Chapter 5
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once I woke up, I saw the clear bright blue skies. I checked the time, it was 7:45 then I remembered that I have to go to school before 8:15. And it takes around 15-20 minutes to go to No. 2 High School.

So I hurriedly got ready and went to school, on the way I saw Mo Shenyu on a bike. And I'm pretty sure he noticed me too. Therefore, he rode towards me.

"Jixuan, what a coincidence. I'm also going on the same path as you."

"Shenyu, if you're taking the same path as me. Then you must be studying at No. 2 or No. 1 High School."

"Ding ding ding! You are correct, but to be more specific. I study at No. 1 High School, how about you?"

"I study at No. 2 High School."

"What a shame..."

"The morning sky is beautiful. And the clouds are wonderful."

"But once the sun is down, the sky will turn into it's darkest. And the stars shall shine at it's brightest."

"How creative of you."

Mo Shenyu couldn't help but smile for a bit, and then returned to his regular poker face.

When Jixuan saw that they were at No. 2 High School already, he bid farewell to Mo Shenyu and hurriedly went to class. Then he sat at his seat, and the teacher entered.

"Attention Class! We have a new student, please come here."

Then Lu Jixuan stood up and went next to the teacher.

"This is our new student, Lu Jixuan. Now Classmate Jixuan, please introduce yourself to the class."

"My name is Lu Jixuan, I hope that we all get along."

After Lu Jixuan finished his speech, he went back to his seat. For the rest of the lectures, he just doodled and wrote short stories.

Once it was break time, he went outside of the class to look around the school. And saw Mo Shenyu outside of the school gate. He seemed to be looking for someone.

..........................................

I went to the school gate and greeted Shenyu. We chatted until break time was almost over. Seeing that we didn't have enough time. I bid my farewell and hurriedly went back to my classroom.

.........................................

While Lu Jixuan was walking towards his classroom. He heard some of his classmates saying that there would be variety show being filmed in some schools. And No. 2 High School might one of the schools.

Author has something to say:

I finally finished this chapter, this took me hours to finish. This is lowkey the first chapter, where we hear their conversation.

Anyways, please expect the Chapter 6 to be long. around 600-700 words.

0