MIDGARDIAN YEARS II
146 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the end of 2013

I had consumed content worth of ~70 human years in just three years, but it was never enough.

I had med a Skrull when I had been to S.H.I.E.L.D. and made a deal solving a small problem of his in exchange for literature and history of his race.

I did not sleep, I mean needed as much sleep in my infancy stage as an Asgardian, but in exchange for my vitality, I remained sleepless, yet full of energy.

I realized I could save the beings from destruction from whatever was there in our future, but I liked my life as it was going on and truly the interest in Death was a dominant idea I had in my mind then see what this world could give me more in the future.

If my calculations were right, this world had a chance of 0.0000072 % of surviving whatever was coming in the future, and my help just gave them a 2.93% winning chance, and I was not betting on this amount to improve myself for fighting instead of reading and watching Anime and movies.

(0.0000072% is doctor strange chance of 1 in 14,000,605. 2.93% of that is 410,217 times winning against 14,000,605)

So I further increased the speed of my watching videos.

.

.

/In the hellhole of the Mimirsen./

(you guys understand that Mimirsen doesn't just refer to his name, it's also his position as the MIMIRSEN is MIMIR (Asgard god of wisdom) and SEN is a slang often used in nordic mythologies, and history meaning son.)

"Sir, Sir had invited you for a party in the victory of the Avengers and Thor's return to Asgard in the avenger's tower tomorrow evening," J.A.R.V.I.S. announced. (from now on all words that required bloc letters will be written in smalls, my Caps lock is fucked and I am often long pressing the Shift key for capitals, it's being an inconvenience.)

"Jarvis, is this important for you to announce it?" I asked out of curiosity as they had not called me except for regular supplies for like a year.

"Yes sir, Tony and your nephew Thos insist that you should be present at the event, and if you may allow may I suggest something regarding this invitation?"

"Go on, no need to be polite."

Jarvis continued "While your physical state may not deteriorate due to your inheritance and lack of care, mental disorders are rampant n current society, going as far as Loki, your nephew having ADHD."

"That's actually true, I should not close myself to interactions, that may actually have an effect on what little I have. Okay, I will take a rest for a few days, Jarvis, go on and accept the invite, We are partying for a week from today!"

"Wait, first book a flight to Japan, I have to complete my Manga collections, I have waited enough for my updates, see what of my list has been updated, and while at it book a bus for me to visit monuments there, let's make a trip while we are at it. Then make tomorrow,s flight to New York happen."

"As you wish sir."

.

.

/Next day/

Jim was here, at the Avengers tower. Actually, he was always here, as the top floor was his base, he just like to go to Japan for his manga updates. "Respecting the Tration" as he called a 10-hour trip.

He had just made a round trip and now as the entry has to be cool, was in his Mini-cooper car. He has Mustang, for cooler entries but Mini-copper was his heartfelt companion on the road.

On the 30th floor was the event, he was welcomed by friends of Tony, some ex-Shield agents, and of course, the avengers.

"Jim! how are you? Father praised you so much yet you had not returned for so long to ASgard. How about I bring you while I am at it." Thor came forward at my entry to the hall.

"I still have work to do on this plane, dear nephew, as for Odin, he already has one head to bicker his old ears."

"All you do is watch movies and anime, help me in my work sometimes Jim." Tony and Steve came with drinks in their both hands.

"I do not have time for that, at most three years, if I am correct, for the remaining time I have, I would very much speed run the fantasies this world could present to me." Thor backed out as I prophesied my end clearly not amused. Tony took the high ground near the table.

"You repeatedly mention your end, Jim What do you suffer from for you to die in 3 years, Tony and bruce are both very smart people they must have some solution, and even if they don't, magic from your land surely should have some effect?" Steve asked

"Oh, it's not me dying it's the worl-"

"ALL RIGHT let's play some party games!  see who can pick Thor's hammer! Surely there is some explanation behind this."

"You are free to do so," Thor said as he placed Mjolnir on the table.

"It's a trick," Barton said

"Oh, it is much more than a trick," Thor replied

"Uh, "Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!" Whatever man! It's a trick." Barton sat down after meeting failure for a second time.

"Well please, be my guest." Thor challenged

"It's physics," Tony answered as he rose from his seat of power.

Maria Hill " Okay.", James Rhodes "Uh-oh.", Clint Barton"Um-hmm"

"Never one to shrink from an honest challenge." Stark grasps Thor's hammer. (this sentence can be made dirty.)

"So let me get this straight if anyone picks this hammer up, he or she becomes the King of Asgard?" Tony asked

"Or Queen," Jim added.

Tony tries to lift the hammer but fails " I'll be right back." wearing his armored gauntlet, Stark tries to lift the hammer again yet fails. Tony asked Rhodey to help with matching armored hands.

wearing their armored hands, Stark and Rhodes both try to lift Thor's hammer, yet Mjolnir picked no movement.

Banner tries, Romanff declined the offer, and Bruce tried again with a roar as he tried taping Hulk's power, but no change.

Steve faked his attempt, trying if he could, which was easily noticed by Jim as he already knew he could pick the hammer up.

"All deference to the man who wouldn't be king, but it's rigged." Tony did not accept his failure as he tried going with a surprise attempt, to no avail Again.

"The handle's imprinted, right? Like a security code. "Whosoever is carrying Thor's fingerprints" is, I think, the literal translation. Tony continued his conjectures.

"No, it just has Asgardian runes on it, making it impossible to pick it up for someone who is not worthy in the eyes of Odin, and by extension the Odinforce which empowers it," Jim explained.

"And what entails worthiness in the eyes of the Odinforce?" This time Thor asked, with pure curiosity as he held Jim high in his eyes for taping into his divinity at the tender age of 4, that too the divinity of Wisdom.

"Stands for truth and justice. Prefers peace. Remains honorable no matter what day ad age and ability to kill the foes who try to kill yourselves, the last quality matters equally with the others as I know one such person who could pick it up if not for the killing condition." Jim answered the queries of the room.

"Who can pick it up except for Thor here?" Tony asked while sipping his drink (pussy, gulp it down)

"Obviously my father can, I don't think anyone else can though," Thor answered his question.

"Actuall besides Odin and Thor I know a few people who can pick it up." Thor was stunned by this news. "Tell me who?" This time Thor asked, with an insecure tone.

"Obviously for one is the one for whom Mjolnir was originally made, there's also Beta ray bill, then there is a Brooklyn boy, a kid from Manhattan, and finally-

There's a loud screeching noise, like microphone feedback, causing everyone to cover their ears. They let their hands down as it fades, and Tony pulls out his device. One of the Iron Legion suits, heavily damaged and housing Ultron's consciousness stumbles into the room

"

0