WInterfell
94 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What blasphemy you speak of smallfolk? The north only follows the way of the Old gods, you dare claim to be a god in mortal skin?" Ser Rodrik shouted, I am surprised I do not have a sword to my neck by now.

"That's where you don't understand, I am what is left of your Old gods. Your Old gods or what I may call my race, Asgardian. I am the last of their kind in this land and by the name of the ALLFATHER, the ODinforce has been passed upon to me, making me the ALLFATHER." Both of my audience was listening silently, I am very surprised they have listened to me so far. If It had been someone else I fear I had to fight my way out of it. But both were also not replying, I doubt they understand what any of this means.

I have to teach them the meaning-ugh.

"Ugh- I have to teach the meaning. Asgardians, or what may you call the Old gods, my race bestowed miracles in reply to your prayers ones, to the prayers of the First men. A god is who creates life, we are not Gods. We are just a race different from humans, bestowed with the gift of longevity and power bestowed to us by the trust of our subjects.

Odinforce, or what actually is ALLFATHER force is the power the prime Asgardian wields due to people's faith in him. That's how the Old gods you pray are powered and you prospered." They were bewildered, conflicted to believe me or not.

"But none of our prayers are answered, we die of the cold winters while our children starve without food? The old gods do not answer our prayer, it is us who pray to them as we sign of our ancestors' legacy, Why appear now?" Rickard Stark spoke up, abruptly I may add.

"One question at a time, firstly the last Asgardian I estimate lived around the first men driver the White Walkers of the land of Always winter, around then or when Bran the builder Stark built the 700-foot abomination of wards in the North."

"So the Old gods fell to the Walkers? I don't believe any of your mouths." Rodrik slammed the desk, out of turn and disrespect to the Stark Lord, but he did not mind.

"No, what are wights against Asgardian might, that too with the power of the force? An Asgardian could not have fallen to thousands of the Walkers, I am doubtful of the cause of his death but that was not it."

"What I do know is that your faith of yours for thousands of years has accumulated and given me the power that can be rivaled by no other, at least on this plane. Sometimes I pray to ALlFATHER to get rid of my arrogance here, but then I remember I am the ALLFATHER." I chuckled.

"And all of this is true, you come in mortal flesh here now for what?" Rickard Stark asked me.

"T-That." This is quite unclear. Am I here merely because they worship me, or to participate in the Game? No, I am here just because I am a plaything of those who sit higher than me. And I do not intend to look up to them during my time here. I need to get out of his clutches, no one has outwitted for my 15-year life earlier, and now someone dares. Call it my stupidity but I refuse to be a puppet for others' enjoyment.

"My long term goals are not of your concern, Nor do they concern you. MY short-term goals however may include saving you all."

"Save us from what?" Rickard asked seriously this time.

"Well in about 35 years, the Arryns will die out, the Lannisters will die out except the Imp, the Baratehons will die out, the Tyrells, The Martells all will die out. The Targareyans will have no heirs, given all will be dead and the living on the wall, and you, the Starks will have no next generation to speak of, given your children will all be dead your eldest and youngest grandchild will be dead and what's left his a crippled heir and two ladies, beautiful they will grow might I add."

"A-Are the others coming? The Walkers?" Rodrik asked and Rickardtoo wanted answers.

"Yes the Walkers, they may be back but surprisingly none of the Walkers killed off the nobility out of Westeros, quite the irony when the undead dies by the living but none of the dead dies of the undead." I chuckled.

"This is no joke! You are saying all of us may die and you laugh!" Rodrik took my prophet, or whatever this may be to heart, poor him.

"What may you require to save us?" Rickard asked.

"Oh, and why did you not ask me to save you without asking for something?"

"You said off yourself, you are not God, you are just a man with gifts."

"Hmm, I may not be god but 20,000 years of longevity and power enough to bless or curse all life on the known planet is not something a man could wield."I continued, "In fact, most worshiped us as Gods nonetheless of this revelation on Asgard, and you became very trusting when I just came here." He joined his hands together as if to plead, but with all his heart, I could hear it, a disturbance in the force, one for the better it seems.

"Your prayers have been answered, ask what you want Rickard stark."This was too forceful, but one cannot ignore such heartfelt prayer, he just gave me faith equal to a year's worth of what the whole of the north gives me.

"Protection, of the Starks, the Norths, the Realms, whatever you give me word of." He was not teary, his face had a strict expression and belief, the belief that could not be put into words type of belief.

"Stand up" I commanded, and he complied, Ser Rodrick stayed silent.

"I MIMIRSEN JIM in the name of ALLFATHER, grant RICKARD STARK his reply to his call. The Stark will be my wards, each and every one of them, the fold praying to the Old gods will be under my watch, as they will gain what they deserve. I decree this in the name of ALLFA-"

"W o o o o o o o o o u u u u u u n n n n n n n "( sound of the Rainbow bridge engulfed the MIMIRSEN as the two mortals watched him glowing.)

"What is happening?" "I don't know milord, whatever may happen I the realm of Gods."

But I knew what was happening and this was very, very displeasing.

.

.

/I am once again asking for your comment support/

My other projects

No pressure they are young, just try reading them if you have free time and comment there if you like the setting and idea of it.

MIMIRSEN JIM (Fanfic)

FULL-TIME JUDGE, PART-TIME THERAPIST  (Fanfic)

DRAUGR REINCARNATE HPxSKYRIM  (Fanfic)

POKEMON SELF INSERT  (Fanfic)

THE CURIOUS CASE OF Crafovac nee MaScotch (Original)

0