The Gathering – Part 7
479 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In response to the lust magic, Rova—whether consciously or instinctively—casted her sex soothe spell on me. The same spell that allowed Jovi to giggle through the salamonkey assault. It wasn’t a hard spell to cast. At least it didn’t appear to be. All she seemed to do was say the word, “soothe,” and look in my direction. A crackle of light burst from her chest and encompassed me, and without warning it took effect. 


The feeling that followed was hard to describe. It was as if all my worries simply vanished. Initially, it reminded me of the first time I got completely inebriated at a party when I was younger. Then my focus was directed towards the pains in my body, but they were no longer sources of discomfort. They were beautiful, fluttering instances of pleasure. It was a masochist's wet dream. 


As the fox girl pounced on top of me, I fell on my back and hit my head on a rock. Where I should have felt instant agony there was hot ecstasy. I pushed myself up on my elbows to get a better look at what was going on below my waist. As Rova tore into my trousers, fumbling desperately with my belt buckle, I couldn’t help but laugh. Deep down I knew I shouldn’t. But I just couldn’t help it. The look on her face, the way she wanted it so bad was just so … hilarious. 


I let out a loud, one syllable gawk as the fox girl popped my erection out and dove face first onto it. Literally. There was no tongue ticking or preliminary head sucking. Rova’s singular intention wasn’t to play. That was obvious. It was to extract and consume. The curse didn’t turn you into a tease, it turned you into a mindless milking pump.

“Holy shit,” I hissed, completely out of breath. I’d never seen anyone suck so ferociously on anything before. And I’d seen some shit. Her whole body shivered intensely, gooseflesh undulating all over her naked skin. And the wet gagging sounds coming from her would have given any sober person pause for concern. But neither one of us was anywhere near sobriety. Deep down, I knew I should pull away, push her off, detach and kick her if I had to, but I … I … I just …


“Jak, snap out of it,” came a voice in my ear. I turned to find Breezy with a stick in her hand. It looked like the same one she used to poke the Salamonkey. Now that was a silly notion. A Fae poking a salamonkey. The memory made me giggle. The fact that she looked so pissed made it even more humorous. “Wipe that stupid grin off your face, Jak. Come on! Get up!”


“You look cute when you’re mad, Breeze,” I said between breathy laughs. “Did you know that?”


Breezy smacked me across the face again and warm pleasure melted into me. Couldn’t help it, felt amazing in the weirdest, most unnatural way possible. It was almost as if I was watching myself from a third party point of view—a slapstick play being performed just for me. And boy oh boy was it a riot. 


Breezy buzzed away after that, put off and fed up. 


I looked down at Rova, tilted my head. How the hell was she able to get both my balls and my cock in her mouth? A firm, yet tentative bite around the base of my cock made my left leg twitch and bump into Jovi’s big, bulbous boob. I was momentarily distracted by how her breast jiggled. So I bumped it again. Bump. Boop. Bloop. Jiggle, jiggle. Why was she lying on the ground like that? I furrowed my brow. I was concerned about her for some reason but I just couldn’t remember why. 


My attention was directed back to Rova when I felt a clenching sensation around my cock. She seems to be trying to suck me off with her throat muscles. Her damned gullet! And somewhere in there her tongue was still slugging around the belly of my cock. Wait, no, it was wrapping around my scrotum. Wait, no, it was hanging out the side of her mouth, letting droll pour out. Wait, it was … shit, that tongue was everywhere. Her eyes bulged, and every time she attempted to swallow her whole body convulsed. 


My eyebrows rose as the fox girl burrowed her face into my pubic hair, her cute button nose all wrinkled up and pressed against me. I found myself quite interested in her ears. They were so fluffy and furry. And when she gagged they wiggled. I pinched them both at the same time and laughed. Then I grabbed the back of her head and forced my pork sword even deeper down her throat. At that moment, I noticed her hands were hard at work, pleasuring herself. One hand was underneath her, fingers vibrating at vicious speeds over her clit. The other was cocked behind her, ramming two fingers into her ass over and over under a wagging tail. Funny how that tail moved. Back and forth like a dog’s. I had a dog once, I remembered. Her name was sally. I never fucked Sally’s mouth, like I was fucking Rova’s, but I imagined her tail would have waggled just like this if I would have. I burst out laughing at the thought of mouth fucking a dog. Woo wee, what the hell was wrong with me? 


Then, like the hand of a clock, Rova spun her lower half around. She lifted her fluffy tail and plopped her dripping fox pussy onto my face. The gesture momentarily broke me from my magically induced haze, and a panic rushed over me. Accompanied by a terrible rush of guilt. A guilt so strong it reminded me of the first time I masterbated. Thoughts like, “save Jovi,” and “don’t let the twitchy fox girl get too close" briefly bolted through my brain, only to evaporate again when Rova unleashed another blast of her sex sooth magic on me. 


There was something unusually sweet about fox pussy. I didn’t have much to compare it to, only Jovi’s and Rita’s in recent memory if I’m being honest, but it reminded me of raspberry jam. Or one of those miniature, sweet fruit pies the old lady at the old observatory used to make. I felt her downstairs lips tighten around my tongue as I lifted my head and forced my mouth meat as far in as I could. Mmmm. Even her little asshole smelt nice. I grabbed Rova’s ass cheeks as hard as I could, nearly breaking skin before taking in a big whiff. How tangy! I wonder if it would taste just as sweet as her pussy! I pulled my tongue out with a slurpy pop, lifted her tail, and pressed the tip of my tasting muscle against it. The sphincter clenched tighter. Oh! So it was shy, was it? No matter. Nothing a finger or two couldn’t handle. I’d seen her fingering her own ass a minute ago so I knew exactly how she liked it. With a giggle, I forced the tip of my forefinger inside, and the fox girl’s whole body twitched. I let out a laugh and shoved it in to the second knuckle. The fox girl’s thighs locked tight against my head, cutting off all sounds. Wait, was someone screaming? There may have been screaming. Was I screaming or was Breezy screaming? Or … well, no matter. Whatever it was, it couldn’t hear it now. I jammed my finger in her ass as deep as it would go, and the fox girl’s thighs began to quiver so violently I thought she may be having a seizure. I once heard the best of orgasms could be mistaken for seizures. They even had a name for those. Seiz-gasms. Or was it Orgsures? Whatever they were called, this foxy girl was about to get one. I went to work finger-boinking her ass as fast as I could. I also found her clit between her vibrating legs and gave the little man-in-the-rowboat a good ‘ol sucking. I sucked so hard I thought I might be able to swallow the little bead if I just … 


My train of thought was briefly halted when a powerful pain, a pain that no magic soothing spell, no matter how powerful,  could console, jolted through my body. As the pain overtook me, my back arched as if pulled skyward by an invisible string. The snap flung Rova off me like a catapult. She landed sideways over a still unconscious Jovi, and the last thing I saw, before blacking out, was the fox girl puking white cum all over the elf. 

5