Chapter 8
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once they finished kissing, the door knocked. Turns out that Xizhuan knocked on the door because he wanted Lu Jixuan to film him playing with his toys.

...............................

I patiently filmed Xizhuan playing for an hour and 30 minutes, sometimes Shenyu went and played with him. Until Aunty Chuxing called us for dinner, I sincerely thank her. Otherwise, my arm and hand would hurt to the point that it would become disabled, if it continued.

Shenyu stayed with us to eat dinner and helped me edit the video. After we finished editing, it somehow looked like a professional editor did it and we managed to cut it into 6 videos. It was mostly thanks to me, but Shenyu did contribute, so I won't say that I did all of it.

A/N: Jixuan, you literally did almost nothing. Shenyu did 90% of it, so why are you lying?

When we finished editing the video, I uploaded a preview on LetsChat. And started a UTube Channel to upload the video.

Before I started posting the preview on LetsChat. I immediately linked the Utube Channel on the post, which was called Xizhuan.

After posting the preview for the first video, it immediately got around 500 likes.

Then there were already comments on the post.

Zhenzhen Likes Strawberries: Woah, did you guys hire a professional to edit the video?

Zhenhua YYDS: HXZ is so cuteee.

I Love Drawing: HXZ is cute, the editing is 666.

I ♡ Chasing Stars: Who is the gege in the preview? His hands are so hot..

A/N: 666 is a Chinese slang for cool. If some of you are wondering what is YYDS or Chasing Stars. YYDS is the pinyin of eternal god in Chinese. Chasing Stars is a slang for being a fan of stars.

Once the first video on Utube finally got uploaded. No one seemed to be watching it, when I refreshed it there was already 300 views.

And then I noticed that the Utube channel already had 1.5k members.

A/N: How Utube and LetsChat works will be explained at the end.

Then I looked at the time and it was already late and I told Shenyu to go back home. And I greeted him goodbye, after I escorted him out of the apartment building.

When I got back to the apartment, I received a text from the variety show crew that I didn't pass the second screening. But I wasn't sad in fact, it was the opposite.

................................

Lu Jixuan quit playing/forgot about Nightmare Fantasia as he was busy and focused on school work and etc. Nightmare Fantasia slowly declined in popularity with the new games that have released.

Lu Jixuan and Mo Shenyu dated in secret for years, when Mo Shenyu appeared on the variety show. He became popular and got many scripts, Mo Shenyu eventually signed a contract with his family's entertainment company, Shenhua Media.

When Mo Shenyu and Lu Jixuan graduated high school, after they took the college entrance exam. Mo Shenyu chose to Performing Arts as his course and attended the same university as Lu Jixuan. Lu Jixuan originally wanted to choose public relations as his course, but his father disagreed at first but eventually agreed.

After graduating, Lu Jixuan signed with Shenhua Media to become Mo Shenyu's manager. And he became his manager. Then he found out He Xizhuan was going to participate in Shenhua Media's new reality competition show.

Author has something to say:

I don't know anything about courses, even though my sister is literally in college.

LetsChat is a social platform, self-explanatory.

Utube is a video sharing platform, but you need a subscription in order to access videos. And you can support a channel by purchasing a membership (just like irl, but memberships = subscribers in my novel)

There will be a sequel for this novel.

0