The Cave – Part 3
1.3k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We followed Kaylisex into a tunnel so small we had to crawl on our hands and knees most the way through. I’ll admit, I had no complaints about the view. Every fiber of my being was itching to mount the Succub-beast right there and then. Thank the gods for Breezy, who picked up on my weakness and positioned herself between my eyes and Kaylisex’s wobbling ass. At one point, the Fae had to slap my finger away when I—without realizing it—attempted to … poke the pussy, as Breezy so eloquently put it. Could I be blamed? The little slit was right there in front of my face for a good five minutes. 

By the time we got out of the tunnel my knees were just as raw as they were weak. 

We followed Kaylisex through one more large cavern and eventually arrived at a crescent shaped alcove at the end of it. I was surprised to find a wooden table and pair of chairs. And there was also something that resembled a couch, if you could call a pile of throw pillows and rotting blankets a couch. There were also countless stacks of skulls. Now, that was more typical of a suc-shmuck’s lair.

“I uh, see you’re a collector, of sorts,” I said, pointing to the skulls, the words melting out of my mouth with exaggerated awe.

She draped her body across the pillows, on her side facing me. She propped her head up with one hand and began absentmindedly tracing her areolas with her other, expectantly. For a moment, all she did was stare at me. 

Oh, for the love of all that was holy, this was going to be hard.

“Jak,” said Breezy.

“Huh?” I looked up at the Fae. I’d completely forgotten she was there.

“Maybe sniff that flower again, yeah? Your trousers are lifting off your legs.”

“What?” I said, then looked down. Sure enough, I was as erect as a tent poll. Damned succu-bitch. “Oh right,” I said, pulling out the rot flower and huffing its blessed stench. “Right then,” I said. “What were we talking about?”

Breezy scoffed, put her hands on her hips. Kaylisex giggled. Oh, what a sweet sound that was. Such a contrast to the angry screeching she was making before. I wondered if she was ticklish. Maybe if I could just touch her—”

“Jak,” yelled Breezy. “For fuck sake. Put your hands down.”

I blinked, shook my head, cleared my throat. Wow, this succubus was next level. Her initial effect on me was ten-fold that of Angelyx. Angelyx was younger, though, and not as developed in her magic. This sucky was much … much more potent and magically dense, you could say.

“Sit,” commanded Kaylisex.

I looked at the chair nearest me. It looked like it was about to fall apart, but I didn’t care. If this beautiful creature wanted me to sit on her chair, that’s where I’d fucking sit. I’d sit there all night if she wanted me to. I’d sit on just about anything for her. I’d straddle a fucking cactus if it came to that. Hey, maybe she’s be willing to sit on my face when—”

“JAK!” yelled Breezy. 

“Wha-huh? Ah FUCK!” I kept mentally drifting. 

“Seriously? I thought you’d built up an immunity to these creatures,” said Breezy. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

Damnit! I thought, looking away. This was not going the way I’d practiced. I looked at the succubus and very carefully said, “Miss, perhaps you could … change back into your true form, just for the duration of our … conversation. I’d really rather you didn’t. But I would be … uh, much obliged.” I let out a breath. I could feel blood pumping in my ears, and other places. 

“Good job, Jak,” said Breezy. I couldn’t tell if she was being sarcastic or if she was actually proud of me. Hell, I was proud of myself. That was hard. 

Kaylisex let out a heavy sigh and rolled her eyes. I wasn’t expecting her to comply, so I was surprised when she did. I almost instantly regretted it, however. Her true form was just about as appalling as her woman form was voluptuous. But as soon as she transformed, the magical heaviness in the air vanished, and I let out a huge sigh of relief. 

Kaylisex made her way to a deeper part of the alcove—probably her favorite resting spot—and latched onto the end of a stalactite and hung there. And then she spoke, this time in that hissing whisper. “Thou needest not waste my time with thy proposal. The concept is simple and clear. I help cure thee, and by decree my opponent diminishes. Begin, instead, with thy symptoms.”

“Ah, so you’ll help me?” I said, feeling much better. “You’re much more reasonable than expected, no offense.”

“Thy symptoms,” said Kaylisex, a little more firmly. 

“Okay,” I said. “So, I’ve had this curse for about a year now. And as far as I can tell there are four parts to it. The first part: whenever a female, of any sentient species, gets within an arms span of me, she is overcome with uncontrollable lust for me. Except for Glow Fae for some reason. It has no effect on them. Which would normally be great, except for the second part.” I cleared my throat and looked at Breezy. She gave me a thumbs up and I nodded in return. “Every time I—”I made an explosion gesture with my hand—“ejaculate, it’s extremely painful. Like, so excruciating that the first time I learned about this, I passed out from the pain. Now, to be clear, it all feels great, like normal, right up to the point where, you know …” I made another explosion gesture with my hand and Breezy copied me, no doubt in an attempt to cheer me on. Or maybe she was making fun of me.

Kaylisex let out a soft, cackling laugh—at least I think it was a laugh—and said, “And the third?”

“Yeah, so the third one’s a bit of a bitch. Turns out my … seed. My … you know, my splooge. Cum. Whatever you call it—”

“Jizz,” said Breezy, ever so helpful.

“Yeah, my jizz. Apparently, it’s now this highly potent, magical substance that triggers an extremely visceral, unnatural sense of overwhelming pleasure inside the recipient. I … well, let me back up a bit.” I took a breath. “When Angelyx cursed me, I had no idea I’d been cursed. There was no lightning bolt or sign that said ‘now cursed’ above my head. One day, after Angelyx and I had broken up, an extremely wealthy woman comes to my library in pursuit of some legal scrolls—something to do with a land dispute—and the next thing I know she’s climbing over my desk, throwing herself on top of me. Now, this woman wasn’t half bad looking. And I, being the natural and lonely, albeit a bit surprised, man that I was, felt inclined to … more or less fuck her brains out. And so I did. Not my proudest moment, but it felt great. Right up until I came. Then all hell broke loose.” I paused for dramatic effect and to take another breath. “Anyway, the pain was so strong it knocked me out, but when I woke I was surprised to find Rita—that’s her name—writhing on the floor in utter ecstasy. She didn’t even notice me dragging her out of the building and locking the doors. Anyway, long story short, that one encounter with me changed her life. She’s since then reallocated all her family’s accumulated wealth towards hunting me down. And being the enterprising woman that she is, I’m sure her intentions are to enslave me and milk me for all I’m worth—literally—so she can sell my jizz on the black market, if not just use me as her personal pleasure toy for the rest of my miserable life. This episode with Rita happened about two weeks ago, by the way. So pretty recent. I’ve been on the run ever since with Breezy here.”

“Well, shit, Jak,” said Breezy. “You didn’t tell me that part. That would explain why you’ve been so skittish lately, always in a rush, always looking over your shoulder. Why didn’t you tell me that earlier?”

“I … uh, to be honest, Breezy, I was worried you’d ask me for a sample to prove it.”

“What? No. What?” She looked shocked and slightly offended. “I can’t believe you’d say that. I would never … ” She paused, buzzed to the other side of the alcove, then turned back to look at me. “But, just out of curiosity, do you think it’s more like a Bumble Weed kind of high, or a Groo Twig kind of slow burn—”

“See! See,” I said, pointing at her. “Breeze, you’re a total junkie, always have been. This is why I never-—”

“And the fourth?” Said Kaylisex, with a loud voice, silencing us both.

I swallowed. “Yeah, right. Sorry. Okay. The fourth part of the curse is pretty simple. I turn into a woman every night at sundown. Why that’s a part of the curse, I have no idea. But, there you have it. The only silver lining with this last part is that none of the other aspects of the curse apply while I’m in female form. I don’t have to worry about getting too close to anyone, or having painful orgasms, or magic cum. Because … well, I think that part’s obvious.

“He’s smoking hot as a female,” said Breezy.

“Hey, thanks, Br—”

“He’s as ugly as an arse as a male, as you can clearly see, so I’m sure there’s some magical aesthetics involved.”

I squinted at the glow Fae. “You little twit,” I said. 

19