HArrenhal
68 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Brandon and Rickard will ask for the King's justice which would be given to you in form of Wildfire." Rickard and Brandon sat emotionlessly.

"I would, as promised apply the Pain forger and forget full charms on you," Miirsen said whatever he thought could lessen the burden of their deaths off his shoulders.

"Continuing, Matters after these would be taken care of by me, before that I would ask Brandon" he turned to the young wolf. "To sire, some children as any of Ned's were fools, could not even think properly, prefer lowborn as highborn wives would give for you and it would complicate things for me. In the end that's your choice, just don't fuxk Ryswell gal, that would make Dustins rebel as they did later on."

"Dustins rebelled?" Brandon was surprised, having been a ward of Old Lord Dustin and a friend of William Dustin.

"As did the Karstarks, your point being? Anyone will when you fuxk the gal and don't marry her and after that your brother gets the new Lord Dustin killed, making the gal Regent Dustin." Mimirsen turned to Rickard.

"As for KarStarks, your grandson was an idiot, a huge one at that,"

"Tell me about them," Rickard asked.

"Well we got enough time don't we, I won't tell much about after your... demise though, just your grandchildren." Ricakrd nodded in agreement.

"Well the Eldest, Winterfell's heir was a good warrior and strategist but died due to first, listening to a woman and then breaking oaths and marrying for love during war."

"Fool, in war marriage, is great for negotiations, I will have to etch this in his bones when I meet him." Rodrick spat on Robb Stark, but no one disagreed.

"The second eldest, blinded by the southern septa and dreams of being a princess, betrayed her own kin multiple times until in the end, her mind came to the right place."

"Why are the Septa in the north, we don't follow the worship of the Seven?" Brandon asked.

"Ask him." Mimirsen pointed at Rickard.

"So after Brandon, Tully asked for Ned's?"

"Yes, he is after all an opportunist shameless Lord, but allow that to happen, I will see to it that the Seven doesn't come here, after all, I need faith to maintain and get stronger." Rodrick nodded.

"The third in line and who actually inherits the north, and my favorite of the Starks." My ears perked up at the mention of my favorite. "Arya Stark, she would of the North. She enacted revenge over all of the Stark's death and even slew the Night King himself!"

"Finally a worthy and competent grandchild. I was afraid that the Gods had cursed the Starks for all the events in the future without the ALLFATHER, this show there is hope." Rodrick sighed, he was asked to sit down, and he did.

"Competent or not, they have my blood, and I again ask you to save them from peril and teach them," Rickard asked again.

"I have the oath to keep and more importantly, a friendship beyond time to maintain." Rickard smiled at this statement of ALLFATHER.

"Moving on, there is Brandon stark, who after being crippled, gave up his claim to Winterfell after becoming the new Three-Eyed Raven. After the death of the last power-hungry Targaryen, Bran is elected as the King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Six Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm by the Great Council of 305 AC."

"King Brandon?" Brandon asked. "Three-eyed Raven?" Rickard and Rodrick asked.

"Well, he just becomes, I will not dwell into that story, but the Three-eye raven is greenseer, warg whatever you may call hi. He watched the past and future and does what he think is right. I don't know what he does though, till now all he does is fucking up."

"And then there is Rickon stark, the youngest, killed by Ramsay Snow." "Snow?"

"I won't indulge his identity to you, understand me and believe me as no harm shall fall upon the Starks and the North."

"These are just Ned's, then your last Grandchild, of about Robb's age, Aegon Targaryen or commonly known as Jon Snow, he did many feats, joined and became Lord Commander of Night Watch, Died, and revived along with making a truce in the war for battle against the Dead."

"I know it's hard for you to leave when knowing all the tragedies coming for your family, but place your trust in me. When I am making your decisions for you, I will return the favor by keeping them safe."

"Yes yes, don't drown yourself in guilt, ALLFATHER, you came for us and our kin would enjoy protection. We have placed our trust and faith in the Old Gods, when the Gods reveal themselves, we would do the same." Rickard said with a fatherly smile.

"Okay as for my provisions, I would join the tourney of Harrenhall, to announce my presence as Stark's guardian and also claim the Lordship of Moat Calin in Stark's name."

"That would be for the good."

"Also Ned doest has to know after the rebellion and all that otherwise he would ask questions which I would not be able to answer in good faith."

"I understand."

"What of Benjen what did he do?" Rodrick asked abruptly.

"Benjen! he joined the Nights watch, willingly, he wanted to pursue the honor in the work there."

"Good for him." Rodrick nodded.

"Okay, prepare for Harrenhal, the tourney is in two months' time, and ask Lyanna for the same, might as well get it over with, and you." Rickard glared at Brandon. "Pump some seeds in someone, the next time I see you back from the Prince tourney, I want some swollen belly women here."

"Father!" Brandon shouted, embarrassed.

"What? shy before your Father? When I was your age your mother was already with Ned, and here you are doing nothing with those dry hips of yours. Do I not give you enough to eat?"

MIMIRSEN and Rodrick laughed at the Father-son fiasco and Brandon left with a red face, the boy had yet to become a man.

"Oh I have got a project in mind, send your best builders to me tomorrow, as many as there are in the North."

.

.

.

/I am once again asking for your comment support/

My other projects

No pressure they are young, just try reading them if you have free time and comment there if you like the setting and idea of it.

MIMIRSEN JIM (Fanfic)

BATMAN- MCU (Fanfic)

DRAUGR REINCARNATE HPxSKYRIM  (Fanfic)

POKEMON SELF INSERT  (Fanfic)

THE CURIOUS CASE OF Crafovac nee MaScotch (Original)

0