Chapter 4
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, my father told me that the remodelers will start renovating the apartment around 3:15 pm.

Then I went back to my room to check out the watch Mo Shenyu gave me.

I opened the bag, and carefully removed the watch from the case. And I wore the watch on my wrist.

Then I heard my mother call me for lunch. I carefully removed the watch from my wrist and put the watch back into the box.

After putting it back into the box, I quickly went down. Only to find out that my father brought a beautiful young girl and a cute baby to the house.

Then my father introduced them, and said that she was his "friend" and would be staying here for a few months. My mother was furious but she tried her best to restrain it. After that I didn't take a bite of dinner and I went to my room.

While I was in my room, I thought that my father and his "friend" weren't just friends because of how my mother reacted. But, I honestly couldn't care. My parents and I aren't close. I only call them mother and father out of respect. 

After that I went to take a nap. Only to find out it was already 6:01 pm. Most of the house was renovated, including my bathroom. My mother called me for dinner, her eyes were red from crying because that's the only reason I could think of.

After eating my dinner, I played with the cute baby. Turns out he was called He Xizhuan, and I heard my father speaking the girl's name. So her name was He Chuxing. 

I went to bed. When it was morning, I found out that my mother committed s*ic*de.

He Chuxing and father hurriedly arranged her funeral. And left me to take care of my little brother, I seem to realize that I don't care. Not even an ounce of sadness or empathy.

I played with He Xizhuan, It was quite fun. His cute reactions whenever I tease him. When he gets angry, I can't help but laugh. He looks like a little porcelain doll.

When the funeral finished my family, we entered the car. And went home.

After I showered, I found my phone and saw an app called LetsChat. I managed to figure out the app.

While scrolling through LetsChat, I saw a popular game that most people play. It was a MMORPG called Nightmare Fantasia, So I downloaded it. The story starts with you being an exorcist, joining the one of the 3 major clans, Sheng, Mo, Xie.

The Sheng Clan is a support clan, you will be randomly chosen to be ATK Buffing Support or Healer.

The Mo Clan is a damage dealing clan, but you need to have a Healer because everytime you use a skill it drains 5-20% of your HP.

The Xie Clan is a ER clan, they are really useful in recovering your energy, they can help you recharge your skills faster. But in order for them to buff their teammates, they need to sacrifice their HP, ATK or they have long CDs.

Once you choose a clan, you can customize your appearance in-game and if you're done, you can type your name as long as it isn't inappropriate.

It was quite fun playing the game. And I met a two people called Dear, Love Me and Chrysanthemum Flowers.

《Dear, Love Me》:【@Chrysanthemum Flowers Why don't you help me (。•́︿•̀。)】

《Xuan'Er》: 【@Dear, Love Me I can help you.】

《Chrysanthemum Flowers》:【@Dear, Love Me You do it yourself 】

《Dear, Love Me》:【Thank you! @Xuan'Er】

《Dear, Love Me》:【@Chrysanthemum Flowers You clearly are biased to Xuan'er! >:(】

These two are hilarious, but it looks like it's already late. I should tell them I'll be going offline now.

《Xuan'Er 》:【I need to go offline now see you guys tomorrow!】

《Dear, Love Me》:【Ehh? So early!】

《Dear, Love Me》:【Then goodnight!@Xuan'Er】

《Chrysanthemum Flowers》:【Goodnight @Xuan'Er】

I should go to sleep now....

Author has something to say:

1 more chapter and I'm done for the day! (〃'▽'〃)

1