I summoned a darkness spirit but , Who did you say you are again ?
1k 10 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"huf- hah , I can't anymore, let me have a small break please" i said while trying to catch my breadth.

" That won't do Mathew your opponent on battlefield won't give you even slightest chance to catch your breadth untill to you win, So stop complaining and get ready for the next attack" Said Super M leader of fallen angels.

 

"Must I remind you that this is supposed to be training not a deathmatch you masochist falle/ *boom*!!  "woah are you trying to kill me " I retort with an panicked expression.

"how many times do I have to tell you that you should respect your teacher " said baraquiel firing more thunder spears simultaneously.

" I was here to train my body to survive my future battles not to train to become a masochist like you " I said while skillfully  dodging the spears .

"Oh! you dodged that , See I told you your agility and battle perception are already on par with a high mid class leveled fallen, now how about these. I am gonna use 15% of my power" He said while preparing 10 large spears of thunder and aiming them at me on the same time.

"well sh*t! this is gonna hurt a lot " While getting ready to form a magic barrier with all the magic power I can muster. Even though he is only using normal lightning magic it still has So much destructive power. While sweat was forming on my forehead. I heard an angelic voice coming to my rescue or fallen angelic?

"Alright that's enough are you trying to make our cute young master an M like you ?" it was penemue the chief secretary of grigori and behind her was Kalawarner who's learning magic and secretary skills personally from her. Why secretory training you ask , huhuhuhuhu well that's a secret for now.

"Hey! I am not a M don't say wierd stuff in front of my student, Wait don't tell me it was you who told him that" Super M leader while cancelling his attack retorted as if he was wronged.

"it's no use to hide it you know everyone knows about it " said my savior. Meanwhile Kalawarna came to my side and started checking my whole body for any bruises .

"Master are you okay" She asked worriedly .

"I am fine thank you for your concern, So please stop touching me everywhere already" I say that while covering my front with my hands.

"Ah ! no master I am just checking for any injuries you may have , we don't want you to have scars on your beautiful skin now do we master?" She said with an red face and her hands twitching.

"Yeah! just look in the mirror and say that again, you look like aa pervert, wait..... you actually are one !" I retort with a face that says 'I have been wronged'.

"No - no master that's not true . please listen to me " She says in panic as if She was really guilty.

"I knew it " i say taking a step back with eyes full of suspicion .

"No master why are you back stepping , please believe me" She said while getting more panicked.

"hahahaha, well Mathew sama you are so adorable that no one would like to miss an opportunity like this you know" penemue said with a teasing smile.

"ugh.. is no one normal here" I ask with a annoyed face.

"hm what are you talking about we are fallen for a reason you know" she looks at me as if I AM the wierd one here.

" anyways I've got a book about spirit magic as you requested. Here " She gave me the book.

"thank you very much, I was waiting for this for years(ever since I got to know about spirit magic during my aptitude test I've been waiting for the moment to form a contract with a high class spirit) I'll go and try summoning one right away" I say with a sincere smile and ran off.

"oh my that smile is dangerous" said penemue while covering her nose.

" hey brat come here! your training isn't over yet" said baraquiel while ready to throw a lightning net to bring him back for training .

" No , you have other things to do, Azazel sama was looking for you " She said to baraquiel with a business mode face.

"hm , what could it be suddenly, alright I'll go to him right away .Then see you later" he went on his way after giving a nod .

"And where are you going , you still have a lot of lectures left to attend" She said while grabbing Kalawarna who was trying to sneak away, from behind her collar and dragging her off to the lecture room.

"No please let me go I have to make sure that Mathew sama isn't in danger while summoning spirits. She tried to give a valid reason to follow Mathew, but soon calmed down at penemu's next words.

"I know you care a lot about Mathew but If you keep acting like that you'll be hated by Mathew you know, and it's not like he'll be in danger while summoning spirits , the most could happen is spirits not making a contract with him even after they show up. They are very gentle creatures you know " She said trying to calm her down, but the results wasn't as she expected.

"hated..... I'll be hated by Mathew sama , No it can't be that can not happen what would I do then , would I have any purpose left ,no I Can't let that happen never" Kalawarna seemed to be having an identity crisis.

"...Well at least she's calmed down..... or not?" she said before dragging Kalawarna with her again.

Meanwhile Back in Azazel's Home ~

(Alright I know that to summon a spirit you need talent , potential and and also something else to make spirits interested in you.It could be your nature or good looks or anything. Since I am a fallen Angel I think darkness spirits would be interested in my beautiful black wings and hair . Ok let's give it a try.) I form the magic circle to evoke the spell .

".....hmm did it fail?" I tilted my head in question.

"Hoh you are quite young , I thought it would be some old dragon or ultimate being when I felt the potential" said a young girl with a charming face , long black hair and charming face and pointy ears wearing a cute frilly dress. 

"So cute " Mathew unintentionally said those words while being mesmerised by her beauty. Surprising the individual responsibal for his current state a little who quickly composed herself as even though she had been praised many times before not many of the people  who saw her in these clothes could complement her without showing a hint of lust moreover to call her cute not beautiful, but then again the individual in front of her looked no more then 8-9 years old.

"Well I could say the same for you too , now that I take a good look you are quite adorable" 

This seemed to snap him up from his trance and he soon became embarassed remembering what he just said and how she called him adorable.

"aww, you look even more adorable while blushing " She said teasing him.

" My name is Mathew , can I ask for your name my lady" Mathew said politely while performing a small bow after quickly composing himself (With all that dark aura oozing out of her she seems to be a royal  leveled spirit, as expected of me , But why do   I feel like I've seen her somewhere before Was she in OG?)

"Ara, What a cute little gentleman you are , Sure my name is Nyx" The very beautiful individual now identified as Nyx returned my gesture with a graceful bow .

"..... Sorry but Who did you say you're again??" I ask still not believe my current situation.

______________________________________________

{ Well that's it folks, thanks for reading, stay safe and give me lots of likes XD}

40