TALLHART TO WINTERFELL
126 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We arrived at Winterfell yesterday, not in a carriage I look forward to sitting in again.

Lady Grissela Belmore of House Belmore, 17, a vassal house to Arryns of Vale was to be wed to the heir of house Tallhary, a house bannerman of Starks of North. She was a pretty lady, and mindful of her age she was not lacking in her "Lady" parts.

I mean her etiquette and singing talents you pervs.

I find the feminism in my previous life on earth quite hypocritical and illogical. Men and women should have equal rights, true. But equal pay, and equal treatment, just don't make any sense.

Pay for work is sought for the work done, not for the worker's identity. If I as a man works more than a fellow man, or woman, then I, by all means, should be paid appropriately for the work I had done.

You can say whatever you want but men come with superior physical abilities like warriors, warriors, and oh- did I mention warriors? while women have proved to have an edge over matters which require an intellectual mind, such as healing, witchcraft, etc.

There are always exceptions though, may as I am an Asgardian, I was called one of the wisest in the universe by the Allfather, and his word holds power. There are repercussions if he lies, I take this word quite seriously.

Some women showed great chivalry in battle than their fellow ladies, such as Lady Sif or the mighty Valkyries, those women can't be looked down upon.

Uh- Istretvhed out my journey to Winterfell into feminism. The sole conclusion I mean to derive here is, sometimes woman want to do the tasks that society mark as womanly, Sometimes there is a woman who really wants to play dollhouse. Dragging feminism in that is illogical as if you sought to provide equality among the masses, the individual woman or man can play with doll house as much she or he wants to be in boxing or army or such.

Leaving that aside.

As I was saying we are in Winterfell, and I have not sought an audience with Rickard Stark just yet, I want to visit Winterfell on my terms. Maybe tomorrow?

I accompanied the house Tallhart here, as a guest from house Bellmore's side. They asked me to.

They here worship the old gods, I had watched Game of thrones and tried reading A song of Ice and fire, but did not get the chance yet in my reading streak, those were the days.

Initially, I suspected that those who they worship as Old gods were Asgardians, and my suspicion bore answer, ones which I am unable to react to.

Old gods were indeed Asgardians, I do not know who they were but they were connected to the Odinforce, or the ALL-Father force, I don't know what to call it yet.

All father is not just a name, It's a hereditary position among the Asghardians which is strengthened by worship and passed down to the next Asgardian,

Before Odin became the AllFather, the Odinforce was called Borforce as told to me by my Father.

The Weirwood trees as they are called, collect the faith and strengthen the All-father force in this world, but for centuries the faith was being collected and not answered.

Until I came here.

I don't know how but as Asgardians perished from this world, or were left into seclusion, the faith was forced upon me as the force recognized my Asgardian heritage.

That means the Force has changed its name to Jimforce, which I do not fancy myself as Odinforce had a nice ring to it.

That also means that I became the All-father here and now I had certain responsibilities to answer the requests as Odin did to his subjects in Asgard.

That also means I gotta have my own Asgard, a realm of gods to privy my subjects, etc, but I am not in favor of that. Which is easy to get rid of as being the King of Gods has certain independence bound to it.

Now all- actually most of the North is my subjects. At least those who make an oath in the name of Old Gods or pray to the trees here.

And their prayers are being listened to. Nearly half of my Odinforce, yeah I thought not to change its name. You gotta admit it has a nice ring to it.

Jimforce sounds like a brand of those protein powders the humans sold in Midgard.

Oh yes- nearly half of my Odinforce is distributed to those who pray or make an oath in Old gods name. It does not give them miracles, just boosts their luck and health at a very minuscule level. Almost invisible.

But the stronger the faith, the more observable. For now, the most the prayers can do is lift off a weak fever, but it is on its level a great feat given that matters of Life and Death are a big deal.

Also, the population of the North is dwindling, so as much force is generated, it's low.

But for centuries, they have prayed so it has been collecting relentlessly. Making me as Strong as Odin ever was.

The difference has been Odin was strong permanently as the prayers were a daily empowering power, mine is the accumulation and will run out one day if overused.

I will see to it that the faith grows, that praying to the old gods will bear fruits now, as there is someone in charge of the Odinforce.

Oh, I again forgot about the journey to Winterfell! So after we reached Tallhart, the bride met the groom's family, the Tallharts, and then they rode to Winterfell.

Thats it.

No bandits or skirmishes along the way, they are to be wed in a week, by then I would have the Starks my presence is known, might as well ally them with my cause. Knowing I might or might not play the game of thrones having a trustful ally has no downsides.

.

[I am greatly saddened by the lack of moments]

.

.

/I am once again asking for your comment support/

My other projects

No pressure they are young, just try reading them if you have free time and comment there if you like the setting and idea of it.

MIMIRSEN JIM (Fanfic)

FULL-TIME JUDGE, PART-TIME THERAPIST  (Fanfic)

DRAUGR REINCARNATE HPxSKYRIM  (Fanfic)

POKEMON SELF INSERT  (Fanfic)

THE CURIOUS CASE OF Crafovac nee MaScotch (Original)

1