The Gathering – Part 3
631 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I regained consciousness again, I could hear voices. I blinked a few times, looked around. My vision was fuzzy but I could tell I was still in Jovi’s upstairs makeshift laboratory. Although now the tables had been moved and some of the instruments—clean when I walked in—were dirtied and piled. It was obvious some experimentation had been underfoot while I was … well, underfoot. 

“This could be—and I’m not exaggerating—the most effective panacea in existence,” came Jovi’s voice.

“What’s a panacea?” said Breezy. “Is that like a pansexual?” 

“No, silly fae. It’s a cure-all, fix-all. Essentially, one of the most powerful healing serums I’ve ever seen. Every element I mixed it with helped identify its properties, and the results are mind boggling. But now I think it’s time for a real test subject.”

I twisted around and looked up at Jovi. She didn’t seem to notice me, completely enthralled with what she was doing. She reached into a jar, pulled out a toad the size of my head, and dropped it onto her workspace. Then she picked up a knife and stabbed it in the belly so hard and fast its guts squirted out in a horizontal trajectory. 

“Ahhh, yuck!” said Breezy, buzzing backwards into a corner, barely dodging the flying stream of guts. “What are you doing, you crazy elf?”

Jovi eased a few drops of my cum, or what I assumed was my cum, out of an almost empty vial and onto the twitching mess of gore in front of her. I couldn’t see what happened next from my angle but Breezy’s shocked reaction was enough for me to get the full picture. That, and the wild croaking that followed. 

“The toad is completely healed!” exclaimed Breezy. 

Jovi picked the toad up, dropped it back into its jar, and snapped a lid on it. “I’ve seen my fair share of exotic and rapid heal potions—made plenty myself with my own breast water,” said the big boobied brunette. “But nothing comes close, and I mean nothing, to this level of effectiveness and speed. I don’t think it could raise a corpse, but I’m pretty sure you could grow limbs back with it. Or … or cure incurable diseases, even. If my mistress hadn’t explicitly forbad me from using this on myself, I’d probably be keen to suck your sleeping friend off on a daily basis. Honestly, I’m beginning to see why this Rita person you were telling me about is so hyped up about this. The only thing this semen didn’t react with was Jak himself. But that’s to be expec—”

“Oh, Jak, you’re awake!” 

Breezy buzzed over to me as I wobbled to my feet. I stumbled back a bit as I yanked up my trousers, but quickly regained my balance. I was a bit perturbed that no one had the decency to pull my pants up for me while I was out, but I let it go. My head was buzzing with some lingering warmth I couldn’t quite describe. Probably a side effect of Jovi’s tit juice. It wasn’t a bad feeling, in fact it was quite pleasant. But not a feeling I’d like to have while needing to focus. “That, I am,” I said, latching my belt. “Barely.”

“We were just playing with your jizz,” said Breezy. 

I snorted a laugh. “Out of context, that would be a very weird way to start a conversation with a person waking up.” I looked at Jovi. “Did I just hear you say you … tested that stuff out on, uh, me?”

“Just a little bit, no avail,” she said, quickly. Jovi’s face still held that clinical, neutral expression but there was a difference in her body language now. More open and inviting. She had a much more relaxed and inviting disposition about her. Something in the way she stood, how she bit her lip. Or how her eyes seemed to burn with barely contained, raging carnal desire all of a sudden at the mention of my cum. It was a bit unsettling, to say the least. It was as if she had a newfound interest in all things Jak but was hesitant to show it. I was beginning to think she wasn’t as immune to my curse’s proximity effect as she thought she was. That, or she was legitimately excited about my sploog. Maybe a little of both. 

“Right,” I said, swallowing. “Exactly how did you test … On second thought, I don’t want to know.” I threw up my hands. “What I should be asking is do you now understand what you’re working with now? Or did I just go through all that for nothing?”

“I believe I’m now capable of fulfilling my mistress’s wishes. Yes.”

“Good,” I said, then glanced out the window. The sun was nearing the horizon. “Holy shit! Have I been out all day?”

“Uh, yeah, pretty much,” said Breezy. 

Jovi sighed. “Usually my water revives much quicker, but I … severely underestimated how powerful your curse really was.” She cringed. “Next time, I’ll have you—”she cleared her throat—“suck on my … nectar fruit prior to cumming. It helps with the reaction time.” She absentmindedly grazed her hand over her crotch and tilted her head, her eyes continuing to burn a hole into me. A very innocent gesture … not. 

I blinked, glanced at her pussy, then back up to her. “Huh. Well, I’ll be transforming into a woman soon and I feel like I’ve wasted a whole fucking day, so I’d like to keep this quest going. Breezy, who’s next?”

“Huh?” said the glow fae, momentarily distracted by a throbbing blood plant in the corner of the room. “Oh, right. That would be Rova, the energy collector.”

“Oh, is that twitchy fox girl coming with us?” said Jovi. 

“You know her?” I said. 

“Of course I know her. She’s one of my suppliers. Most of the sexual energy I use in my potions come from her stock. She’s an annoying little … weirdo, but her gathering skills are second to none. She’s the one who introduced me to Kaylisex, in fact.” 

“Okay,” I said. “Wait, what do you mean she's a weird—”

Just then, my cock vanished and my chest filled out under my tunic. I shrunk down a few inches and my hips and ass rounded out considerably. I glanced out the window. Right on time, as always. 

“Oh my,” said Jovi, covering her mouth.

“Freaky, right?” said Breezy, buzzing around my head now. “Come on, I have Rova’s marker. She’s up at the northern part of the city.” And she buzzed out.

“Probably at some whore house,” said Jovi, walking past me towards the door. As she did, she grabbed my left tit.I swatted her hand away. It was more of a instinctive reaction to the unsolicited touch than anything. 

“A bit handsy, are we?” I said. 

“Just making sure it wasn’t a facade,” she said, caressing my ass. I slapped that hand away too. Jovi looked me in the eyes, seemingly unaffected by my unwillingness to be prodded and poked. “Some curses only project illusions. This one seems to be fully transformative.”

“I could have told you that,” I said. 

Jovi was taller than me now. A moment passed between us as we looked into each other’s eyes. Then the elf cracked a smile for the first time since meeting her. It was just a half smile, but a smile all the same. 

“You know,” whispered Jovi in my ear. “I work with men all day out of necessity, but I tend to fancy the … fairer sex, more oft than not.”

I cleared my throat. “That’s … definitely pertinent to the story,” I said, sarcastically.

She shrugged, made a hmm noise, then followed Breezy out of the door. I shook off a shiver and followed. It wasn’t like I wasn’t attracted to the elf girl. In fact, just the opposite. As far as bodies went, this big bottomed beauty took the cake, and them some. It was just this curse. I was starting to really get to me. Every exciting tease, every iota of arousal was a reminder of what I could no longer have. This curse, I decided, was akin to having your dick cut off and dangled in front of me perpetually out of reach. That was probably the point, now that I thought about it. It was Angelyx’s way of saying, “if I can’t have you, nobody can.”

9