Oath of the ALLFATHER
85 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

/In Winterfell, 3 days after the previous event/

"Young Lord I set to arrive today noon, milord." The Maester in grey robes replied to Rickard Starks's previous inquiry.

"And what of our guest? Are his needs being fulfilled?" Rickard asked.

"He is not too demanding, so till now he should've been pleased by the hospitality."

"Good, when Brandon arrives, ask for him to come here before he meets anyone else, also ask for Lord MIMIRSEN for the same." the MAester was confused.

"Lord? milord?"

"He is a lord in his own right, I will make provisions to see to it."

.

"What does Father want asking me to come as if the world's gonna end?" On the horse was Brando Stark, getting off of his horse at the gates of Winterfell.

"How would I know? I came here on my father's orders" This was William Dustin, heir of house Dustin where Brandon was fostered.

"You won't know what this is about, All in good health?" asked Brandon to the guard he had known before his departure to the Dustins.

"Yes milord, all in good health. Lord Stark is different after his meeting with the guest who arrived with the Bellmores as the Maester said." "Bellmore Guest?" Brandon accompanied the guard to Rickard Stark's Study room in the castle.

"Yes, the MAester said to treat him as one would treat Lord Stark himself, and your Father, milord has been pale since he met Your Grace." The guard left Brandon alone as they reached the room.

Inside were Lord Rickard Stark, his father and Master of Arms, Ser Rodrik of Winterfell along with a tall man, who should be the said Bellmore guest.

"Father."

"Brandon."

"Brandon"

"You are ser?"

"Ah your father will explain this time, I am not good with explanations," Mimirsen spoke in annoyance and slight anger with hints of regret and self-loathe. Brandon flinched at the huge disrespect the man had done in the Stark Lord's presence but was surprised that his father, not ser Rodrick had not reprimanded him.

"Father?"

"Sit down," Rickard commanded, and Brandon compiled. William Dustin had followed his Father's ward but was asked to leave them alone for they were discussing house Stark's matters.

"Brandon, he" Rickard pointed at the MIMIRSEN "is to who we pray, the Godswood in person, the OLD GODs king." Brandon was taken back but listened quietly, as his father's face was stern.

"He has prophesied," Mimirsen cut his line."It's not much of a prophecy, it would have happened but now I am here I will take steps to counter that."

Rickard continued, "Winter is coming, Stark, Umbers the whole North will die, some of the Winter Walkers and some of starvation, all of the great lords are heading towards doom and so I had asked this OLD GOD of ours to protect the realm, the North, the Starks any of those if he could.

Rickard lamented, "He agreed but the oath of the Old Gods comes with a price, a price I have to pay and a price I want you to pay but will not pressure you to pay." Rickard looked down.

"What price?"

"The price of your life." Mimirsen completed Rickard's words, the words he could not have said to his own son.

"I had nearly given you the word of my protection, but" Mimirsen again used his magic of isolation, the strongest there was in the omniverse, and it took a huge chunk of his powers. Without Odinforce a whole lot of vitality as Asgardian, otherwise a whole 1% of the accumulated Odinforce, which was a lot- a lot, but worth it if it could hide their presence from the Akashik records themselves, much less the ill-born being who asked MIMIRSEN to take his word back, not that the oath was complete.

"The Gods, the real ones have demanded of me that I let you die, you and your father. That was and is the price of my word of protection of the Stark line and anyone who prays to the Old Gods,"

"I am ashamed asking you to pay the price, for protection when you already had parted your faith for me, but a word of my mouth is more resistant of the Winter than anything else."

Rickard took a deep breath, "Gods have not been kind to us, Mimirsen, I consent, of my life, and as your father, I am asking you to do the same, Brandon. It pains me to as you for this, for this, I am no better than a kinslayer, but if this protects me and my grandchildren, then so be it, in the end, I could only ask you. for your consent." Rickard Stark held his head down not looking his son Brandon in the eyes for this.

'Their lives are on me, I could have saved them but he is forcing my hand. I would have paid no heed if they had already been dead, but with this, I am the one who is driving them to their death' Jim was lost in his thoughts.

Brandon sat in silence, not bewildered at the revelations of sharing a chair with the Old gods, nor of the demand of his life but how his father was ashamed to ask for his life.

"Father, I am a man from the North, and we of the North are family." he looked at Jim "How may I address you?"

"ALLFATHER, that's what it means to bear the ODinforce, to hear your pain and suffering."

"ALLFATHER, I consent you to pay no heed of my death, when my father has allowed himself to part ways from the living, I will be a coward if I let him battle the evils alone."

Mimirsen stood up, as did Rickard and Brandon.

"Pray to your old gods." Brandon and Rickard closed their eyes and stood before the MIMIRSEN, or rather he was NOW the ALLFATHER before them.

"In the name of the ALLFATHER, in my name, I grant Rickard Stark, his wish for the protection of his blood, I grand Brado his wish for the protection of the North ALLFATHER give me strength,"

With this oath made, the Starks were under the protection of the ALLFATHER, and the readers of the Old gods were now heard.

The expressions of each person were different, realisation, protection, kinship everything was in the mix in the air.

"Now don't be sad, I voluntarily did what I did father, and I didn't expect the Old gods to be-"

"Young? I am the new ALLFATHER, the previous one probably died about 6-8000 years ago."

"How Old are you again?" Rickard tried breaking the ice-cold silence that had been catching up to everyone.

"20 years old" "Thats young," '" I am older than the old gods!" Rodrik gave a big laugh.

"ALLFATHER is the position among the Asgardians, as I told your father. It is where all the faith is collected as power. I always pray to ALLFATHER, but it is ironic as I am the ALLFATHER. but some habits die hard." MIMIRSEN remembered the time with Odin and then the whole fiasco with Thor and Hela.

"I have to work on this."

"So how do we introduce you to others?" Brandon asked.

"I have plans for that."

.

.

.

.

/I am once again asking for your comment support/

My other projects

No pressure they are young, just try reading them if you have free time and comment there if you like the setting and idea of it.

MIMIRSEN JIM (Fanfic)

FULL-TIME JUDGE, PART-TIME THERAPIST  (Fanfic)

DRAUGR REINCARNATE HPxSKYRIM  (Fanfic)

POKEMON SELF INSERT  (Fanfic)

THE CURIOUS CASE OF Crafovac nee MaScotch (Original)

0