chapter 2
116 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Indeed, Lui Yang had transmigrated into a novel. A novel named (Legion) to be exact. When Lei Jing came back with their Master and Lui Yang had heard his name. He was then sure of where he was. Zhang Tian was one of the lead protagonist's of this world and his shifu, Master Zhao was the classic male lead. And the body that Lui Yang possessed was cannon fodder.

It all made sense now. The devil fruit, qi deviation, the chains. The original owner was also named Lui Yang. And he also so happened to be the head disciple who had served by his master far longer then Zhang Tian. Because of that he had unluckily developed a forbidden love for his master. Which Zhang Tian caught wind of, and so in jealousy he manipulated and tricked Lui Yang, a love blinded puppy into eating a devil fruit. Which caused him to suffer from qi deviation. Thus sending him into a unconscious frenzy rage for over 7 nights and 7 days. He attacked both his master and sect members. Thus causing him to be sealed away until everything wore off.

During the time he was locked up on frozen peak Zhang Tian and Master Zhao's relationship got closer. At some point even before Lui Yang was tricked and had experience qi deviation, his master seemed to have replaced him and began favoritism towards Zhang Tian. Who had only become a disciple a whole year and a half ago.

Lei Jing was right. This wasn't his first ever punishment that he received from his Master. At times even before Zhang Tian came into existence, Lui Yang would get into minor trouble. As he was a bit of a spoiled brat do to how famous and powerful his Master was and how his master would spoil him. Even when Lui Yang was in the wrong he would only retaliate in pettiness. But his actions would never go too far and his master would always reprimand him with a slap on the risk or a month of cleaning the alchemy den. Sometimes he wouldn't even be disciplined at all.

But that all changed once Zhang Tian showed up. It was as if he no longer existed.

In conclusion Lui Yang was a stepping stone for the protagonist and the male leads love life.

'How unfortunate.' Lui Yang thought mindlessly as he watched his Master approach him with cold eyes. Yep, he was the male lead alright. The man was dressed in delicate light blue robes, covered with a forest green robe, his dark hair and sleeves tumbled in the wind, following his slow steps, his beauty was like a freshly polished marble under the sun, it stood out and shined brightly.

"Yang Er. Have you finally learned from your ways?"

Lui Yang stayed silent but nodded. The look within his blue eyes were unlike his usual worshipping gaze. Within those deep blue pools was a still lake, serene and unmoving. Lui Yang didn't know it but his master was closely observing him and the more he observed the more he came to a silent conclusion.

"I heard what happened from your shidi. Is it true you willingly took the devil fruit?"

Before the incident had happened Lui Yang had come out from a three months cultivation. He had not left the sect at all to have any chance in getting a devil fruit. In fact Lui Yang barely had any outside battling experience. The furthest he went would be toward the end path of the beginning of the sect entrance. Where would he have time to get a devil fruit. Such a fruit was only found in the black market or with demonic cultivators. Hence the name, devil fruit.

Why would Lui Yang willingly want to kill himself. A righteous cultivator eating a demonic fruit without dispersing his cultivation and starting all over again first, was basically asking for death. The two different qi's were bound to clash, thus resulting in Lui Yang's current situation.

Lui Yang was sure this master of his knew the truth, yet chose to act oblivious to everything.

'What a wicked shifu.' Lui Yang inwardly snickered. 'Your so willing to see your own disciple fall.'

"I found it." Lui Yang replied. "At the time this disciple did not know that it was a demonic fruit. It looked similar to a soul fruit within the Alchemy books. If this disciple knew the truth, this disciple would have never dared to think about picking it up."

His master, Zhao Xui Shen tilted his head particularly and asked in curiosity. "Just where did Yang Er find this fruit?"

"Master, this disciple found such a fruit within the end path in front of the sect."

The ends of Zhao Xui Shen lips lightly trembled before lifting upward into a rewarding smile. "Yang Er has been through a lot."

How could a demonic fruit be found in front of a righteous sect. It was impossible for such thing to happen. Even if a demonic cultivator was passing by and so happened to drop it. The chance of them getting even close to the sect was unthinkable. They'd be struck down before they even had the chance to enter the sect's 20 meter radius.

Lui Yang was lying and his Master knew that. With a flick of his robe and a hand seal the arrays were broken and the chains were opened. Causing Lui Yang who had no strength in his body to fall forward into a strong pair of arms. A refreshing tangy fragrance wafted through Lui Yang's nose as he lay in his Master's embrace.

Zhao Xui Shen firmly held him and patted his back gently. "Rest, you'll soon be fully recovered."

Lui Yang obediently rested within his Master's arms and let himself be carried out the cave briddle style.

"Come along Jing Er." Zhao called towards his other disciple.

Lei Jing nodded happily before hurriedly joining her shifu in leaving frozen peak. She didn't have a clue what her shifu and shixiong was talking about. She was just happy that her shixiong would no longer be in pain and was now able to join the others. And by the looks of it her shixiong didn't hold a grudge and Master had forgave him and all was now well.

6