The Cave – Part 5
1.1k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ … and then the shepard turns to the pig farmer and says, ‘well at least I didn’t fuck a pony like that other guy’!” 

I let out a burst of laughter at Breezy’s joke as we entered the settling light of the outside. It was near night time, and—oh shit. 

“Look who it is,” said a beautiful woman, dismounting her hog-horse. 

I stopped in my tracks and my blood instantly ran cold. “Rita!” 

Rita took a step forward, tapping what looked like a scroll in her hand. There was only one word to describe this woman’s exterior: angelic creature. I guess that’s two words. So sue me. Angel. Whatever. Her hair as white as snow, dimples as deep as moon craters, and eyes as purple as … fuck, I don’t know, purple jewelry. She was a smoking babe, you get the picture. 

She wore black and brown travel leather, very expensive looking attire. Had it laced down the front, pulled tight, barely containing her cantaloupe-sized breasts. Her riding boots came up to her knees, these too were laced with leather strings. 

If it was just Rita standing there, I wouldn't have been so terrified. But she also happened to be accompanied by six men, all of whom were as tall as cock-goblins and as thick as red trees. As soon as Breeze and I came into view, they all followed Rita’s lead and dismounted their own hog-horses. 

“How did you … find me?” I said. I’d been very careful about covering my tracks, so this was frustrating. I had a momentary concern for Breezy, but that quickly passed when I realized she was no longer there. Where the hell did she go anyway? 

“It’s all in here,” said Rita, wiggling the scroll. “I slipped it from you last time we were together.”

“I wondered where that went. Good thing I’d memorized all of that before you swiped it.” 

 A man unhooked a wine barrel from the side of a horse and dropped it on its side in front of Rita. 

“What’s that for?” I said. 

“Jak, you gave me quite a shock last time we … met,” she said. She made her way towards me, two men following her. “It wouldn’t be hyperbole to say you completely changed my life, my entire reason for existing, in fact.” 

“I was that good of a lover, was I?” I said, starting to step backwards. One thing I didn’t mention before was what happened the day after Rita and I fucked. She spent the morning banging on my front door, after I dragged her out, which was also the front door of the library. Finally, around noon she’d calmed down so I let her in and we had a … somewhat civil conversation.

I showed her a scroll I’d found in my library. It was the same scroll she now had in her hands that she’d stolen. It showed a list of curses, their symptoms, possible sources, and some remedies. My curse, however, lacked the name of my curse and how to cure it, which is why I made the trek to Angelyx in the first place to seek further knowledge. The scroll had cryptic geographical information on the whereabouts of Angelyx’s domain, but with Breezy’s help I figured it out. I had to go by memory, however, which is why it took me three days. Rita had apparently also figured it out and correctly deduced I'd be here. Smart woman, that one. 

After I showed Rita what I’d learned about my newly discovered condition, I told her I never wanted to bang her again. The pain was just too much to bear. Her response to that something along the lines of, ‘I don’t care, and if you don’t fuck me everyday for the rest of your life, despite your pain, I’ll use every resource at my disposal to make you’. Something like that. So I did what any good cursed librarian with magical cum and pain-ridden ejaculatory issues would do. 

I fucking ran. 

“I see this going two ways, Jak,” said Rita. “You either give me your cum willingly. Or I bend you over this barrel and milk you dry.”

“I appreciate the offer, Rita, I really do, but I’m not really in the mood for—” and with that, I ran mid sentence. Down the hill towards the woods. I didn’t make it very far though. Two of Rita’s big boys caught up to me pretty quick and brought me back kicking and grunting. 

Without much effort, they shoved me onto my knees, chest down onto the barrel, and held my wrists. 

“Got’s us a squirmy one,” said one of the men. The other’s grunt-laughed. 

“Don’t really see why he’s resistin' so hard,” said another. “I wouldn't mind a good tug’n me-self from a girl the likes of her once in a—”

“Quiet!” yelled Rita, as she reached around me, fingering for my belt buckle. “I don’t pay you apes to speak,” she said. 

“Alright then,” said the one holding my left wrist. 

“Rita,” I said. “Please … please don’t do this. I’m literally on my knees begging you. You don’t know how much it hurts to cum now. This curse, it’s—” 

“You shut it too!” she said, yanking my trousers and under-linens down to my knees. 

Cold hands grabbed my limp, dangling cock from behind and I flinched. A cold chill ran up and down my back. I tried to squeeze my legs together but she had two other men hold my thighs spread open for her. 

She spit on her hand and yanked and yanked on my dick. At first, I thought she was trying to rip it off with how hard she tugged it. The woman seemed to be borderline psychotic now, had a wild-eyed desperation to everything she did. So I wouldn't put it past her. Then she seemed to get frustrated when I wouldn’t get hard fast enough. 

“Come on!” she yelled. “Why aren’t you stiff yet? I need this fucking semen!” 

“Just a thought,” I said, my face pressed up against the splinting wood of the barrel. “It could be that my junk might now work properly while UNDER FUCKING DURESS!” 

Rita gave my balls a tight squeeze, and I grunt-winced. Then she let go and sighed. I heard her get up and walk around. My face was pinned down, head turned to the right. When she came into view she had her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face. 

“You know, you’re right, Jak. Maybe you need a little … encouragement. Something to arouse you a bit. You come here,” she said, pointing to one of her men still standing by the hog-horses. The man looked around then pointed to himself. “Yes, you, you dolt. Get over here and pull your pants down.”

The man blinked. Then his eyebrows jumped up. He let out a bemused harumph and did as he was told. 

Making sure she was still in my line of sight, Rita got on her knees and unlaced her shirt. She wasn’t even finished untying the leather knot when her breasts burst out. They hung there like ripe fruit on the vine, nipples as pale as the moon. The man she summoned was still unbuckling his belt when he approached. Without breaking eye contact with me, Rita slapped the man’s hands away, tore down his pants, and unceremoniously flumped his half-erect cock into her mouth.

“Oh shit,” said the owner of the cock.

I tried to look away but one of the men turned my face back around and held my head in place. I groaned as I felt a twinge of tenseness at the base of my cock. Damn girl knew how to put on a show. I watched Rita, without so much as a hint of a gag, slurp the man's rod—a not so tiny rod—down her throat and hold it there, long enough to breathe a few times. Before she slid back off, she managed to get her tongue out somehow and tickle the floppy scrotum dangling over her chin. How, with her jaw already almost dislocated, she was able to get her damned tongue out, I’ll never know. And she did this all while maintaining eye contact with me. Fucking CRAZY, this bitch, I’m telling you.

With a gasp she pulled herself off and smacked her lips together. “Now slap me,” she said, still looking at me. 

“Are you talking to me?” said the man with his cock in her face. 

She looked up at him finally. “Are you a fucking dunce? Who else would I be talking to?”

“Oh, right. Alright then,” said the man, and gave her a light tap on the cheek.

Rita lifted one eyebrow. Clearly not impressed. She lifted the man’s cock with one hand and slapped his nuts with the other. The poor man let out a high pitched oof sound and nearly lost his balance. 

“That’s how hard I want you to do it. Now do it!”

“You little bitch,” said the man, then hit her with the flat of his hand. She flinched, but still managed to maintain eye contact with me.

“Harder,” she said, giving the tip of the cock a few playful sucks. 

The man obliged, this time spinning her face the other direction. Slowly, she looked back at me.

“Getting hard yet, Jak?” 

“Nope,” I said. 

Someone from behind me grunted then said, “He’s lying.” 

Rita stood up, leaving the man in a whirlwind of emotions, and knelt back down behind me. “Here we go,” she said, grabbing onto me. “That’s the cock I remember. Where’s that cup?”

One of the men fumbled for something, presumably a cup, in one of the packs on a hog-horse. My view was a bit skewed, but apparently it made it to Rita’s hands because she let out a curt, “thank you.”

“You know that scroll you showed me, Jak,” she said, her hand around my shaft, now milking me like a cow. “The one all about your curse, except how to cure it?” 

I grunted in response. 

“Well I did some of my own research. Turns out there’s a medical procedure, brand new practice, that allows serums to be injected directly into the bloodstream with a willow needle. You know, the hollow kind with the leathery cords that grow near the lake? Real innovative stuff.”

I grunted again. I could feel myself edging. Rough pump after rough pump. It felt so good, despite the situation. I only knew the moment I released it, the feeling would go from good to the complete opposite. I tried to think of things to deter me. Old naked men. Festering wounds. The smell of socks. Breezy’s attempt at pointing out irony. Wait, where was Breezy anyway?  

“Apparently,” continued Rita, “If I can get your cum in a cup, I can route it through directly into one of my punctured veins and the effects are supposed to be even more—what the … what the fuck? What the hell is happening?”

The light on the outcropping suddenly dimmed and I could feel my body changing. My bones began to shrink and my chest began to expand. And within a few seconds, my cock had vanished into thin air. 

“Oh, right,” I said, my voice now an octave higher. I forgot to tell you, Rita. It wasn’t in that scroll. I turn into a woman every sun down.” I let out a soft chuckle. 

Rita stood up. “I … you … just … just get him, uh, her on a hog-horse.” She was talking to her men now, obviously baffled, thrown off her game. “Bind his—her wrists, and—”

“My, my,” said another woman’s voice. A voice I was vaguely with. “What handsome guests thou bringeth me?” 

I was suddenly free of all restraint. I lifted myself up to find Kaylisex standing at the entrance of her cave in human form, completely naked with Breezy—who’d lost her glow by now—buzzing near her shoulder. 

“Breezy!” I shouted. 

Breezy gave me a thumbs up. 

I stood up, pulled my pants up, and watched as six grown men walked slowly towards the succubus, all of them with wide eyes and slack jaws. The lust magic hit all of them all at once like a giant wave, and there was no turning away from that. Not unless you knew how to counter it, or you were a woman. 

“What are you all doing? Get back here!” Rita yelled at them. She grabbed hold of a man but he shoved her down and kept on towards Kaylisex’s domain. 

Breezy flew over to me and perched on my shoulder, just as I tightened my buckle. “Good evening, Jak-lyn,” she said. 

“Holy shit, Breezy, good thinking. And just in time, too.”

Breezy let out a one syllable laugh as we watched the last of the six men disappear into a cave, never to come out again.  

“No, no. no!” screamed Rita. 

I walked up to her. We were eye to eye now. She still had her tits out. I gave one of her nipples a squeeze and said, “honk.” She slapped my hand away, blinking profusely. Were those tears welling up? 

I raised an eyebrow, then reared back and punched the bitch in the face. 

Rita’s head snapped back and she fell, tripping on a tree branch. Breezy gasped and covered her mouth. "Damn, Jak!"

"Ouh, shit that hurt," I said, rubbing my knuckles, my voice an octave higher than I was used to. 

"Quick, grab that rope and tie her up before she comes to," said Breezy.

"Good idea."

A few minutes later, Rita sat up, her feet and hands tied together, face in utter shock. Tears were now definitely streaming down her face, following the angry lines. 

“Sorry, I thought you liked it rough,” I said, as I stepped over her, picking up the scroll one of her men had dropped. "I'll be taking this back, thank you very much."

"I found you once, Jak, I'll find you again," said Rita, struggling to get loose. "You have no idea what I'm capable of, Jak. That cock is mine! Just you wait, I'll—"

"You know, I really should kill you right now, Rita," I said, as I mounted her massive hog-horse "But I'm just not that kind of guy ... girl. Whatever I am. You know what I mean. I'm giving you this one last change. Leave me the FUCK alone. Next time we meet, if we ever meet again, I'll ... well, let's just not meet again, okay! You understand?" 

Rita only glared at me. She was a woman consumed by addiction. I thought about it a moment.  A—dick—tion. I snorted a laugh to myself. There was a joke to be made there. I told Breezy as much and we galloped down the hill together and into the moonlight. 

 

14