/NOooooooooooo!! /
961 5 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should I add more girls in the harem??
  • No Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Please add Roygun Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Please add Gabriel(In this case GRISELDA could have to be removed from harem) Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Please add levina reni Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Please add a new nekoshou Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Please add kuroka Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Please add revel phoenix Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Please add a mature character similar to Ravel phoenix Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Grefaiya (I don't really wanna add her though Sirzechs and she really love each other) Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Some other characters Votes: 2 8.3%
Total voters: 24 · This poll was closed on Apr 12, 2023 03:45 AM.

{ATTENTION HERE - (Room_game, PasqualeM, DaoisttVi4W, Drakes_R_2003, Origa_Discordia, Patrick_Hayes_2128, Gio_bouz, majed_yousif, Micheal8767, Evilsignal, DRACONIAN619, Kraxis93) Thank you so much guys for your power stones, Now please enjoy the chapter.}

{Edit voting is only valid till 4 th day after this pole Started because I would have to add another pole for final decision between 2 winning options and some other stuff}.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh.. It hurts real bad " I said while groaning .

"Oh you are awake. How do you feel" dad asked me after entering my room.

" agh, it feels like someone is squeezing my head and then pulling it only to repeat it again and again." I said getting up and sitting on my bed.

"Yeah, that's hangover and a really strong one Even though I am proud that you could stay awake after emptying more then 2 bottles of 500 years old wine, as expected of my son.But I think it's best if you refrain from touching that stuff again atleast till you are 15 years old. After all no matter how much you want to be like me you should prioritize your health above everything else since you are still a kid, here have some water and soup it'll help you" Dad said acting like a good father, Again 'just acting like a good father'.

"I was the one who drank wine but why are you talking as if you are the wasted one? why would I want to be like you also Since when did you know how to cook?" I asked in disbelief. After taking water and quickly gulping it down.

"HAH you are a tough nut to crack, just admit it already you wanted to become an adult like me that's why you drank that stuff didn't you? And I can cook something as simple as this easily, it's just that why should do it when I can order it. I have more important things to do then cooking." Dad said while nodding to himself.

"....." I just stare at him annoyed.

"Haha well jokes aside why were you mumbling 'goddess and contract' while asleep? You said something similar when I found drunk in the wine seller, is it related to the traces of divine energy I found around our house." Dad asked in a serious tone.

"So you Sensed it huh but why were you so late don't tell me you couldn't sense when a goddess visited your home without you knowing. Hm this soup is actually edible!" 

"Just how bad do you think my cooking is! And well the residual aura was very profound and of dark magic with similar functioning to the magic circle around the house which is concealment from supernatural beings. Not to mention it was scattered all over the Japan, Was that supposed to some kind of prank after all those guys would do anything to relieve there boredom." Dad said while scratching his head.

"..... Your son could have been attacked ar even worse kidnapped but you don't seem worried even a bit about me huh? what a good father you are." I asked what I was curious about with a bit of sarcasm. I was a bit angry and disappointed does he not care about me at all?

" Hmm? that's because Everyone knows that if they mess with my son they'll be done very badly by grigori." Dad said as a matter of factly.

(.....Damn I am really ashamed I doubted him, Even though he took care of me all these years and treats me like his real son. I must apologise for doubting him.)

" And the danger sensing magic circle I put on your cross neckless didn't buzz not to mention I didn't find anything wrong when I checked the Hidden camera footage before rushing out , just a bit of tinkering and they work best for supernatural beings who think those toys aren't worth to pay attention to. Thats why after dispatching armaros to guard the area around the house I followed the aura imprints all over the Japan to find even after my warning who came to mess here."

"You!..... huff, well Its my fault for not thinking you'd do something like that.( To think I was feeling guilty because of this person). Anyway where are those cameras you say." I just stare at him.

" hm, just in the entrance and hallway" he said with his eyes moving a bit. I does this whenever he's hiding something from me.

"A~N~D" I asked while smiling but my eyes aren't smiling at all.

"....." he says nothing and just started sweating.

"hm? I didn't hear you answer" I said still smiling.

"Y- you know i-its for your safety don't worry those cameras only activated after the sense supernatural energy you know!" he said desperately trying to defend himself .

" That still isn't my answer you know. Well, If you won't tell me then I'll have to tell penemue San about it".I said with my eyes narrowing .

"W-what would you tell her" He asked sweating desperately.

" Well you know things like how you slyly used the remaining money from last 5 projects saying it was all used up, For developement of a new sacred gear. What was the name again 'Thunder blaster rod?' Still lame as always"

" H-how did you know that?" He asked in disbelief.

"Well I have my ways" (Of course I asked Kalawarna to keep an eye on his suspicious activities and happily mumbling that lame name of you new your new project doesn't help you at all) So your answer?" 

"Fine! I'll tell you but please keep quite about My Thunder blaster rod, penemue would kill me you know!..... hah there is one in living room and one in front of your room on the second floor.

"Alright remove them all" I said calmly 

"All of them? But what about/-

"Security? not needed, I want my privacy more  and they were useless anyway, Not to mention she'll be a regular guest from now on." I said while shrugging.

"Hm, what are you talking about? who'll be a regular guest" Dad asked in confusion.

"Nyx, I made a spirit contract with her" I said while getting up from bed. 

".....Huh? wait what!" 

"And dad I have decided to forcefully awaken my second sacred gear with the help of Telos karma. I don't like feeling helpless at all." I said leaving my dumbfounded dad behind.

Next morning -

"Fuah that was a good sleep" I said while resting my hand on the pillow next to me out of habit.(Hm My pillow became softer? Wait a minute! Kalawarna again how many time do I have to tell her to stop).

"Kalawarna you!....?????" I said while moving my head sideways but was lest dumbfounded at the scene.

"Indeed you slept well like a baby. But I think you should move your hand though I don't mind if you let me use You as my hug pillow whenever I want to you are quite huggable after all. No wait it was already included in the contract so I should demand something else, hmm what should I ask for." While Nyx was musing I was shocked yet again.

"What do you mean by that ! " 

"That you can touch it if you want to that badly but/- 

"NOT THAT! What do you mean that it's written in the contract that I'll be your hug pillow whenever You want me to !" I said while fuming in anger, why wouldn't I? She tricked me into signing a wierd contract without even signing it.

"oh my, you look So adorable when you are angry."

"Don't change the subject and tell me didn't you say you wouldn't ask me to do unreasonable?" 

"Indeed" Nyx simply answered.

" Then what do you mean by me being your hug pillow! " I said getting angrier and angrier as time passes .

"Oh!, I see why are you getting confused. Let me explain it to you do you remember I'd taked tributes for helping you like sweets etc?" 

I just nod at her before realisation struck me .

"Wait you don't mean/- 

"Yes-Yes this comes into the etcectra part whenever I'll help you I'll demand something like this in return. Oh and just in case You CAN'T end this contract unless both of us agree to end it " Nyx said while smiling brightly.

"... NOooooooooooo!!" (I could only scream in denial.)

______________________________________________

{Thanks for the views likes, power stones and  adding my book to your collection. Stay safe and keep supporting me. 

P/S  Look forward to the new series release on Royal.  probably this Sunday or at a later date I'll tell you whenever I get time release that  .Once again thank you very much.}

38