|Old Man~|
725 8 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

______________________________________________

Yahoo~ How are you guys. I have a surprise for you guys at the end of the chapter. BTW After adding votes from both Scribble-hub and Webnovel Kuroka barely made it to the harem and Levinia was about to make it in but she was Two votes short So I am still thinking if I should add her or not. But if course queen of sheba and artoria are already in.

 AND I wanted your opinion about whether I use Tpp or Mc's POV only. And if I should keep using '....' for thought and (..) to highlight something or a title or not.

Anyways Thanks for Views, Collection, Comments, likes and Power Stones as always. 

______________________________________________

~~NEXT MORNING 9:50 A:M ~~

"Yawn ~  hm? is that big sister not here today?" Anyways, I am sure those guys would come today, maybe in the afternoon? I think I still have some time left. let's stroll around a bit.

"Hm~Hm~ today's the weather is perfect to fly. If I remember correctly current governer of kuoh town is Cleria Belial, It wouldn't be a problem If I glide around a bit right?

'That alleyway looks perfect, let's take off from there'. Hm? why are there so many shops in this suspicious looking alley? ! Someone's coming out.

"Oh~ What are you doing here kid, are you lost?" Hm? When I turned towards the source of voice a woman with a good figure and gyaru like appearance came out from one of the shops.

"If you're lost then don't worry This big sis here would take care of you *Lic*" Yeah you indeed are (big) but I don't think any kid would go with you if you look at them while licking your lips. But now I know what kind of place is this. Is she charmed? I should have wore the mask.

"Ara ~ What a cute child you are" This time it was a black haired (big) sis. 

"What are you doing here? If you have time right now, why don't you play a game with this big sister." She's literally shov·ing her melons to my face. What would dad do if he was in my situation?.....

|*Leans closer* Sure, I'd take you both come at me together. But let me warn you. I won't stop till I am satisfied with my win, Even if you beg for forgiveness later so you better be prepared for a hard game *Nibble*| 

ALRIGHT STOP!! Damn! This was more revolting then I though it would be.

"Hm what happened, Are you scared don't worry big sis won't harm you." / "Yeah right just come with us, you will have a good time I promise.

"I am sorry lady's But I ain't no Shota hentai protagonist." As I said those words which shocked both of them a bit I used a simple memory manipulation spell Nyx Taught me and took off to sky.

"!!.....Hm? What was I doing here?" / "!!.... Are~ I though I saw....What did I saw again?" 

" *Phew* Was dxd actually a shota hentai world or something Or am I just that unlucky or lucky? Nah definately unlucky My thing doesn't even work right now, And now my mood is ruined!! Hm? They are earlier then I expected them to be, Well let's see who's here to cause trouble.

POV Change :-

"SHURI ! Just because of your potential I am willing to give you second chance. YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL ! I AM GIVING YOU THIS SECOND CHANCE OUT OF SHEER MERCY."

"GRATEFUL! for what? You want me to abandon my child. Would abandoning her and returning back to Himejima clan save her from those who scorn her fallen heritage? Would you save her when she's being chased by exorcists Oh' FORGIVING uncle of mine?!"

"Aunt Shuri.."

"Haa look at this girl. I am already being kind enough to spare (that thing's) life, BUT.. NOT ONLY YOU ARE BEING UNGRATEFUL BUT YOU EVEN DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST ME. AND EVEN DEMAND THAT I PROTECT THIS FILTHY ABOMINATION YOU CREATED. I THOUGH THAT FALLEN HAD CHARMED YOU WITH HIS FILTHY MAGIC BUT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BECOME LIKE THEM WITH YOUR OWN FREE WILL!

"It is because I still have some respect left. I didn't say anything till now. But if you want to harm my daughter and think I would just stay still and do nothing.

"Argh. where is this disgusting smell coming from! Hm? Ah, So it's coming from you old man! Shuri- San Who is this stinking old Man? Doesn't he have any manners. That he came here so early in the morning without even taking a bath since god know when."

"....."/"...."

Everyone present inside were all left shocked  for different reasons some were shocked by Mathew's sudden appearance, And some were left stunned by the blatant insult he showed to the Himejima clan head as soon as he appeared.

"..." 'Who or what is this kid. That's a kitsune mask, but he's not a youkai but a..fallen? And since when was he here? I didn't notice any other presence when I first came in. He is anything but a normal fallen! '

"....." What's wrong with this kid? Did he just called Himejima Clan Head a Stinking old man with no manners? Does he not know who he's talking to? And Early in the morning?? It's already past 10:5 AM though, Is he retarded..Hiek!! Why is he staring here, he couldn't have read my mind.. did he?

1 MINUTE AGO / (POV CHANGE) : - 

As soon as I teleported inside the house The first thing I heard was a shouting old Man and  a angry Shuri- San, Akeno was not here Shuri- San probably hid her somewhere probably because she didn't want her to be scared of this old shit here. I really want to hit him in the face for various reasons like why is he here so early in the morning it's like only 10 in the morning.. But first.

"....." Did someone say something rude about me?

BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME:-

"Shuri -san who is this stinking old man? Hm, Why are you guys looking at me like that??"

"..." This!!

"What's up old man why are you staring at me like that? Are you admiring my greatness ?"

"HOW DARE YOU FILTHY FALLEN DO Y /- 

"OH! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU OLD SHIT!!"

"Wha !!"

"Since the very begining you have acting like a  bigshot but aren't you just cult leader? And stop screaming like a rooster, Your voice is so fuckin annoying. Or is your mind not developed enough to have a civilised conversation?"

"You!! *Schwing*" 

" *schwing* How dare you insult our family head like that? "

' *Grin* Idiots '

" Everyone STOP!"

'*Frown* What is she trying to do?'

"Great Uncle please calm down. Please remember, We didn't come here to fight. So put your sword back in your sheath"

"Are you trying to save that filthy fallen kid? Have you also lost it ?! "

"Great Uncle please remember what you are trying to do contradicts with the ancient rules of our clan."

"You are just a little girl, You don't have the right to tell me what should I do and what not!"

"*Glare* I know what is right or not as the next inheritor of (Vermilion bird) And as the heir of Himejima clan it's my duty to think for our clans best interest. SO..PLEASE..UNDERSTAND."

'Oh~ I forgot for a second that Suzaku cherishes her family a lot but, Was she always this fierce?'

"You!! Argh ! *Clang* "

" *Clang* "

' Tch! What a kill-joy '.

"I am sorry about the actions of my clan members. May I ask for name."

".. Sure, It's Mathew Vega."

"Mathew? Are you related to governer general of fallen angels?"  'Hm?'

" Well, he is my father. "

"!!!!" 

' Why are they so surprised again? Isn't it a very well known fact in supernatural society?'

" I see, We once recieved a news that The governer general of fallen angels has a son whom he cherishes a lot. We thought that this news was fake after all his only son had died in the great war"

"....What?!"

______________________________________________

SeaMist2010, Gh0st, Dylan_Carman_9419, Nammaro, Nerriah_Zabulon, Rimuru_sama, Macfog, Akalijot_Singh_0905, Jeff_Ripper, Demirge_Kami, Daoist_ReNZms, majed_yousif. Thank you guys for the power stone. BTW How do you like the cliffhanger-kun's attack XD.

28