Tourney
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Next day, Rickard joined JIM with the builders he had asked him to gather. He(Rickard) was curious about why he had to call summon for this many builders of all the north.

"Curious about the task I am going to give them?"

"Yes, I am. Also, what do the Powers of ALLFATHER contribute to the Asgardian physique of yours?"

"Hmm... being an Asgardian, a royal family member at that, gives me unlimited Stamina, above-average strength, and divinity."

"My strength is above average, meaning I could fight on equal terms to a fair knight of Westeros even when fighting is not my expertise. What makes me formidable is unlimited Stamina, and a strong physique, meaning I would never get tired and my injuries heal fast, very fast. That when there is a chance to get injured which in itself is rare."

"As for Divinity, it is what resembles, and synchronizes with my personality. My cousin, Odin did not reveal his Divinity but I knew it was War. My nephew Thor, a hot-blooded warrior apt into his divinity of Thunder at an early age. While my niece Hela, the eldest had the Divinity of destruction and conquest, which was often misunderstood as the Divinity of Death."

"Quite a family you had."

"Indeed, but my favorite nephew was Loki, with his Divinity for Mischief he was the most inspired of the bunch. Odin was a great ALLFATHER, but never a great Father."

"I was the youngest ever to apt to my divinity, at the tender age of 9, the Divinity of wisdom, quite complex one is that because wisdom has made me do unwise things," MIMIRSEN remembered the fallout of Avengers on earth earlier.

"ALLFATHER powers, however, can tap into any of the divinities, for the use of faith anyone provides me. That means I could tap into Thunder, and war destruction, on the other hand, there are also love, peace, and life. But I would never be as proficient as the ones who the Divine might choose." JIM remembered his nephew, Thor the God of hammers "Maybe sometimes I could tap their power for the better"

Rickard moved along the training yard where the builders were crowded.

"I had another power, granted by "him"

"HIM?"

"yes, he asked me to and I complied."

"It ought to be good at least?"

"Anything I touch with the index finger of my left-hand turns into Valyrian steel." Rickard stopped walking, out of all MIMIRSEN's powers, he was most surprised by this as till now he had not experienced what the Divinities weight to, but he bloody hell knew what unlimited Valyrian steel amounted to.

"I am in favor of a project of mine, Valyrian steel, steam-powered, Wildfire fueled Battleship!"  MIMIRSEN announced in solitude.

"Now I could have taken upon this task later, but I want you to experience this marvel first hand., and a steel ship is quite difficult to make, plus expensive to make. Initially, its construction could have been withheld while the peaceful years, but it would be worth it if it is made now."

"How much do you estimate it would cost to make?" Rickard was initially dismissive but excited at the same time.

"Expensive"

"How expensive?"

"Very expensive." MIMIRSEN continued.

"A single battleship costs around 40,000 golden stag- sorry, 40,000 golden dragons. That is the price of a 60-meter-long battleship made out of wood and timber."

"What I intend to make is a 400 meter-long steel battleship, steam-powered, Wildfire fueled." (Titanic was 269 meters long, and there have been longer longest was 390 meters.)

Rickard Stark had his mouth wide open on the specifications, The North Wall was around 200 meters and this was twice that. It was almost impossible, but the being before had the capabilities to make the impossible, possible. Only if they had the gold to cover for it.

"How much will it cost? Money and in time and why whole steel made when you could turn mud into Valyrian?"

"Cost? In the time it would take a minimum of 15 months, that's minimum with all the builders we have in the north and the realm knowing about our craziness. Gold?"

"Compiling all the steel to be made, the pay to the smiths, the builders, the security, the land, the harbor where it would stand, a port for the vessel, the timber while it is in construction, and other minor spending here and there, it would cost us around twelve million golden Stags- Dragons,"

"That is without the monthly maintenance included, which would include Wildfyre as fuel and competent, trusted sailors. I mean, if it was known that it's made of Valyrian steel from ground zero, one whole Kingdom of Westeros would be a cheap price for the marvel." Rickard excitement died when he heard the price of such a vessel.

"The North, Winterfell gets a dwindling 350,000 in taxes, most of which is used in buying the overpriced grain from the south. Our profit each year is enough to host a couple of feasts here, a couple of feasts there"

"So?"

"I will start training the sailors." Rickard jumped like a child. This was weird as an old man of his age was not that- jumpy? but the author himself would have sprinted a marathon if he was born in the middle ages hearing this from a literal god.

"And ready your children your their ride to the south, we gotta earn some money." MIMIRSEN smiled back. Rickard was as happy now as when he had held his children, probably more. If his wife, the late Lady Stark had learned of his thoughts, she would have given him an earful as the She-bear she was. (OC, there was no mention of who she was.)

.

.

.

/I am once again asking for your comment support/

My other projects

No pressure they are young, just try reading them if you have free time and comment there if you like the setting and idea of it.

MIMIRSEN JIM (Fanfic)

BATMAN- MCU (Fanfic)

DRAUGR REINCARNATE HPxSKYRIM  (Fanfic)

POKEMON SELF INSERT  (Fanfic)

THE CURIOUS CASE OF Crafovac nee MaScotch (Original)

0