Onee san?!
289 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

______________________________________________

May I have your attention please? 

Hm~ good at least some of you listen to me anyways let's get to the point, you guys are aware I had some problems with patron right? Well I found a way to solve that. Guess what is it?…

Tutunututu! it's payoneer!!

Actually I still don't know if it will work just have a feeling it will, but if it does, I will hopefully be able to continue my .patron. If not then I would have to keep searching for some student friendly online jobs. 

Anyways thankies for all of you for your love and support for this fan fiction, a freeby is waiting in the comment section for you!!

______________________________________________

"If this doesn't work then I don't think anything else will, not then–" I was back to the training grounds since I finally found the missing piece for this puzzle called balance breaker. 

It happened when I was trying to recall the events of OC to write them down since I don't want to miss any important scenario even though the original plot has yet to start, And guess what I was missing out?… 

It was emotions! Or, to be more precise, extreme emotions. The thing you need the most to attain a balance breaker is Emotions! Dammit, how can I be such an idiot!?

I can't believe I forgot about that! In the OC, whether it was the boob dragon, cardboard vampire or others, almost all of the sacred gear users attained their balance breaker either when their emotions went boom or were unstable. Although It's still a theory but if it won't work then, I don't know what will.

"Anyways, let's pour my current emotions." I tried things according to my theory and boom it worked! 

A huge amount of energy emerged from me, or should I say the Sacred gear I had absorbed inside my Libre de Ingluvies? Anyways, an enormous amount of energy emerged from it and 'It' appeared before my eyes.…

And unexpectedly, a perfect copy of mine was standing in front of me.

"Hah? How is it any different from the normal state? It looks exactly the sa–!!" However, just as I was getting disappointed with the result, it did something unexpected…

It talked? Or more precisely…

"Huh? It's my voice?" It looks like my voice is coming from its mouth as if I am speaking from it, isn't it convenient? Coupled with its ability to change its appearance, and now this… Doesn't that mean I can fool almost anyone with this? 

I tried a few more things and got another surprise, and then I decided to call it a day.

°°°°°

{{Side Erebus}}

I am Erebus, the Primordial god of darkness, and being a Primordial is a privilege not many gods and goddesses have, it's not something you can achieve that easily, you'd have to be born with it, I mean quite literally, well being a Primordial isn't easy because the young gods would come to you for advice for the problems they can't solve, so even if I am not a peak tier combat specialist, I believe, no I know that I am extremely smart, but even I am facing a problem I can't solve, and the problem is– "Did you find anything?"

"I feel ashamed, my lord, but I couldn't find anything much. Just that, your divinity Goddess, Nyx Sama, has been behaving a bit… differently than usual and has been asking about love advice from the female servants." You guessed it, the problem is related to my adorable sister NYX. Just as this maid said, my sister has been behaving quite suspiciously, as if she's a maiden in love? 

"Um, my lord, if you'd allow me, I have one more thing to tell you." Hm?

"Alright, but if you dare to lie, you know what's going to happen to you, right?" Although I doubt she's lying, seeing how she's always brought me accurate Intel about my Sister, whether it's about how she looks when she, pours or when she sleeps– Ahem! Anyways let's hear it.

"Umm, Goddess Nyx, It seems like she's interested in young kids."

"… Huh?" What the fuck?

                            °°°°°°

 {{Side Nyx}} :-

"That stupid Mathew, he's only eleven, yet he's such a womanizer, already sleeping with girls, and where the heck that Neko vixen come from?" Nyx was currently punching her pillow with her small fists and a cute little pout on her adorable face, Only If Mathew had seen this he wouldn't have been able to stop himself from embracing her tightly while exclaiming that she's cute, of course if he knew that that pillow was made from an ultimate class dragon's tendons and the feathers of the most euphonious sounding siren.(¹)

"Is it because of that Azazel? Yes, that must be it, it's probably because of his influence, my innocent Mathew is becoming a playboy." Nyx came to a realization, although she was mistaken even though Mathew was not really a Playboy, he was not innocent at all, he most likely knew more biology than her.

 

"Still, that doesn't change the fact that he's done that.… But then again, I didn't even give him a chance to speak, and I also hit him in the end, although I held back so that he won't get injured but, he's still too young and weak… he shouldn't get hurt that easily right? Should I go and check on him?… 

"No- no- no, it hasn't even been a day! If I go right now, he will think I am an easy woman. Arrgh, what should I do!?"

On the next day, a rumor about a screaming woman was being circulated around the castle, some said it belonged to an imprisoned spirit and some said it belonged to a hungry evil spirit. But, of course, most of its inhabitants were not aware that, the voice they heard last night belonged to the lady of the Castle of night herself.

°°°°°°

{Back to Matthew's side}:-

"Pardon?" I was currently standing in my Father's main office in Grigori with a stupid look on my face as I couldn't comprehend my current situation.

"I said this is Levinia Reni She belongs to a group of Magician's called the wizards of Oz." Father repeated what he said earlier, as he gestured towards a beautiful onee-san who was smiling at me, but I still couldn't believe it, I feel like it's happening a lot, but it's not my fault, you know, Unexpected things have been happening constantly since I came here, So I have got used to it by now? But seriously, isn't she a bit early? I mean, the plot hasn't even started yet!

"Hey Mathew, I know Levinia is a beautiful girl but get it together, and introduce yourself already, you are embarrassing me." Ah! I forgot to do that.

"I apologize I was surprised, since I didn't know I would be meeting the host of Absolute Demise today. I am Matthew Vega." 

"Huh? How do you know that!" Father spat out his coffee, and asked me with a hilarious look on his face. Hahaha, If I only had a camera right now I could have captured this stupid look on his face, to use it for 'Negotiation later' What a waste.

"Oh well, I found some records of longnius users when I was finding some dirt on you." 

"You have been becoming more and more shameless and daring every passing day, aren't you! Sigh~ Anyways she's the singer I told you about before, I have some work to do, so you go and show her the studio and other things.

"Alright?" Although still, a bit concerned about the speed of the original scenario, I walked outside of the office with Levinia Reni following me from behind and constructed a Teleportation magic circle to teleport to my Office building in Kyoto.

"Please follow me this wa–…. Is there something on my face? " As, I looked back to ask her to follow me, I found her staring at me as if I was a Panda wandering in the dessert. I mean, her reaction was just that intense.

"I couldn't feel it." 

....What the fuck is she saying? Feel, what !?

    

12