Chapter 8
92 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lui Yang could feel the anger within his master and so decided to answer 'truthfully.' "I wanted to practice."

"Practice?"

Lui Yang nodded. "My title as head disciple was taken away from me because I fell short. I need to temper my mind as well as my body if I plan on getting it back." 

Zhao Xui Shen looked at Lui Yang's earnest gaze and saw that he seemed to be telling the truth. He really had only gone to the 3rd outer layer to practice. "Tell me Yang Er." His eyes slowly moved onto his disciples body and questioned. "Why are you drenched heavily in water?"

'Oh, right..'

Lui Yang had totally forgot that he was soak and wet. His outer garment was untied and his white under clothing had now appeared see through and was clearly showing his upper body as the thin cloth clung to his tan skin. And his cheeks were flushed a rosy pink, his long hair stunk to his collar and travelled down his back. He looked at his master with eyes that were the bluest whirlpools. With each gaze it seemed to suck people into the deepest of abyss's the longer you looked.

[Ding!]

[Love Meter Activated...]

[Love Meter: 001.%]

'What?!'

"There's a love meter?"

[Yes. And it is currently at one percent. Host must work hard!!] ;) fighting!

'Work hard my ass.' 

He wouldn't have to work hard at all if this system hadn't bonded with him. Sigh, there wasn't much he could do anyway. The quicker he accomplished this the quicker he'd be done.

"Question."

[Yes.]

"Is there a way where I'm able to see the love meter he has towards Zhang Tian?"

[No.]

"It doesn't exist does it." Lui Yang quickly caught on. It would have been even more easy if it existed.

[It does not. But host need not worry. Zhao Xui Shen does not love Zhang Tian at all, not even a little bit.]

That's weird. At this time Zhang Tian and Zhao Xui Shen had developed close feelings for each other through Lui Yang's demise. Well Zhang Tian feelings had already been there for quite some time now, but Zhao Xui Shen at this point had started to fall in love with the other. But then again that could all be false. What did Lui Yang really know about this character.

In the novel their relationship was described through the eye's of the protagonist's. So in the end did Zhao Xui Shen ever develop feelings for the other or was Zhang Tian just simply delusional. Then again their Shifu was a master manipulator. This could of all been a plan just to toy with both of his disciples, knowing they were in love with with him.

Lui Yang decided it was both.

This made everything a bit more interesting. It wouldn't be great if the win was easy. Zhao Xui Shen was prideful, narcissistic, possessive and sadistic. How can Lui Yang get a man such as that to love something other then himself? He needed to get Zhao Xui Shen to love him more then he loved himself. It would take time but it wouldn't be hard.  

Lui Yang looked at his master and noticed that his shifu had been staring at him this whole time waiting for an answer.

Though Lui Yang's inner thoughts and conversation was long, in real time it only took less then a minute to have. So towards Zhao Xui Shen it looked as if his disciple was thinking about how to answer his question. Thus he stood quiet and waited for Lui Yang to answer him.

"When brother Qin Yun arrived I hid inside a near by river."

"Brother, Qin Yun?" Zhao Xui Shen raised a questioning eyebrow towards his disciple.

"He doesn't like the word senior."

"Who cares what he doesn't like." A dark light had flickered through his eyes as he looked away towards the temple. "Call him a senior. You must always be respectful to your elders. Do you understand me?"

Lui Yang nodded as he pretended not to see his slight annoyance. "Yes Shifu, this disciple shall remember these words in the future."

Like the hell he would. Lui Yang wanted to laugh in this Lord's face. Why would he listen to such a thing when it was obvious how much his master hated it.

The 8 Lord's always stood clear of each other majority of the time. They didn't hate each other but they didn't really like each other that much either. It was more so a neutral feeling they had between each other that could easily be destroyed on a whim. They all moved to the beat of their own drums. They were powerful, the most powerful in the Legion World. They could do anything they wanted. They all acknowledged each other's powers and just went on with their life's. But that peace they so carefully had built, could be easily broken like a house of card's.

'Don't call him senior?' 

He'll do whatever he wants. *Evil laugh.*

System 197: \(-__-)/ *Host, your horns are showing.*

~•~•~•~•~

Shockingly Zhao Xui Shen didn't leave Lui Yang's side after that encounter. He claimed to not be busy that day so he personally watched over his disciple for the rest of the afternoon. He even personally joined Lui Yang for lunch when both parties had reached a point where they no longer needed to eat. Zhao Xui Shen used it as a time to bond with his first disciple, leaving out both Zhang Tian and Lei Jing. And to add he even came by to Lui Yang's court yard to supervise over his training.

Lui Yang had gotten a new sword and began practicing all evening. He never once thought that he'd be cultivating with a sword in his life. Yet here he stood completing a set of complicated moves all from pure muscle memory. He had the originals memories but there was only so much he could do with that alone. Sighing, he slowly sheathed his sword, fine lines of sweat lined his forehead. His cloths were a bit disheveled and his hair was a bit wild but his gaze was sharp.

Zhao Xui Shen had stood quietly at the side, and watched how his disciple danced with his blade. As the sword striked forward, the ends of blade seemed to vibrate at a high frequency and then disappear only to reappear with a strength as heavy as a mountain. 

Zhao Xui Shen smiled, and spoke with a gentle tone. "You are bright as always. And here I thought Zhang Tian had caught up to you. It's only been a month since your enclosed cultivation, and you've already reached the 2 form of Boundless Void."

Lui Yang's pupils suddenly lit up as his gaze met Zhao Xui Shen, he felt somewhat shy yet excited because of the praises. He blushed bashfully but stayed humble. "Thank you master. But as the first disciple I should at least be able to do this much. And besides right now there are still many parts I don't understand, and I hope Master can find some time to guide this disciple me." He bowed respectfully.

Zhao Xui Shen nodded, he could do it now he had the time. "Hand me the sword."

Lui Yang unsheathed his sword and passed it over.

The force surrounding Zhao Xui Shen body suddenly changed, the elegant air that mirrored around him had been casted away and in a blink of an eye a layer of undisguised killing intent had errupted. The razor-sharp sword within his hand displayed a might that could overturn the sky and the seas.   

The very same moves were demonstrated, yet it was strong beyond Lui Yang's imagination when performed by Zhao Xui Shen. The aura of his blade was awe-inspiring as it tore through the sky with out mercy, creating a void that erase all in it's way. His long light blue robes flowed with wim and became one with his figure. All till the end he manipulated the sword to do his bidding until the momentum slowed down and everything came to a sudden halt.

Lui Yang's sight did not move, his face displayed a state of respect and admiration. He was beyond impressed, but in his heart he had expected much from one of the 8 Lord's of this world.

Zhao Xui Shen had ended his moves and carefully handed back the sword and walked away. His blue robes billowed, and his dark moon-silver like hair fluttered. He was beautiful to the point where it was hard to breathe.

He watched his Master leave with all smiles, until he couldn't see the others back anymore. His smile quickly dropped.

"I wonder, can I also conquer his body as well as his heart?" Lui Yang had asked a genuine question but somehow the system wanted to throw him.

[Host he is a Lord of this world. There's no way you'll be able to top him.]

"Says who?"

[Say's the world of this novel. He's the literal definition of a domineering male lead.]

Lui Yang snickered. "What does a system like you know about the role of a domineering male lead?"

[....]

"I just wonder why must I, a top become a sub just because the world says so? I bottomed once before and let me tell you. It didn't work out for the other guy as his body was found dead in the river's bay the very next day."

[Maybe host was just unlucky and encountered the type that was inexperienced.]

"Maybe." Lui Yang shrugged. "Maybe not."

He used a talisman and put his sword away. He lightly pulled at the neck of his robes as sweat visibly dripped down his body. He needed to take a bath so he returned to his quarters, still jokingly debating with the system on who should be the bottom or not.

Of course Lui Yang knew that there was no way he'd be able to top the 8 Lord's and that he'd have to bottom, when the time came. But that didn't stop him for asking, especially

 when he relished in the fact in messing with the system.

System 197: *Why must host be so mean :( * 

5