Chapter 5: I am no ordinary person
76 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After reading this Qin Tian already had a number in his mind, he gave a gentle smile to the lovely girl in front of him and gently rubbed her chin.

Wu Bingchan's cheeks reddened slightly as she looked at Qin Tian, but when she thought of her mother's death, she could not help but show a hint of sadness. "Your Excellency is joking, I just remembered something bad, it is my honour and the honour of the Heavenly Sword Holy Land for Bingchan to serve you"

Qin Tian wrapped one arm around Wu Bingchan's waist and said dominantly, "You are very beautiful, I like you".

Wu Bingchan's body shook, it was the first time she had ever been held by a man, she looked at the immortal face that was so close at hand, her heart began to beat indiscriminately, but at that moment, a figure flashed in her mind and her heart that had been beating wildly calmed down.

"How can a woman with a thin, willowy figure be worthy of your eyes?

Qin Tian smiled faintly and said "There is no woman that I, Qin Tian, cannot get."

The woman in Qin Tian's arms, Wu Bingchan, sighed in her heart, Qin Tian's identity was too terrifying, so terrifying that she did not dare to resist.

She was the Holy Daughter of the Heavenly Sword Holy Land, and the Heavenly Sword Holy Land had been kind to her; if she offended Qin Tian, the entire Heavenly Sword Holy Land might have to suffer by association.

Wu Bingchan let out a bitter smile, it seemed that he and senior brother Lin were not destined to be together after all. "Bingchan is willing to follow you around"

"I'm afraid that wasn't your intention"Qin Tian said after giving her a look.

"but that's okay, I'd rather have you strip naked and come to my bed of your own accord than forcibly subjugate you, it's more fun that way"

When she heard Qin Tian's words, she felt ashamed and indignant, as the Saint Maiden of the Heavenly Sword Holy Land, she had never had anyone dare to make such a slight to her, but there was nothing she could do in the face of Qin Tian, because Qin Tian's status was too horrible.

Qin Tian didn't care what was in Wu Bingchan's mind at this moment, as he was the most powerful prince of the Great Thousand Path Domain, why would he need to capture the hearts of the women he wanted?

What was the use of wanting their hearts? All he wanted was their bodies, and besides he didn't have the leisure time to play tricks with them about truly loving each other.

Even so, there were countless countless heavenly girls who wanted to be close to Qin Tian, even as a slave girl.

"Tell me, what's your grievance? You have such a nice face, but you are always sad and full of grief. "

Qin Tian sat back in his chair and looked at Wu Bingchan with some playfulness.

A feeling of powerlessness rose in Wu Bingchan's heart, not long after her mother's death, she was sent to be someone else's maid, and explicitly asked to strip naked and get into his bed.

"Brother Lin Fan, didn't you say you would protect me for the rest of my life? And now where are you?" Wu Bingchan called out in her heart, hoping that the figure in her heart would appear to save her.

But in her heart, Wu Bingchan knew very well that Lin Fan could never appear here. Although she was helpless in her heart, her face pretended to be relaxed as she said, "I have made you laugh, my mother passed away only a few days ago, so I am inevitably a little sad in my heart, but it's okay, I can promise that I won't disturb your interest.

After saying that, Wu Bingchan started to undress with both hands, undressing in front of a man, Wu Bingchan was still shy and unbearable, Qin Tian didn't stop, just watched Wu Bingchan undress.

Wu Bingchan stood naked in front of Qin Tian, her whole body trembling slightly, her small face and skin should be shy and tinged with talk of pink, biting her lips, forcing herself to endure this feeling of shame.

Qin Tian stroked his chin and looked up and down, her body was slender, her long white jade-like legs, her breasts were already considered overdeveloped for her age, in combination with her lovely and beautiful posture.

If ten points were given, Wu Bingchan could score an eight, leaving two for later. After all, Wu Bingchan is only 16 now and will grow up in the future. It is still unknown what she will look like then, but the foundation is there and she will only be more beautiful than now.

Wu Bingchan seemed to have made up her mind, she let go of her hands that were covering her private parts and lifted her legs towards Qin Tian, she sat on Qin Tian's lap, presenting her wonderful body uncovered in front of Qin Tian.

"Please have mercy, my lord"

Qin Tian placed one hand on Wu Bingchan's thin waist. The unobstructed contact between flesh and flesh caused Wu Bingchan's delicate body to tremble.

Qin Tian stroked Wu Bingchan's smooth white skin with his hand while picking up her chin with one hand and said, "I can't believe you're still so bold as to strip naked in front of me, aren't you afraid I'll eat you up?

Wu Bingchan gently leaned her torso against Qin Tian's body "Do I have a choice?

"Hahahaha, that's right, you don't have a choice, the woman that I, Qin Tian, fancy, can only belong to me alone. But I'm not so unforgiving, you can be my maid, I'll give you a choice"

Wu Bingchan looked at Qin Tian in confusion and said "Choose what?

Qin Tian smiled heatedly and slid his palm down to press on her breast, saying "Between resurrecting your mother and your little lover Lin Fan, you can only choose one"

Hearing these words, Wu Bingchan's face instantly stiffened and she hurriedly said "My lord ..... I and that Lin Fan are just ..... Just ..... Ah ..... Gongzi don't, it's very sensitive there.''

Qin Tian said as he played with her nipples with two fingers "He was the one who didn't come to greet me in the first place, wasn't he? I've asked around and you seem to have a very unusual relationship with him, so are you going to give up resurrecting your mother to keep this little lover of yours?"

Of course these were all made up by Qin Tian himself, he had just descended into the realm for only two days, so naturally he would not know this, this was just some guesses based on the system's hints, but looking at Wu Bingchan's expression, it seemed that he had guessed correctly.

Protagonists are some very peculiar people, especially travellers, who would think that they are born superior to

Other people are just natives, and the main character, who has golden fingers, will come to see me, a native? If he did, he wouldn't be a protagonist. A protagonist has to be special. But he underestimated me!

Wu Bingchan also had no time to think about why Qin Tian knew about her and Lin Fan, which no one in the Holy Land knew about, but all that didn't matter anymore.

Wu Bingchan anxiously grabbed Qin Tian, her big budding eyes filled with longing and excitement "Sir, you just said you could revive my mother, right? Did I hear you right!"

Qin Tian laughed and said indifferently "It's quite difficult to revive a person, but if I'm not wrong, your mother is not human, right? Little fox~"

Wu Bingchan was extremely shocked in her heart, as if everything in heaven and earth could not be hidden from Qin Tian.

2