Intro and wed bed
97 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So how do we introduce you to others?" Brandon asked.

"I have plans for that."

"I think it would be good to repair the Moat Calin, it would serve its users and frankly I want to try this lord experience while I am at it." Rickard held no surprise as for any threat to be fended off, Moat Calin was important.

"I think you could introduce me to your cubs as what I am, the ALLFATHER, telling them the truth, except of course-" MIMISEN nodded and the Starks and Rodrick understood.

"After that or the outsiders I am the Guardian of the Starks, and I know where to announce that and when, but that's for after the rebellion." MIMIRSEN shrugged

"There's gonna be a rebellion?" Brandon jumped off his chair.

"Why do you think two of the most prominent North Lords die?" Rickard was not surprised by this statement, there were rumors of the Madness king Aerys showed and how there was a tourney of Harenhal which was announced to be the greatest since Aegons held for his conquest of Westeros

"So at least I will die in battle." Brandon had a smug smile on his face.

"That's not quite right. When you are off to go to the butter, I will give you a painful forgetting and forgetful charm so that it isn't hard for you. That's the least I could do to lighten my incompetence here." Mimirsen had his shoulders lowered again but there was nothing he could do to change this. Yet.

Anyhow, you both have three years to do what you want to do by my estimates, so I would say enjoy this time,"

"Do not lose yourself JIM you have responsibilities far outweighing my own, or of any other man in this world where Gods are demons incarnates. Your oath is enough for me, don't pity this old man for his luck now." Rickard stood up from his seat and headed towards the exit.

"What you say is right, I would live my best for this time, three years are enough for me to live more than anyone else in the world." Brandon accompanied his father to the outside.

"And you" Rickard turned to his son. "I want Starks from you, bastards or not, you cannot send me to my death without me having my Grandchildren say my name." he patted his son's shoulders as hard he could as the Lord.

Brandon looked at ALLFATHER for permission.

"What? I am not going to stop you to pursue a whore as a career option. That upon you."Rodrick laughed loudly at this, and so did Rickard.

"There is a wedding today, they wanted me to host it, but I think it would be good for them and for you to take the mantle of the Old gods before them."

"I would be honored."

"It is I who has the honor to have a god bound an oath to my family, don't sell yourself short. You may be a god but my son is older than you in age. Clear the sonorities and formalities out of us ALLFATHER."

"ALLFATHER?" MIMISEN asked a man thrice his age who was calling him father.

"You have got to take the responsibilities you inherited, you will be a father to us no matter if you are god or Asgardian or whatever.

"I need a weapon for me." Mimirsen talked to himself.

"We have got a Valyrian steel blade if you want." Rickard offered.

"Nah, a spear is what is the traditional weapon for ALLFATHER before me, I want to follow that tradition. And I am not short of Valyrian steel, I could make houses of Valyrian steel if I want, but that would be very catchy."

Rickard was not surprised at all by the Valyrian steel revelations, but he also wanted a blade for his own. Ice was- well Ice, a Longsword, Rickard preferred something wider, along the side of Claymore.

"You want one?" asked Mimirsen.

"If it is not a matter of inconvenience." "If it would have been I would have said, make a sword of your liking from anything, it doesn't matter its word, metal or clay, and come to me."

"Then for Brandon?" "Do the same for him, might as well gift this for his name day."

Rickard did not ask further and placed an order for a Claymore to the Starks blacksmith for his personal Claymore and a Sweihander for his eldest.

.

.

In the Godswood.

People were gathered on the occasion of the wedding of heir Tallhard and Lady Bellmore. Everyone was waiting for Lord Rickard to officiate the wedding as the priest entered with his son Brandon and the MIMIRSEN or who everyone thought to be servants of Lord Stark.

"Ladies and Men of the north, here we are in the auspicious event of binding men and women of two houses, it matters not North or south. Now I was asked to officiate the wedding, but I could not do as suck as it would be an insult to the elders." everyone was perplexed as to what Lord Stark meant.

"This here is MIMIRSEN JIM, the guardian of our house, as all of the house Stark is a ward of his, as suck I asked ALLFATHER to officiate such a holy binding between the two children" everyone was surprised, to this information as there was no word of someone having authority above one of the great houses like this, and Rickard Stark was not one to joke around, not to matters like this.

"As such, I am here, I hope no one has objections to this arrangement?" MIMIRSEN asked the crowd but no one said anything.

"Good, may we proceed." MIMIRSEN closed down to the godswood, the heart faced Weirwoord tree. He could find a connection, albeit weak but familiarity in the presence of the weirwood tree.

'Almost like Yggdrasil, but different.' He stood in the middle where the wedding proceeded without a hitch.

"Who comes before the Old Gods this night?

"Grisella, of the House Bellmore, comes here to be wed. A woman grown, trueborn, and noble. She comes to beg the blessing of the Gods. Who comes to claim her?" The whole process was new to the southern woman, but now unwelcoming.

"Lance, of House Tallhart, heir to the Torrhen's square. Who gives her?

"Barriston, of the House Ruthermont, knight of house Bellmore and master of arms to Lord Bellmore.

"Lady Bellmore, do you take this man?" ALLFATHER asked the girl, a sweet and kind, shy girl.

"I take the man," the lady said in a shrilled voice, almost unbearable.

"So be it, in the name of Old gods and new, I declare this couple husband and wife. everyone cheered and they entered the hall of Winterfell castle.

It was not unheard of Northern Lords to come to Winterfell for their Ward's wedding, almost becoming a custom for them to show trust and kinship to the Starks.

The feast continued late at night and the night ended with everyone heading to bed, except the main couple, and perhaps some other younger men and women.

.

.

.

/I am once again asking for your comment support/

My other projects

No pressure they are young, just try reading them if you have free time and comment there if you like the setting and idea of it.

MIMIRSEN JIM (Fanfic)

BATMAN- MCU (Fanfic)

DRAUGR REINCARNATE HPxSKYRIM  (Fanfic)

POKEMON SELF INSERT  (Fanfic)

THE CURIOUS CASE OF Crafovac nee MaScotch (Original)

0