Another day
77 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The infamous great tourney of Harrenhall was in sight. Invitations to the major lords, including the Starks were in order, and by the scale of events, Starks were in favor of marking their presence.

I had not met Eddard Stark as he was still in his fostering under Jon Arryn, although I had met all the other available Stark during my month stay here.

Benjen Stark, the Stark who holds the responsibility of staying in Winterfell was a quiet little fellow, I had interacted with him quite a few times, but every time he just prayed to me as Rickard had told the Stark family of my heritage.

Lyaana Stark was jolly though, she did not hold formalities for me, and that was a relief as after being revealed as guardian of The STARKS of Winterfell, I was more celebrated than the King himself. My authority is just under Rickard Stark, and that line fades sometimes.

Ned Stark had not been informed of the arrangement, on my call.

And now I was again being led to Rickard's study, which had been my study for some time as the old man asked me to take his place if his days were set in stone.

I felt guilty for this initially, but now I have turned that guilt into fuel for my motivation, strengthening the North and its faith in me, in the ALLFATHER.

It took quite some time to go from MIMIRSEN JIM to ALLFATHER MIMIRSEN JIM.

Opening the door to the study and Brandon, Rickard, and Rodrick were already there. Rodrick had been joining our meetings for quite some time for one, we trusted him, and we needed someone to know of the steps we are taking after the death of Brandon and Rickard.

"Now I called you all for the things I have to set in motion for the future. And to tell why the rebellion happened. and other things." The two Stark's ears perched up as did of Ser Rodrick's.

"Is it time?"

"No, but it starts now." They showed relieved expressions, We all did.

I continued, "The "Mad King", Aerys Targarean will show torturing tendencies, and prince Rhaegar, his son would conspire against him to get the throne."

"He is hosting the tourney of Harrenhall for the same, to gain the support of the great lords of Westeros in his endeavor."

"Naturally the Starks will neither join nor oppose this task of his. However, in this Tourney, he would fall in love with your daughter, Lyaanan which I will be allowing to happen." Rickard frowned but did not speak up as he rusted me, I am not going to say he trusted me with all his might but he trusted me to a very large extent.

Brandon however, "The prince is married! this just can't be!."

"Lyanna will love him back." This cooled the Father-son pair down. "He will crown her the queen of Love and beauty," Again the father-son pair spooked up, knowing what it meant to be crowned as the Queen of Love and beauty. "Martell?" Brandon suspected the Dornish princess.

"Which was looked without any scowl in the eyes of his wife, as Elia supported knowing her health and the prophecy."

""Prophecy?"" Rodrick and Rickard questioned

"Something along the lines that the Long night will come and the child of Ice and Fire, the promised prince would fend the danger on the realm off, I don't know the exact lines but it meant something like that. Prince Rhaegar thought himself to be the promised prince, until..."

"Until he saw my daughter and interpreted Dragon as Fire and North as Ice, hence my Grandson to be the prince who was promised."

"Which is true to some extent, given he, in the end, will play a huge part in pushing the Walkers out of the Realm for once and for all."

"Well at least someone from the North sits on the Iron throne, I am proud of him." Rickard leaned back in his chair and smiled.

"Yeah, about that, he didn't become the king, or a prince, he lived as a Bastard for 15 years after which he joined the Night's watch for life."

""WHAT??"" The Starks and the knight shouted, enough for their shout to be listened outside.

Three guards came into the study haphazardly, fearing a plot of assassination, loyal lads, who were sent outside by Rickard as he sat silently.

"How?, Why?" Brandon asked. "It won't happen this time, even if not a prince just don't let him live a bastard life," Rickard asked of me.

"He has as much Stark blood as any of you would have had, don't worry, plus he is from the North."

"Continuing, in 281AC, about two and a half years later, Lyanna would be allegedly kidnapped by the crown prince, which I would again allow to happen.

"Why? ALLFATHER" Brandon asked again, not letting me continue.

"Allegedly?" Rickard however noticed the fine points of my speech.

"Yes, Lyanna willingly rides south to Drone, with Prince Rhaegar who after the annulment of his marriage with his wife Elia Martell, would marry her."

"This is acceptable tome to happen, should it happen. I would neither force these events nor try to stop them from happening as she is allowed to have her free will, and I expect you also to have no hands in these matters." Rickard nodded.

"This is the time when you are expected to head to Valhalla," I said, albeit in a lower tone, and they understood the reference as I had told them about the Asgardian customs and such. But no one was sad or scared, which gave me confidence.

I had long since understood that in the name of the greater good, you only have one life to sacrifice and that is yours, otherwise it's for your own good and not for the well-being of all.

But what I was doing here was in no one's good. It was illogical and I could only blame my weakness for the events set in motion.

.

.

/I am once again asking for your comment support/

My other projects

No pressure they are young, just try reading them if you have free time and comment there if you like the setting and idea of it.

MIMIRSEN JIM (Fanfic)

BATMAN- MCU  (Fanfic)

DRAUGR REINCARNATE HPxSKYRIM  (Fanfic)

POKEMON SELF INSERT  (Fanfic)

THE CURIOUS CASE OF Crafovac nee MaScotch (Original)

0