Chapter 6: Teenage Lin Fan
90 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How do you know?"

"You have a faint demonic aura, and when you strip naked, your body emits a fragrance that has a seductive and aphrodisiac effect. If an ordinary man smells it, he will only become more and more aggressive, and eventually die of exhaustion. But your aroma is not as powerful as this, so I guess you are only a half-demon, and if I am right, combined with these characteristics, your mother is a nine-tailed fox, right?

Wu Bingchan covered her mouth and looked at Qin Tian incredulously, he knew so many things just by smelling the aroma on her body?

Qin Tian smiled, this was the gap in education environment, in the Great Thousand Dao Domain, powerful powers daoist lineages did not cultivate their heirs with strength and talent alone, they also had to cultivate them from various aspects such as heart, knowledge and character.

It's all about representing the power behind you. Putting out a dullard who has empty strength but doesn't know manners or ancient texts is just making a joke out of it.

So as the heir to the top power of the second family, the knowledge Qin Tian learned as a child was not something that people in the lower realms could imagine.

"You are too powerful, it seems that everything in this world cannot be hidden from you" Wu Bingchan began to worship Qin Tian in her heart, thinking that she was already a young girl, what young girl would not worship a young man with wisdom and charm?

Qin Tian was handsome, wealthy, strong and attentive.

At this moment, Wu Bingchan even felt that if she could be the gongzi's maid, this seemed not bad.

"I beg you, young master, bring my mother back to life, as long as young master can bring her back to life, I ... I would like to serve you for the rest of my life."

"That Lin Fan is just my junior, although I have had contact with him for some time before, I have not had anything with him, I ..... I'm still a virgin, he hasn't even touched my fingers, young master please believe me!"

Between her mother and Lin Fan, Wu Bingchan still chose the former. She and Lin Fan only had a mutual affection for each other, far less than her mother, and Lin Fan would not carry much weight in her heart.

[Ding ~ Hostess Wu Bingchan's intimacy with protagonist Lin Fan has decreased by 150 points, and her relationship with the protagonist has now changed to: Passerby]

[Ding ~ The host has successfully broken up the male and female protagonist, rewarded with 5000 villain value]

"Ding: Female protagonist's fall value +20, now fall value 50, fall value 90 host can possess female protagonist, fall value 100, female protagonist will be submissive forever"

Qin Tian's hands began to get bold, stroking Wu Bingchan's intimate parts with abandon as he snorted coldly "I don't care about what happened to you before, but you belong to me now, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand, as long as I can revive my mother, I am willing to be your maid"

"I'll take the deal, a beauty should be taken care of, it's too brutal to play with her, she's worth my time."

"You, my lord ....." Being shouted by Qin Tian with a mouthful of beauty, Wu Bingchan's face was shy but inwardly she was very happy.

Qin Tian held her buttocks, stood up, put her on the ground, took off his clothes and draped them over Wu Bingchan's body, Qin Tian gently lifted her chin and said "When I resurrect your mother, I will come to enjoy you little beauty, let's let you go for now"

Wu Bingchan looked at him dumbfounded, when she was called by the Holy Lord of the Heavenly Sword Holy Land, she already knew that she would have to sacrifice for the Holy Land today, after seeing Qin Tian, he was lustful and domineering, she was confident in her own posture and was ready for this, but she didn't expect that Qin Tian would actually put up with it for her, was this taking her feelings into consideration? The words coming out of his mouth were domineering, but he was very good at thinking about people . Wu Bingchan was now looking at Qin Tian without the resistance and grievances she had before.

"Thank you very much," said Wu Bingchan thankfully.

"The female master's fallen value +20, now fallen value: 70"

At the prompt Qin Tian raised his eyebrows, 70 fallen value, maybe he could do something fun, he hemmed and hawed and pressed his hands on Wu Bingchan's shoulders and laughed "I won't have sex with you today, but let's do something fun"

"Something fun?" Wu Bingchan looked at Qin Tian with confusion, not knowing what he meant by something interesting.

Qin Tian said a few words into Wu Bingchan's ear and then pressed Wu Bingchan to his crotch. Wu Bingchan did not resist and then knelt down in front of Qin Tian.

Wu Bingchan's face was flushed red, what Qin Tian had just said was too humiliating for her to even think about. She reached down and pulled down Qin Tian's trousers, her small hand covered her mouth in surprise as she looked at the huge object in front of her.

She stretched out her jade hand and slowly touched it up. She looked up at Qin Tian and said worriedly "Gongzi ~ such a big one, I ... I don't have a big enough mouth to fit it in."

Qin Tian stroked her hair and said "You have to trust yourself, I'll teach you, you first lick it with your tongue and get the meat stick covered in saliva"

Wu Bingchan nodded, stretched out her tongue and gently licked it, afraid that she had done it wrong, looked at Qin Tian with some timidity and asked "Is this the way to do it?

Qin Tian nodded encouragingly and said, "That's it, don't be shy, I'll teach you"

"This was the first time Wu Bingchan had ever done something like this, and apart from her shyness she had a little bit of anticipation and curiosity.

"How do I do it?"

"First you lubricate your rod with your saliva."

"Is that it?" Wu Bingchan cooed a few times in her mouth, then opened it and saliva dripped down the tip of her tongue onto the rod, her hands were smearing it evenly.

"You are doing very well, you are very talented, next try to hold the glans, your tongue should be flexible in your mouth, and occasionally you can use the tip of your tongue to drill holes, hmmm ~ yes that's it, don't leave your hands idle, one hand stroking the rod, the other hand massaging the jade bag"

As Qin Tian taught her, Wu Bingchan became more and more skilled and devoted, although she was not yet able to swallow it all, she was able to swallow a third of it.

Probably because she possessed the bloodline of the Nine Tailed Charming Fox, Wu Bingchan was now in a very different state than usual, nowadays, she was not only cute, but also a bit more charming and enchanting, and many things as long as Qin Tian slightly instructed her, Wu Bingchan would be able to lift and use all kinds of techniques, as if it was instinctive.

Qin Tian was already thinking that Wu Bingchan, who was a half-demon, was so flirtatious with only half of her Nine Tailed Phantom Fox bloodline. If it was her mother, the pure-blooded nine-tailed fox, I wonder what it would be like to play with her.

While Qin Tian was teaching Wu Bingchan to perform oral sex, in a remote corner of the Heavenly Sword Sacred Land, a young boy came out.

2