Chapter 3
101 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the blink of an eye Lui Yang had returned to his master's Temple, situated on top of Dragon Swan Peak. Zhao Xui Shen walked inside while carrying his disciple close to him and headed towards the south wing bedroom. Gently Lui Yang was set down on the bed and buried in silk cover's.

Lui Yang silently looked at him in hopes that he would quickly leave. So he would be alone.

But this caused his master to smile as he brushed a hand over his disciples forehead while softly whispering a single word. And like a spell Lui Yang's body had followed the order and fell unconscious.

~•~•~•~•~

It wasn't until the day after, that Lui Yang had woken up. Zhao Xui Shen had commanded him to sleep and he slept for over 24 hours. Yet when Lui Yang sat up from his bed he felt fine. His dantian appeared to be recovering and his qi was flowing steadily.

'Did he give me medicine while I was asleep?'

Lui Yang frowned in displeasure as he flexed his joints and muscles. Everything seemed to be fine as he stood up from the bed and stretched a little.

He didn't like this. It would have been better if Zhao Xui Shen had left him there to die. Once Lui Yang's restraints were broken and he fell into contact with his shifu, he had got an alert.

[Ding!]

[1 of the 8 Lord's of this world have been found.]

[Zhao Xui Shen, Lord of Purple Lightening Heaven has been targeted.]

[Target Locked.]

Once Lui Yang heard this he wanted to roll his eyes. He was not going to do follow the system. Matter of factly his plan was to get himself alone and commit suicide. He didn't want a second chance at life, he hated the first chance he had got. What made the universe think he'd like the second one, or the one after that. He really didn't need another chance at life, he was utterly uninterested.

There so happened to be a dagger laid out on a table further into the room and Lui Yang quickly grabbed it. He wasn't afraid of death, he had already died before. What was a second time?

Holding the handle with both hands for the best efficiency, he turned the blade towards himself, raised it as high as he could and then bludged it into his chest. Directly piercing his heart.

The pain was excruciating and drew blood like never before, but it was quick nearly killing him instantly.

Lui Yang fell to the ground lifelessly, his eyes dull and completely empty.

[Ding!]

[Host has died.]

[Resurrection starting....3..2..1]

Slowly the wound on Lui Yang's chest began to heal at a speed visible to the eye. Each vein, tissue, and blood cell reconnected and mended itself to perfection. Smooth silky skin as cold as jade replaced the ugly wound that once covered his heart.

*Thump * Thump* Ba dump* Ba dump*

Lui Yang gasped as he desperately began sucking in air, he quickly sat up and began frantically touching his upper body in search for a certain stab wound. But instead he found nothing but only a bloodied spot and a hole in his clothing.

"What in the living fuck?" Lui Yang spit harshly as he realized he was once again alive and well. He slowly got up and sat back on his bed.

No no no no no no!.....

This isn't what he wanted. Was the universe fucking with him? What in the hell was going on?: He wanted answers and he wanted them now but the more he called out toward the system in his head. The more he got annoyed as his only response was silence.

Just when Lui Yang was on the verge of being tangled up in his thoughts, the shimei from yesterday suddenly appeared.   

"Shixiong, shixiong, are you well? Do you feel better now? I told you Master wouldn't be mad at you for long. Look your back in your old room now. And just like before Master has treated your wounds. Everything is all back to normal." A voice that was full of happiness came from the front door of the room.

Lui Yang watched as Lei Jing happily skipped into his room unannounced and stood by his bed. He saw as the other completely disregarded his space and began venting out all her worries towards him, with zero care for disturbing his well being.

Lui Yang by all means wasn't a saint but he wouldn't hurt a child over something so trivial as this. So he let her talk to him with all the things that troubled her these past few weeks that he was away. He'd get to the bottom of things at a later point in time, after all time was all he now had. Sense it was obvious he wouldn't be capable of dying anytime soon, he'd see it through to the end.

And the only way to do that was for him to play along for the mean time. It wasn't like he had no idea what type of world he was in, he knew exactly the type. Unfortunately for him it wasn't the normal type.

As Lei Jing was talking she suddenly stopped as her gaze shifted downward. "Shixiong are you still wounded anywhere? What happened to your clothes?"

Lui Yang touched his chest in a way to cover up the spot of blood. "I'm fine." he explained. "Nothing to worry about."

"Oh,..okay." Lei Jing no longer put her attention towards it and instead grabbed his hand. "If your okay now then come with me to meet our shidi and Master." She pulled at his hand. "Come, come on."

It was like dealing with a child the more Lui Yang looked at her. Though she was a teenager in this part of the story, she like the old Lui Yang was also pampered and sheltered from the world by their Shifu. Her current actions were the results of that.

So Lui Yang let her tug his hand as much as she wanted while he didn't budge an inch in response. Where was he going looking like this? If his own shimei noticed the blood stain the other two would definitely do the same.

Lei Jing saw that her shixiong wasn't moving no matter how many times she pulled, and began to frown. "Are you still mad? I told you Mast-"

"What are you talking about?" Lui Yang looked at her and smiled half heartedly. "Don't imagine things. I'm not mad, I just have to get dress."

Lei Jing paused as she looked at Lui Yang then nodded. "Right. I'll wait for you outside. Do hurry!" She quickly ran out the room to give him space to get dress. Her attitude was bubbly and carefree.

Lui Yang changed his under layers and quickly put on his outer garment before leaving with his shimei to go meet up with the protagonist and male lead.

6