Chapter 2
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Xiao Xuan, Let's go home now!"

Huh…wasn't I supposed to stay here for a week?

Jiang Shiqing seemed to notice Lu Jixuan's questioning gaze. Therefore, she hurriedly explained that the doctors allowed him to get discharged early.

After explaining to Lu Jixuan, she hurriedly dragged him to the car. And told him that they need to go home immediately, as his father had something to say.

"Now that you're here, Father is asking us to go back to the old house."

"This is inevitable, when Xiao Xuan got into the accident…"

...............................

They seemed to be in a hurry, I guess something important is happening. I wonder what it is, I assume that they're talking about business related things. It's quite vague and difficult to understand it without proper context, It's probably like that so the business competitors' spies won't understand a thing.

It seems that we're here, They seem way more tense compared to when they were in the car. The exterior is quite simple yet fancy, but the interior is very extravagant.

Those people might be my relatives, I should try to approach them. Maybe I could find out more about my family situation.

"Xiao Xuan look those are your uncles and aunties, now you go there and talk to your cousins."

Her gaze seems to fall at that room, I'll go there maybe I will find out something useful. Although it's highly unlikely.

As I was approaching the room before I entered, I heard someone talking.

"I heard Jixuan got into an accident. While they were going to the old house."

"Huh? Why was aunty and uncle called over to the old house again?"

"Shh...don't tell anyone but I overheard from Mom and Dad. That Aunty Shiqing and Uncle Xi, got called by grandpa and grandma because of suspected embezzlement of funds."

"Are they going to get kicked out?"

"I think so."

............................

So we're going to get kicked out of the family, no wonder they seemed so tense. I should wait for a while before entering, otherwise it's definitely going to be awkward.

I've been waiting for 3 minutes now. I should probably enter the room now. Once I entered the room, I saw all of my cousins. In total, I have 6 cousins.

I just greeted all of them, now they dumped their little siblings onto me. They were very clingy to me, it was quite annoying but I can't say that I didn't like it either.

The more obedient ones were Lu Shixue and Xin Chengzhi. Then a servant said that my mother called me. I left, then I saw my mother. She was disappointed, and my father was angry but managed he control it.

Once we went home, we immediately packed up our bags, while packing up I saw my diary, well my old-self's diary. I planned to read once we finished packing. All that my mother told me was  that we were moving to a new house.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading my novel!

1