REALIZATION
105 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah, Winterfell-

As I was again calculating the Odin force in various manners a thought came to my mind.

How did the previous ALLFTHER die?

Asgardian is one of the blessed races when it comes to our race. I, myself would have lived thousands of ears without being the bearer of the ODinforce, now much more. But how could the previous Force bearer die?

Calculating the accumulation of the stagnant unused Odinforce, I estimate the time period of my predecessor to coincide with the time around which the Walkers were fended offed and the Wall was thought to be constructed.

A very large time period but I could only estimate.

Now, I don't expect a mere White Walker to be the cause of his demise. Am I too arrogant with my approach here?

No, not a White walker.

Demise out of age then- I find this thinking again out of the bounds of plausibility. North and by extension, Westeros or Planetos is far less developed for a bearer of Odinforce to die out of old age. He won't be a secluded ALLFATHER- could he be?

This is a troubling line of thought. I need more facts to conclude anything. I fear there could be a chance of him dying of White Walker by foul play.

There is no foul play in war, but in battle there is. The use of poison, blackmail, other means to cheat, etc are thought to be means used by cowards, which dishonor a battle or a duel but in war, everything is allowed as only the victor has the means to mask the victory to his mind.

While I abhor those means, I know that those means could sometimes be a necessity.

Anyhow, I will be vigilant of the Night king, weak as I may regard him you don't know what could be the end of you.

For now, I have an audience with Rickard Stark, and I am going to offer him a deal to him. I want Moat Calin after all. I will not deceive him in any manner, just offer him a deal he could not- or rather should not refuse.

.

.

"Are you Jim, a guest from the south who requested Lord Stark's time?" A guard came to me from inside the castle, another one following him a second later.

"That I am, Is Lord Stark graceful enough to spend some time with this subject to his?" I asked in a respectful tone, though the speech sounded sarcastic in my mind.

"Ye-Ye, Lord Stark asked for you know, you may go to him in his cellar, left that room." He pointed above, and I moved ahead.

Walking up the stairs, which may say are beautifully constructed I reached the study room of Rickard Stark

The guards outside spared a glance at me, standing as rigid as a tree. What is with the security here? Nobody is guarding Nuclear coles here.

I see a dimly lit room, at the center of it sat an old man, empty-handed- what was there to do? There was an old man standing beside him, wearing grey robes- presumably Maester Walys, the predecessor to old man Luwin. Also, there was the Master of arms of Winterfell, Ser Rodrik Cassel, younger than the TV adaptation.

Quite a companionship to entertain a man of Northern heritage like me, the stories at earth made the Asgardian of Nord heritage which I agree to some extent as our features quite resembled the characters of Skryim nords or the nords of original residents Denmark.

"You asked for a private meeting with Lord Rickard Stark, Ser?" The maester spoke first, out of turn-yes but none of the audience pointed it out, as if it was expected, which means he is to be trusted to some degree.

"Not a ser- I am MIMIRSEN JIM, son of who I want to discuss with Lord Stark in absolute privacy, he may accompany only those he trusts with his life." Brows of maester and Ser Rodrtik were raised, not as much as Rickard though.

"You speak out of turn smallfolk! Are you unaware of what your actions may lead to?" The Master of arms spoke, in an imposing but surprisingly not threatening tone.

"And what may you want to speak to me of, Mimirsen?" Rickard spoke while staring at me.

"Many things, but mostly I am here to continue my duty of taking care of my wards, you may not understand until you speak to me of this privately." I took the chair in front of the lord to sit, and every second the Maester was losing his control. Rodrik and Rickard were also bewildered now on my ignorance as they may think, but I just don't care about these formalities as much as they do.

"Maester leave us, might as well see what the guest has in for us." The MAester stood up without question, this day is in for many surprises.

"So what are you here for Mimirsen?" As the Maester left us alone Rickard spoke up.

"So Ser Rodrik is your choice, good one those Citadel are not to be trusted, rare are those who know of loyalty and honor among them." I leaned back in my chair. "As for who am I, I am MIMIRSEN JIM, son of MIMIR the Norse god of Wisdom, " At the mention of god, finally Rickard stark held a face of surprise, not yet believing yet still this was something.

"Uncle of ALLFATHER THOR ODINSON, and also begrudgingly and excitedly the new ALLFATHER." It was begrudgingly as you had to take care of all prayers, reply to who seems worthy to be replied and ignore those who are not, but it has its ups too.

"What blasphemy you speak of smallfolk? The north only follows the way of the Old gods, you dare claim to be a god in mortal skin?" Ser Rodrik shouted,I am surprised I do not have a sword to my neck by now.

.

.

/I am once again asking for your comment support/

My other projects

No pressure they are young, just try reading them if you have free time and comment there if you like the setting and idea of it.

MIMIRSEN JIM (Fanfic)

FULL-TIME JUDGE, PART-TIME THERAPIST  (Fanfic)

DRAUGR REINCARNATE HPxSKYRIM  (Fanfic)

POKEMON SELF INSERT  (Fanfic)

THE CURIOUS CASE OF Crafovac nee MaScotch (Original)

0