MIDGARDIAN YEARS
182 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It would be nice of ou to check this at web novel under the same name, just asking.

I lived in the country of japan for less than a year before leaving to visit others on my trip to Midgard.

Yeah I love Anime and Manga but I could watch them over the internet, what I abhor is making no progress over some matter.

I have two triggers in mind, everybody has something that triggers them and makes them mindless and their action then is not from their brain. Most have it over betrayals, horrendous crimes like rap*e murder of loved ones, etc. While I am all against the previous ones, I could at least control my mind in those situations and make an intelligent decision in a twist.

I have two triggers which are being stagnant and being falsely accused. In those two situations, my mind always shuts itself down. I have tried to control both of these weaknesses of mine but the effort was of no avail.

Well, I had less than half a decade to gulp down all I could find so I bought a laptop, or a PC as they call it, and left the country to find myself in London. My legal problems as my identity and such?

Well, I just called the authorities who were in charge of overseeing Thor's visit to earth and just confirmed my identity as Thor's uncle solidifying their support for my endeavor.

Afterward, they came over with midgardian money and supported me with their condition of not making big ripples in this world.

This was the best offer I received and immediately accepted.

The dark bald so called director asked for my help sometimes but I wholeheartedly refused his requests, answering that I had a few more years to live and would love a life of seclusion, without the world's problems in my hands.

And it was true, so I fastened my speed of consuming content, going as far as watching anime at 15x speed and manga reading at as pace as I could. It was easy considering my status as the Asgardian god of Wisdom. I mean after my father Mimir, I was the wisest being in the Nine realms. Not my words, words of ODin which were received with the silence of my Father.

Along with Aime, I got into dramas, movies, and stuff. Game of Thrones, Vikings, Suits, and Lucifer all was great content which I speed run through.

Kdramas intrigued me but romance was not my all-time favorite genre, Mystery was.

I went further consuming dramas from south Asia like the country of India, which prioritized the morals more than the plot of the said show, overall it was good for household time pass, but I was all for action, peace, and drama, yeah not so much.

By this time I had befriended big names in this world, like the scheming Pierce of S.H.I.E.L.D. or the insecure boy Tony. He went far as gifting me a laptop, after heating my goal for staying in Midgard. And it was a cool PC.

It had very advanced features, features of my liking such as it could make a video go as fast as 40x its normal speed of frames, without breaking apart the frames of the video. It was very handy as frames breaking was a pain in the ass as it may faster the content consumption but it felt as if not paying respect to art. The PC also fastens the sound, instead of cutting it short to make a full second.

It also helped me enter the world of Pc games as it showed a similar effect on the PC games, fastening the sound and graphics without blurring or breaking them. This allowed me to enjoy gems like the Elder scrolls, Witcher which I had read novels of, and GTA. Also the god slayer Kratos was one of my favorite game characters, pretty badass.

I was consuming content like no other.

Finally, something about this world strikes my curiosity. Loki had come up with the Chitauri to invade the Earth, or so the human called Midgard.

This solidified my "guess" that invasion was in sight as Loki alone could not do much harm to a state, leave alone the whole earth.

The Bald leader of the secret spy organization had come to me for help, but I had long since told that my fighting abilities were no better than a Midgardain, instead, I helped him find the Tesseract. He had helped me enough while staying in this world to get my favor, so I helped in solving some of his problems.

I had removed the veil of a secret spy organization within his, Hydra as he called it, the Tesseract was just a bonus.

In the battle of New York, I told him how to close the portal, which was the most I could help.

Afterward, I went full speed kicking Alduin's ass and watching hentai, another form of Art I had been introduced to by the baldy.

In the next year, he returned for my help, to go against the Hydra, but I was not free enough to help him, I had an appointment to meet Oda for fuck's sake.

I just gave him ideas of destroying S.H.I.E.L.D itself because the parasite had become as big as the host itself. He was doubtful if this could succeed but after all that drama in New York, he told me that this idea was reinforced by another hundred-year friend of his, maybe the spandex Captain.

Tony also came to me with another improved PC to fasten my content consumption, for which I was grateful to him by leaps and bounds.

I in turn helped him with the idea of upgrading his armor, some uru metal did the bidding as his birthday gift. I also repeatedly encouraged him to make a move on Pepper, the girl who was in his eyes unconsciously for years, which he told me he would act on as fast as he can after his final project, Extremis as he called it.

This act was done in the Midgardian year of 2013, which packed a lot of surprises as this boring world held something beautiful and intriguing stories in itself.
0