^I think I Need alcohol ^
941 6 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So you are a royal class -darkness Spirit who was named after Primordial goddess of night 'Nyx' . Mathew asked still trying to avoid the reality.

"No I am the Primordial goddess of night 'Nyx' that you speak of " Said Nyx finding his desperate expression funny.

" A-are~ ,I am sure I was supposed to summon a darkness spirit with that summoning circle , but looks like I made a mistake.But as a human it's normal for me to make mistakes . But I know a goddess as benevolent as you won't punish a child like me right?" Asked Mathew nervously.

"I am not known for being very benevolent though, I am known for Being a bit mischievous " She said playfully.

"I am really sorry for Summoning you I just wanted to summon a spirit, about that please forgive me I won't do it again." Mathew said saying while bowing.

'He appeared to be very fearful but in reality he was calling for help with a device in his pocket connected to a communication device(A high tech smartphone that operates   with magical power with any need for satalite signals) which was connected to same kind of devices Azazel and Kalawarna had in their possession.' (Someone please pick up my call)

"Hm~ is that so , you mistakenly summoned me and now you want me to say it's okay , it can't be helped and then just leave. Isn't it unfair?" Asked Nyx innocently.

(shit no one is picking up thei damned smartphone) "S- So what can I do for you to forgive me without k-killing me or taking my soul" Mathew asked with a trembling tone.'he was trying to gather some information and hopefully but enough time for Azazel to come and save him.'

" you know even though I really like your adorable expressions I suggest you to drop this little act of yours after all that frightened look on your face is truly insciting me to do something b~a~d to you . Nyx said playfully.

"W- What do you mean by t-that , I wonder" Said Mathew which sweating.

"*chuckling* Oh~ you still insist on playing, well I don't really mind but , if you keep acting like a adorable little rabbit you might get attacked before Azazel comes here you know" Nyx said playfully while giving him a predetory glare as if he was her prey.

"!.....!" Mathew paled in an instant as he has been found, (oh no what do I do now , will she take as a hostage so that she can ask dad information about sacred gears and their weakness. She hates sacred gears after all. No she hasn't hurt me or tried to take me as a hostage yet, leat try to negotiate a bit , Yeah it's too soon to give up. )

"what do you want from me " unlike before, I asked in a serious voice . 

"hoh you sure change your expression quickly according to the situation, are you really a kid" Nyx said with an impressed tone.

"Well, at first I came here only because I was intersted in your that strange familiar power you are emitting from your eyes, It was just out of curiosity" Nyx said with a serious face.

"Then/  before Mathew could sa anything else he was interrupted .

"But I changed my mind, now I want you" Nyx said with a straight face.

"...Haa? w-what do you mean by that" Mathew asked with a confused look on his face.

"Exactly what I said I want you for myself because you intrigue me. And I really love those expressions of yours" Said Nyx while licking her lips .

"W- what do you mean by that, Are you a pedophile. Is this world full of pedophiles . I didn't sign up for this dammit " Mathew said while making a barrier around him even though he knew it, it's no use he did it just for the sake reassurance .

"hm? Oh" Nyx was confused as she couldn't immediately understand what Mathew was saying but when she did her smile grew wider .

"Oh, I don't mind. Age is just a number though " she said with a amused smile .

"And jail is just a room, if you do anything to me I'm gonna report you! " Mathew said in a horrified tone, after all Greek gods didn't have the best reputation.

"Oh, and who are you gonna report me to I wonder~" She said with a amused smile.

"Of course my father, he's the leader of fallen angels even you can't carelessly start a war with him." I said with half hope half confidence in my voice.

"Oh I did not know he had a son, but again I don't think he'll do anything if I want to form a contract with you." said Nyx with a thoughtful look on her face.

"A contract ?? " I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah just like the one you were gonna form with a darkness spirit. Why do you look so shocked just what were you thinking, Oh! and what is a pedophile" Said Nyx With a smile so wide that it looked she would start laughing anytime now. 

(A contract with a g- goddess and the same one as a spirit contract which means I don't have to sacrifice something, it's a total win-win for me!!)".... N- nothing i-it means 'the esteemed one' yeah! it means the esteemed one! So what are the contents of this contract are I wonder oh beautiful Onee sama~ won't you tell me ?" Asked Mathew, like a 5 year old kid asking for a candy.

"....." Nyx was left speechless for a while because of this sudden change in behaviour of this shameless kid. Who 'tried' to trick a goddess like her but soon started laughing heartily.

"Fufuhahaha, fwahahaaha,ahaha, Y-you haha" Nyx couldn't stop herself from laughing for a while.

After a while- 

"Hahahaha you really such an amusing person, Are you sure you really are a kid not an natural born 40 years old shota? 

Anyway you just have to keep being like this, and offer me some tributes like Sweets etc. and I'll help you just like the darkness spirit was going to help you, these are the terms of the contract. What do you say would you like to form a contract with me?" Asked Nyx with a smile.

(how rude I am growing perfectly and even if you combine my age from my old and this life I would still be in my early twenties)Snorted Mathew in his mind.

"Do I have the right to refuse?" Asked Mathew in a wary tone.

"Of course you have just what kind of goddess do you think I am" Asked Nyx with disbelief in her voice.

( I think it's best to not involve myself with her) though Mathew " Then/➖

"I just have to forcefully take you away if you refuse though" Said Nyx smiling with a innocent face.

"That just means that I don't have any right to refuse at all ! " Said Mathew with a annoyed face, While Nyx just innocently smiled at him.

"Alright I'll form a contract with you but you have to promise me that you won't ask me for anything unreasonable of force me to do something I don't want to" Said Mathew in a defeated voice, after calming down.

"Sure, With this the contract is done ~ Now I have things to do, Untill next time huey chan." Nyx said before saying good bye to Mathew.

"hey don't give me weird nicknames" retorted Mathew but to no avail as she was already gone.

" *sign*I think I need alcohol" Mathew made his way towards the wine cellar .

2 hours later :

"I am home Mathew, Hey Mathew where are you." Said Azazel making his way towards the living room.

"hm ? did he went outside? Well lets get something to drink first, I remember I have a 500 years old wine bottle left" Said Azazel making his way towards the wine cellar. But he was left speechless becouse of what he saw there. But as soon as he regained his wits he shouted with confusion and worry mixed in his voice.

"Mathew? What are you doing here!"he asked in disbelief after all his capable and smart son was lying there with two empty wine bottles near him and another half empty in his hand .

"oh~ hic daddy your howe ya knvow you shbud *gulp* thorow dat damned smartphone dats *gulp* useless in front of a godesses power, hic*gulp-gulp*.

" Give me that! And just what do you mean by a goddesses power?" asked Azazel but no answer came back as Mathew was already asleep.

______________________________________________

{Well that's it guys , Thanks for reading and adding my Fic to your collection, And stay safe}.

40