Chapter 7
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Lu Jixuan went to school, most of his classmates didn't pass the first screening which was expected but one of his classmate passed the first screening.

And they bragged about it so much, that his classmates were tired of it. They didn't know that he qualified to the second screening. Since no one asked, and they probably assumed that he failed the first screening.

Lu Jixuan studied hard for days, in hopes of passing the second screening. Coincidentally, they also had a test on Friday.

......................................

Once school was finished, he went home. While walking home, he saw as stray cat. It had black fur and the same obsidian colored eyes as Mo Shenyu.

He went near the cat, surprisingly. It was quite obedient. And he patted the cat's fur, and grabbed the cat back to his home.

When he arrived back home, his father saw that he brought back a cat. His father immediately assumed that he wanted to have it as a pet, and said no.

But he tried to persuade his father, and with the help of Aunty Chuxing. It worked, but the cat can only stay in his room.

................................

When Xizhuan heard that I had a cat, he immediately begged me to try to play with it. And I agreed, when Xizhuan was playing with the cat. I secretly filmed some of it, as a memoir and posted it on LetsChat.

Then an hour later, the video had at least 989 likes and 50k views. It even reached 1.5M views and 265k likes, so Xizhuan went viral. There was even comments on how cute he and the cat was.

After this, I showed it Xizhuan and told him about it. He wanted to make me film him again. So I filmed him again, eating chips and he unknowingly made a lot of cute expressions.

But I made a new account first, called HXZ. Then I re-uploaded the video and uploaded the video I filmed of him eating chips.

Even though I didn't tell anyone about that account, They somehow found it. A lot of people followed the account.

The video that I re-uploaded had the same amount of views and likes as the original. And the video that I filmed, was way more popular than the other video.

Then I went back to studying for the test and second screening.

Once it was Friday, I finished my test and when it was break time. I went to the place they told me where they told me that the second screening would be taking place. After I finished the test for the second screening and came out, I saw Mo Shenyu. Then I spoke.

"Shenyu, What's up?"

"Jixuan, How are you?"

"I'm good, did you take the test for the second screening?"

"Yep, I will probably pass."

"It's good that you're confident, because I don't think I'll pass the second screening."

"If you did pass, then I'll treat you to dinner!"

"Thank you, but let's do it in advance. "

"Your so shameless."

"Anyway, Shenyu. Wanna come over to my house?"

"Sure."

When they arrived at Jixuan's house, Aunty Chuxing asked him who Mo Shenyu was and he told him that he was a friend.

............................

"Shenyu, this is my aunt's son. Xizhuan, isn't he cute?"

"Yes..."

When Mo Shenyu said that, he looked jealous but Lu Jixuan pretended to not have noticed.

"Shenyu, follow me to my room."

Once the door to the room, opened. A cat with the same colored eyes as Mo Shenyu appeared. And he frowned, while emitting a shura field that could possibly engulf the entire apartment complex. And Lu Jixuan couldn't help but giggle.

While Lu Jixuan was giggling, Mo Shenyu suddenly held his waist pulled Lu Jixuan closer to him. And kissed Lu Jixuan, he felt his mouth being invaded by a hot scorching tongue. Surprisingly, Lu Jixuan didn't push him but instead  wrapped his arms around his neck.

Author has something to say:

Eeeek! They finally kissed!

Now about my new novel, it won't release until I finished this. And it won't be too long.

Once this new novel reaches 9-10 chapters it will be on hiatus.

0