Chapter 6
85 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man had a beautiful face sharply outlined, with a tall and straight nose bridge, and pleasingly shaped thin lips. His appearance seemed to be one that, with only a slight smile, could seduce the most chaste widow. He wore a pitch-black traditional chinese garb imprinted with red seductive lotus's outlining throughout the ends of his clothing. He appeared fresh and elegant, exuding a darkness that belonged to a demonic cultivator. A plum blossom tattoo decorated the side of his neck` tracing down his collarbone.

Lui Yang looked at the man and nodded. "Senior."

The gentleman smiled as he saw no fear in Lui Yang's eyes. He spoke. "Call me Qin Yun."

"Lao Qin Yun." Lui Yang called. [A/n: Lao means elder. Lui Yang is calling him elder Qin Yun as Qin Yun is far much older then him.]

"That makes me feel old." The man lightly joked, his tone cold as a glacier.

'That's because you are! Old enough to be an ancient ancestor.'

If he called him shishu then it would be martial uncle, younger then an elder. But Lui Yang had a vague feeling that if he called him that his neck would have been snapped.

So instead he decided to address him as one who was around his equal. "Brother Qin Yun." Lui Yang acknowledged.

"That's better. Now what did you see?" Qin Yun looked at the youth in his hold while vividly expressing cold amusement.

"I didn't see anything." Lui Yang replied, his voice calm and unhurried. He really didn't see anything, he was completely under water after all.

"Really now?" Qin Yun narrowed his eyes while tilting his head sideways as he inquired further. "You didn't see a thing?"

"Not a thing."

"What a clever one you are." Qin Yun smiled again, enhancing his handsomeness by ten fold. However, Lui Yang didn't feel an ounce of warmth upon seeing this smile. He felt death itching closer the longer he stayed with the man.

"But unfortunately for you. I don't believe you." Qin Yun said coldly, and then grabbed Lui Yang's wrist and wrapped his hand around it.

Lui Yang could feel something enter his body and travelled toward his dantian. It slowly circled around it before moving upward towards his head.

'Shit.'

Just as Lui Yang thought this his mind was suddenly attacked an a excruciating pain had burst within his sea of consciousness. He screamed in agony as the originals memories were forcefully searched through. Scene after scene Lui Yang saw the originals life flash before his eyes one after the other. He couldn't do anything but yell from the pain. 

He glared at Qin Yun in anger.

'This motherfucker!!...'

Lui Yang called out toward the system, he needed some type of help to get away from this crazy person.

"Do something!"

[You've met another Lord.]

"Yes I know, now get me away from him!"

The system was silent for a minute before replying. [Lord Zhao Xui Shen is fastly approaching.]

"Get. Me lose. Now."

[Unbinding Incantation Manual.]

Information quickly flashed through Lui Yang mind and he grasped what he could. Circling his qi heavenly throughout his body he began sucking in as much spiritual qi he could and sent it towards his core.

*Bang*

Lui Yang was set free. With both his feet he kicked forward as hard as he could and shot himself backwards as far away from the man as possible. Gasping for air he shook off the rest of the restraints surrounding his body and quickly made a hand sign signaling for his sword. Yet it wouldn't move, and stayed in the other's hold.

'Damn it...Tsk'

Lui Yang turned around and began running at full speed towards the direction the system gave him that lead to his master. He needed to create as much distance from Qin Yun as he could.

"Oh? How unexpected." Qin Yun watched in surprise as Lui Yang broke away from his binding and ran deep into the mountains. He hadn't used a powerful incantation spell on the younger because he was sure that someone of Lui Yang's level wouldn't be able to break it. But now he had been shown differently. "What an interesting little fellow."

But that wasn't the most interesting part.

Earlier he had broken through a high level array whose style he was familiar with. But he had not paid too much attention to it because at that time he had been busy killing someone. And at some point while he was talking to the youth he had smelled a familiar fragrance that would only come from one man in particular. And that same man coincidentally had been glimpsed several times through Lui Yang's memories.

He stood motionlessly for a few seconds before a dark smile formed on his face.

Today appeared to be his lucky day.

[Was host an athlete in his past life?] The system curiously asked as if he had no idea about Lui Yang's past life.

Lui Yang could only laugh in irony as he ran with all his might. "And here I thought I was the only one with a sense of humor."

[Humor is universal.]

"How close is Zhao Xui Shen?"

[Close.]

If Lui Yang was flying on his sword he was sure he would have already met up with Zhao Xui Shen by now. But do to his current situation he could only escape on foot.

[Qin Shi Yun, Lord Of The Valley Of Chaos is approaching.]

'Good.'

It meant Lui Yang would soon be saved. Qin Yun had looked through his memories and seen that he was the disciple of Zhao Xui Shen, so he was sure that when he caught up he wouldn't kill him for now. But Qin Yun was an unpredictable mad man whose mood swings were far worse then a woman on her period. He could easily change his mind and decide to kill Lui Yang if he suddenly felt like it.

Though Lui Yang had a huge head start Qin Yun had still easily caught up to him. Like lightening he appeared infront of Lui Yang and forced him to stop in his tracks.

They were now at a stand off, one where Lui Yang couldn't win with bare strength.

"You should know running away from me was a bad idea." Qin Yun advised halfheartedly.

"And yet that didn't prevent me from trying." Lui Yang responded as his guard slowly dropped. His master was quickly approaching.

Qin Yun was quiet for a bit before falling into deep laughter, the sound melodious and soft. "What's this disciples name?"

"Lui Yang."

Qin Yun smiled as he slowly nodded towards himself. He spoke again but this time it wasn't toward Lui Yang, though his gaze never left his. "You've found yourself an interesting disciple Zhao Xui Shen."

"I can't say the same for you, now can I Qin Shi Yun?" Zhao Xui Shen appeared from the sky and landed in front of his disciple.

"No," his eyes narrowed cunningly. "You can't."

6