Chapter 7: The first encounter between Qin Tian and the protagonist!
227 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The young man was plain looking, but his eyes were deep and bright, Lin Fan moved his muscles and bones, feeling the spiritual energy in his body, he smiled with satisfaction.

"I'm already at the 9th level of Qi training realm, so I'll soon be able to break through to the Bone Forging realm, and then I'll be able to catch up with Senior Sister Bingchan" Lin Fan's heart was shaking with heat when he remembered Wu Bingchan's flawless face. Before he crossed over, how had he ever seen such a beautiful woman? This was far better than those AV actresses and whatever stars.

I didn't expect that after crossing over, he would not only become the main character, but also have such a beautiful sister as his partner.

Lin Fan looked around and said with some confusion "Why can't I see Senior Sister Bingchan, didn't you say you would come to congratulate me on my breakthrough?

But Lin Fan didn't think much of it, maybe Wu Bingchan was delayed by something, but he couldn't wait any longer and wanted to see Wu Bingchan quickly.

"This time I will hold her hand no matter what" Lin Fan made up his mind.

Lin Fan was walking towards Wu Bingchan's residence when he heard two of the disciples discussing something.

At first Lin Fan didn't care, but then he heard Wu Bingchan's name and got curious to listen closer.

"Do you know? Our Heavenly Sword Holy Land's Holy Maiden has not come out since she entered the Duke's room this morning!

"I was there at the time, I saw the Holy Lord send her to the prince's room with my own eyes.

"She's been in there for so long, I'm sure she's done everything she needs to do, I'm really envious."

"Hey, I can't help it, who told him to come down from the upper world? Besides, it's a blessing for the Holy Maiden to be taken in by the Prince, and when the time comes, maybe the Prince will be happy and the Heavenly Sword Sacred Ground will unify the Heavenly Cang Realm.

"It's been a few hours now, hasn't it? He hasn't come out yet. He's really something."

"What are you talking about? Senior Sister Bingchan has been sent to someone else's room?"

Lin Fan stepped forward and led the disciple to his feet, his eyes red as he looked at him like a bloodthirsty beast.

The disciple was momentarily shocked by Lin Fan and said tremblingly "It's true, the Holy Lord himself sent her there.

"Where is she?" Lin Fan growled.

"Over there..." The disciple pointed in a direction.

Lin Fan was on the verge of collapse inside, he had only been in seclusion for a few days, how could his woman have been sent to someone else's room? She had even been in there for a few hours.

He only felt green on his head now.

Inside the room, Wu Bingchan slid her rod out of her mouth, she tilted her head and opened her mouth, her mouth was already filled with cum, she just showed her achievement to Qin Tian, waiting for his order.

"Swallow it."

"Gulp~" Wu Bingchan tilted her head back and swallowed all the semen in her mouth, she opened her mouth once more, showing off her empty mouth like Qin Tian.

"Thank you, young master."

At this moment, Wu Bingchan, under the influence of the Nine Tailed Phantom Fox's bloodline, had already changed into a lecherous and lustful girl with a face full of lust.

She licked up Qin Tian's rod once more, "My lord, your rod is so delicious.

After saying that, she swallowed the rod once again, this time she was able to swallow half of it.

The Nine Tailed Phantom Foxes are by nature like this, with lust running through their bloodline, born lustful sluts, as long as they are made to go into heat, then no matter what kind of personality they had before, they will turn into horny girls thirsty for meat rods.

The Nine-tailed Phantom Foxes are extinct in the upper realms. They were born with their own lustful blood, so they were trafficked and plundered and sold as female slaves. As time went on, the nine-tailed fox was never seen again.

A person like Wu Bingchan, who has the Nine Tailed Phantom Fox bloodline and her mother, is a rare commodity, so maybe this is the last two Nine Tailed Phantom Foxes in the world.

Wu Bingchan spat out the rod and rubbed her face on it with a smitten smile, "Young master's rod is big and delicious, Bingchan likes it so much ... Mmm, it's delicious ....."

"Bastard, let Sister Bingchan go!"

Just then a roar came from outside the house, and then the sound of a fight could be heard.

Hearing this roar, Wu Bingchan's delicate body shook, the demented attitude and desire on her face swept away, and she sat down on the ground in a somewhat overwhelmed crouch, with an expression of disbelieving surprise on her face.

This voice, she was familiar with it, it was Lin Fan's voice, was it Senior Brother Lin Fan who had come to her rescue? Thinking of this she

heart warmed, but then began to panic again, Lin Fan coming to cause trouble at this time was basically the same as sending him to his death, not only would he get himself killed, he would also put both her and the Heavenly Sword Sacred Ground in crisis, and most importantly, if she displeased Qin Tian, her mother would have no chance of resurrection.

Besides, she was no longer qualified to spend time with Lin Fan now, she looked at the rod of flesh in front of her, there was no turning back, having tasted this heel, it was as if she was addicted. She could no longer go back, the Nine Tailed Phantom Fox bloodline within her body had also been aroused.

Two lines of tears flowed from the corners of Wu Bingchan's eyes as she continued to hold the meat stick, swallowing it into her mouth and continuing to suck it up.

A smile appeared on Qin Tian's face as he withdrew his rod from Wu Bingchan's mouth and said "I'll give you a chance, if you can get him to leave, I won't hurt him"

"Thank you very much, my lord. I'll go and explain to Senior Brother Lin Fan, I think he'll understand," said Wu Bingchan, wiping her tears.

She was about to get dressed, but Qin Tian pulled her back and said, "Just go out like this".

Wu Bingchan blushed white, her whole body was now a mess, she was only draped in one of Qin Tian's outer robes and was almost naked, she bit her lips lightly.

"How can you make him give up if you don't do this? If you don't let him give up, I'll let him die"

"Don't kill him! I'll go, I'll go now" Wu Bingchan hurriedly stood up and tidied up a little, wrapping her hands tightly around her dress so that the spring light would not leak.

And outside there was already a fight going on, Lin Fan rushed straight up like a madman and fought with the disciples who were on guard here.

Lin Fan's fighting power that erupted at this moment made the other disciples' hearts startled, Lin Fan was usually obscure and unappreciated in the Holy Land, but he was not expected to hide so deeply.

Lin Fan swept the two disciples away with his sword and immediately rushed towards the room. One of the disciples hurriedly shouted "Lin Fan, you're crazy! Get back here, don't rush the Duke!"

Just as Lin Fan was about to rush in, the door to the room opened and Lin Fan saw Wu Bingchan walk out, his heart was relieved and he quickly asked "Sister Bingchan, are you all right ....."

However, before he could finish his words, he froze in place.

Lin Fan looked dumbfounded at Wu Bingchan who walked out, his face blanched. At this moment, Wu Bingchan's hair was dishevelled, her face was delicately red, and she was wrapped in a man's clothes. What made Lin Fan vomit blood the most was that he also found a bent hair at the corner of Wu Bingchan's mouth.

Lin Fan's whole body was trembling at this moment, this was a goddess that he had never even touched! How could he not be angry that someone had taken her for himself?

"What did that bastard do to you?" Lin Fan shouted angrily.

2