ANGER AND D//ustin
96 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[For those asking why Rickard stark believed him to be the OLD Gods, the reason is, sometimes you just know]

"W o o o o o o o o o u u u u u u n n n n n n n "( sound of the Rainbow bridge engulfed the MIMIRSEN as the two mortals watched him glowing.)

"What is happening?" "I don't know milord, whatever may happen I the realm of Gods."

But I knew what was happening and this was very, very displeasing.

"Why are you here, Morgan Freeman?"

"You are making an oath you won't fulfill, I am here to save whatever little honor you have in your stash." The black man in a white coat spoke.

"I find myself quite competent in keeping my word, OTher."

"You may but not when we do not want that to happen, my lieg- I want Rickard Stark and Brandon Stark to die, it's good for the story." he walked past me, and I wanted nothing but punch him in the face for this.

"Last time I checked I had full independence over my actions, didn't I, Woker?" I gritted my teeth along my speech, but my anger held no value against him, I had not found myself this powerless when

"quite it with your names, you will do as asked, they will die in hands of the Drago boy and you will have no hand stopping the war, the rebellion. I personally wanted to see you off a little later, but somehow you dwindled around my watch, landing here in the year they are in." he continued Now I could have you sent later in time but that bears a small cost, a cost I do not want to be paid."

"So I will have you not touch the conclusion of the rebellion. The Stag will rule while his brother Direwolf will protect the North."

"Then what do you want me to do here? Dance for you, 'cause I did not learn walking in heels, you fuxking son of -" My anger took better of me, control yourself.

"Don't talk to me in this tone, MIMIRSEN, you do not know what we require of just yet, do your work perfectly and you just might earn yourself a prize." He chuckled as he left into the void,

I sat there without any motion as my surroundings returned to what they were initially, there were Rickard and Rodrik with bewildered faces, fear could be noticed yet unmoving.

"Your-" I put an exclamation to not talk, I needed time to recuperate from what the shitstorm just happened.

We sat in silence for a whole 10 minutes when I continued.

"I cannot save all of you," I announce and the expressions changed. Not disappointment but anger and sadness.

"Why may I ask, what may I even call you?"

"We would work on that later. Why? you ask though." I stood up, this was magic, only I could do, and was proof of everything. Even the Akashik records could not reach here and I am ashamed to use this means to fend off the bug above me.

"It seems the real gods are crueler than kinslayers. They require me to not do anything about your and your eldest's death, I am given a warning not to save them,"

"Warning? Warning? And why would you heed that above you, OLD GOD of North?!" Rickard spoke, shouted even.

"Because they are stronger than me."

"As simple as that?"

"As simple as that."

"You can't even try? My Brandon-"

"What an ant to an army of millions? the best I could do is cower and hide, do you see me cowering?

"N-No" Ser Rodrik replied.

"Than you see wrong, I am cowering and dancing on the whims of the strong, but this is not the end, it would never be. I refuse to partake any part in this puppet show of them." I continued Call Brandon Stark from Barrotown of Dustin hold, I have an oath to take."

.

.

/Barrowtown, House Dustin/

"A raven from House Stark my lord," A young man in grey robes entered the study of Lord Dustin, who was lamenting on this year's matters of smallfolk raids and banditry.

"What does it says?" Lord Dustin asked, knowing well the message would go through the maester, but he did not worry. He could not read, and why would he? Would not want to get the maesters out of jobs.

The Maester opened the seal ad read the letter, which spoke of the urgent return of Lord Dustin'sward, Brandon Stark to Winterfell, asking him to leave for his home the moment the message is received.

Old Lord Dustin was confused as to why this urgent call was made, but he did not give much thought to the matter.

'maybe some tragedy fell upon good old Rickard or some Stark' "Whose name is signed on the letter?" Dustin asked the Maester.

"Lord Rickard Stark milord."

'then the old wolf is not gone, not that it matters' "Call Brandon here at once, also call for William, I need some matters to be discussed." The young maester nodded and left to fetch the named people who were asked to be present in Lord Dustin's presence.

.

.

/I am once again asking for your comment support/

My other projects

No pressure they are young, just try reading them if you have free time and comment there if you like the setting and idea of it.

MIMIRSEN JIM (Fanfic)

FULL-TIME JUDGE, PART-TIME THERAPIST  (Fanfic)

DRAUGR REINCARNATE HPxSKYRIM  (Fanfic)

POKEMON SELF INSERT  (Fanfic)

THE CURIOUS CASE OF Crafovac nee MaScotch (Original)

0