Chapter 6
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When class started, Lu Jixuan was thinking about the variety show. He wanted experience, what it was like to be in a variety show.

Then the head teacher announced that the school will be participating in a variety show. And said that if you want to participate, you can fill up the forms on the stand outside the halls of the classroom.

............................................

Should I try to participate in the variety show?
Well it's not like anything bad is going to happen if you try.

"Jixuan, please answer this question on the board."

The teacher called him and he went up to answer the question. Fortunately, his guess was correct and he went back to his seat. Once school was over. Lu Jixuan waited in line to fill up the form.

.............................

There's so many people waiting in line, maybe I should just leave. But I can almost fill up the form, I just need to wait for a few minutes.

Just one more person and it's finally my turn.

Time to fill up this form, this is all basic questions. They told me to give the form back to them once I finished filling it up. I probably won't pass the first screening.

After giving the form back, I immediately went home. I saw He Chuxing cooking dinner, it smelled delicious. I asked He Chuxing what she was cooking.

"Aunty Chuxing, what are you cooking?"

"It's a surprise!"

"Well then, Jixuan please take care of Xizhuan for me."

"Yes, Aunty Chuxing."

I quickly went to play with Xizhuan.

"Bwother Jixuan! Tell Xizhuan a stwory!"

"As long as you behave, I will tell you a story."

"Ywes, Xizhuan will behwave."

"Once upon a time, there were two princes who fell in love with a princess from another kingdom. Then a dragon took the princess, the two of them fought the dragon and died for the princess, but a bad prince was there."

"Once the two princes defeated the dragon and died, The bad prince claimed to the princess that he defeated the dragon. Even though the princess knew that the bad prince didn't defeat the dragon, she still fell in love with the bad prince."

"Xizhuan fweels bad for the two princes. And feels angwry at the pwincess and the bad pwince."

"Pfft..."

I can't help but laugh at Xizhuan's reaction at the story. Then Aunty Chuxing said that dinner is ready, I picked Xizhuan up and carried him to the dining table. And I moved the chair for Xizhuan, so he could sit.

I didn't eat much but I fed Xizhuan a lot of food. Then Aunty Chuxing said to leave Xizhuan to her.
I went to my room and it was already renovated. And I couldn't smell that unpleasant stench anymore.

Then I logged on Nightmare Fantasia and continued to play and chat with Dear, Love Me and Chrysanthemum Flowers.

《Dear, Love Me》:【I heard the next update will be game changing!】

《Xuan'Er》:【How?】

《Chrysanthemum Flowers》:【There will be a new outfit and there will be two new buffs called Spirit Tracker and Heart Stopper, There is also new quests】

《Chrysanthemum Flowers》:【Spirit Tracker is a broken buff. That will track an enemy for 10 seconds. Heart Stopper is a decent buff but not as anticipated as Spirit Tracker. Heart Stopper will make the enemy unable to move for 2 seconds.】

《Chrysanthemum Flowers》:【These are just mostly leaks, and for the outfit. It's name is Niedlich, the theme of the design is a cute magical princess, but there will be a boy version.】

《Xuan'Er》:【Wow, you really know a lot of details.】

《Dear, Love Me》:【He's lying, all of the leaks I've seen doesn't have this amount of details. He must know someone in the dev team. ⊙ω⊙】

《Chrysanthemum Flower》:【No, I don't. I just did heavy research.】

《Dear, Love Me》: 【I'm just kidding (ฅ´ω`ฅ)】

I continued to chat with them, then I saw a notification. But it was too fast and I couldn't read it properly.

《Xuan'Er》:【Someone texted me I'll have to log off for now.】

《Dear, Love Me》:【Okay, then(∩▽∩)】

《Chrysanthemum Flowers》:【Bye~】

I looked at the notification, it turns out I passed the first screening. It said that on Friday there will be a second screening and I will have to review study articles/materials to prepare for second screening.

Author has something to say:

I'm going to start a new novel, I'll give a hint about this new novel, its genres are fantasy and supernatural. I think you already know what it's about. When it releases, please support the novel!

By the way, once I release this new novel. The updates for this novel won't slow down. In fact it's the opposite.

0