Chapter 3
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The house we moved in was a shabby apartment. It's...disgusting, I can see cobwebs on the walls and the room has an unpleasant smell. It's quite old too.

My parents seem to notice it too, then my father spoke and said that the apartment will be renovated.'

The apartment has 3 rooms, one of the 3 rooms is a master bedroom. The rest are ordinary bedrooms, then my mother said that I could choose one of the two rooms. The first room I entered had a decently large window, and the other one had a balcony. I chose the room with a balcony, after choosing my room. I looked around the apartment, I noticed that the living room is bigger than the dining area. Then I went back my room to read my old-self's diary.

I started to read from the first page, it said that my mother was infertile from the hospital reports. After that "I" started to notice that my father is acting weird, then the other pages were quite useless in terms of gathering information. But one of the pages that stuck to me the most was that "I" overheard a conversation my father's subordinate between my uncle about business related matters, but it was too vague. Then I read a page that was focused on the family situation, turns out my grandparents hate my father's guts and have been trying to cut him off since he got married.

After that, I went out of my room and told my mother that I was going outside. Once I went out of the apartment, I wandered aimlessly to the mall. Then I saw a watch, the dial was embedded with 0.5 carat diamonds on the numbers 12, 3, 6 and 9 and the color reminded me of obsidian. As I was going to walk back, I saw Mo Shenyu going into the store. The color of his eyes were like obsidian, an endless dark void.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I saw Jixuan again, and he was staring at that watch. Maybe I should gift that to him, when I entered the store. I immediately asked about the watch, it was just 3.5 million yuan. How cheap, I bought it and gave it Jixuan. He refused at first, but he reluctantly accepted it. We chatted for a while. And seeing that the driver was about to arrive, I offered him a ride but he refused. What a shame.

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Lu Jixuan walked back home, his mother looked angry and frustrated. He silently went back to his room, as when he was going to go to the bathroom. He changed his mind, because of the dirty bathroom. He hoped that the remodelers will come early and finish renovating the apartment. So he just changed his clothes and went to bed.

 Author has something to say: 

If you enjoyed then please rate my novel, I want to see your feedback so I can improve the novel's storyline. I will try to do 2 more chapters today!

ヾ( ̄▽ ̄)Bye~Bye~

1