Chapter 7
124 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lui Yang looked at his master who arrived to save him, and internally shook his head. He wasn't buying it. If Zhao Xui Shen malevolent he would have arrived in a blink of an eye. He was one of the 8 Lord's of this world, his power wasn't insignificant at all. His life force thousands of thousands of years old. He could tumble a continent and flip the world over without a sweat.

Lord Zhao Xui Shen is fastly approaching? Yeah right.

'He really took his sweet time coming, didn't he?'

Zhao Xui Shen just wanted him to suffer a bit before he came to save him. What a sadist, Lui Yang mentally rolled his eyes.

They were all madman!

If Lui Yang did ever chose to go back to his world, it would be to slap the unruly author who wrote and designed these men. He would shake them and ask, "What were you thinking?!"

And the fans who read the novel and fell head over heels for these characters were truly only face cons. What was there to even like? Their nature was terrifying and sadistic. To think that he too at some point had also liked this novel. 

If he knew this would happen to him in the future, he would have never picked it up in the first place. Matter of factly he would have never looked in that genre's direction. He really should of stayed in the office and just completed paper work like his father advised.

Sigh, it was already too late. 

Lui Yang watched as both Lord's of this world faced one another with eyes full of killing intent. It was clear they didn't welcome each other's presence.

Qin Yun showed a carefree smile as he cuffed his hands behind his back. "If I told you I wanted to keep your disciple, would you give him to me?"

Zhao Xui Shen looked at Qin Yun as if he had finally lost it. "You dare covet what is mine?"

Zhao Xui Shen didn't like sharing his belongings and Qin Yun would always get what he wanted. And what he wanted currently, was Lui Yang. Someone who Zhao Xui Shen didn't plan on giving over.

They both were at a stand still, the air around the two had tighten and gone cold. It seemed like at any given moment, both parties would spring into action and fight each other to the death.

"This is turning out to be good."

[How so? They're close to ripping each other apart. If that happens wouldn't that be bad for the task?]

If 2 out of the 8 Lord's were dead before their hearts could be completely captured. The task would have failed before it even began.

"Zhao Xui Shen considers me his possession even when he's plotting my demise. He figures that because I'm his he can do whatever he wants with me. If I become rotten or old or even useless he still wouldn't give me over. He'd rather see me dead then in another person's hands." Lui Yang calmly explained.

[...!]

"And Qin Yun, anything he wants he gets no matter the cost. If he seriously wanted me, he wouldn't be waisting his time talking to Zhao Xui Shen right now. I may have intrigued him a bit but who in this world hasn't yet? Qin Yun doesn't desire me enough to want me in his possession just yet. Therefore he wouldn't start a fight with Zhao Xui Shen over a messily disciple. Which is expected as I need to grasp his attention just a little bit more and my plan would fall into place."

[I didn't know that.]

"Of course you didn't. Your just a system whose busy doing the task that's assigned."

System 197: (-_-) He couldn't put a finger on it but for some reason the system felt as if Lui Yang was insulting his intelligence.

"People don't appreciate what they have till it's gone." That applies everyone, even the Lord Of Purple Lightening himself.

Just like Lui Yang had explained the cold air between the two lords had quickly disappeared, each side in the end were only testing each other.

"I haven't seen you in a while Zhao Xui Shen. How long has it been? A decade, a century, maybe two?"

"A millennium to be exact." Zhao Xui Shen corrected.

"Right." Qin Yun nodded. "I should visit more often. I've been away for so long that I had forgotten this was your territory." He smiled politely. "I apologize for trespassing."

"Do not appear here again without a warning. You will do well to remember what happened to Mo Li Shao if this happens again."

Qin Yun stared at Zhao Xui Shen before his gaze slowly trailed off towards Lui Yang. "Next time I'll make sure to give you a heads up."

"I look forward to a proper visit the next time I see you." Zhao Xui Shen spoke his peace as he gently grabbed Lui Yang by the waist and tightly held him in his embrace. No longer paying Qin Yun anymore attention he flew back toward his Temple on Dragon Swan Peak. 

~•~•~•~•~•

The distance between Lui Yang and Qin Yun grew more and more. Before he knew it Qin Yun had become a small dot in the distance that had been swallowed up by the surrounding trees and mountains. Rendering him unable to see Qin Yun anymore, even with his cultivation level. Though both parties were separating Lui Yang was sure that wouldn't be the last time he'd see Qin Yun. He had a vague feeling that the next time they'd see each other would be sooner rather then later.

[What do you think he's going to do?]

"Plot and wait." Lui Yang simply answered. Qin Yun hadn't given up, after all Lui Yang did grab his attention, even if it was a tiny bit.

[Like your doing?]

Lui Yang shook his head. "You silly little system. How can that be?"

[...] Why did he even ask. \(-_-)/

"I'm not waiting for anything. In fact my plotting has already started." 

While Lui Yang's attention was momentarily distracted a set of slender white fingers had harshly pinched his waist.

"Ow!" He hissed from the sudden pain. 

'That hurts.'

"What were you doing in the third outer layer." asked Zhao Xui Shen, his tone carried an underlying coldness to it.

7