The Gathering – Part 9
287 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two beauties circled each other, their massive boobs and erect dicks bobbing up and down with each careful step. Jill lunged for Gooch, but Gooch leaped out of the way, slapping Jill’s ass as she passed, nearly knocking her off the platform. The crowd roared with laughter, but the tease infuriated the challenger, who snarled, turned, and lunged again. Gooch quickly crouched low just as Jill tried to wrap her arms around her, finding no purchase but empty air. Jill’s momentum sent her tripping over Gooch, flipping ass over head, and landing hard on her back. What happened next was so fast it was almost a blur. In one graceful motion, Gooch spun herself down, slamming the small of her back into Jill’s crotch, somehow interlocked her legs with Jill’s, then twisted fast and hard, effectively spinning Jill’s entire body over onto her stomach. The move set Gooch up on her knees, straddling the back of Jill’s thighs, her dick hovering over the pink huck’s ass crack. The crowd let out another roar that was reminiscent of an ocean wave. What a flawless trick! A panic stricken Jill struggled to wiggle her way out, but to no avail. Gooch grabbed her fleshy butt cheeks, one in each hand, and spread them open, revealing a pink little pucker to boot. As Jill struggled, Gooch took her time angling the tip of her cock against the tiny, ever-clenching sphincter, but didn’t force it in just yet. 

Jill growled and tried to flip Gooch off. When that didn’t work, she reached behind with flailing arms in a desperate, yet lackluster attempt to slap the crimson beauty away. Jill soon regretted that, and let out a scream when Gooch grabbed her wrists and yanked her entire torso up into an erected arch. As she did, the piercings in Jill’s nipples sparked against the stone floor. 

That move got some oohs and awes. 

Gooch, who seemed completely relaxed, held her squealing victim like this for a few moments to give the crowd time to jeer and whoop and holler. Then she shoved Jill’s arms upward, slamming Jill’s face and upper body into the stone. Blood splashed onto the edging front row. 

Gooch, who’d been patiently waiting for this moment, bent Jill’s arms at the elbows and pressed all her weight into her opponent’s back, pinning the woman down and popping her vertebrae. Then, with the tip of her cock already pressed against Jill’s anal orifice, began to jam her meat inside. 

Gooch seemed to struggle at first. Jill, despite her position, was refusing to give up, and had put all her strength into not only clenching her hole, but clenching her cheeks as well. This made it doubly difficult for Gooch to simply slip it in for win, especially with how large and dry her sausage was. Gooch was going to win this round. That was painfully obvious. But the half-Succubus still had to get it in and hold it there for eight seconds to get the point. 

What Gooch did next made my eyes go wide. 

The crimson beauty pulled Jill’s head off the stone and slammed it down once, twice, three times until something cracked. It didn’t knock Jill out but sure as shit stunned the huck long enough to lose focus. It was the moment of opportunity Gooch needed to break through Jill’s sphincter, and she took full advantage of it.

As Gooch slowly slid herself inside, Jill screamed in agony, bucking and kicking and wiggling. It was painfully obvious there was no lubricant besides sweat involved by the way Gooch twisted and drilled down, jerky dry thrust after jerky dry thrust. But finally, she did it. The crimson, who’d been smiling the whole time, grinned even wider as her testicles pressed up against Jill’s ass, and the crowd started counting down from eight to zero. 

When a bell rang, Gooch stood up with the intent of pulling free of Jill. But her cock was lodged so deep into her opponent’s guts that when she did, Jill’s ass came up with her. It took the help of the blue huck and a few front-rowers to slide the twitching, throbbing Jill off of Gooch’s dick. 

Both hucks fell back to a corner of the rock to recoup. Jill was quivering, hanging on for dear life, and Gooch was signing autographs by slapping her wet cock onto scraps of parchment. 

The bell rang, and Gooch snapped back into action. Without a moment’s hesitation, the dark red beauty ran over to Jill’s corner and punched the huck in the side of the face. Jill went spinning back to the ground. Gooch, with that borderline psychotic smile, took hold of Jill’s head, angled her face so it was looking up. With one hand she grabbed Jill’s chin and lower jaw. With the other she grabbed the upper teeth. As she maneuvered the tip of her stiff, dangling shaft just above Jill’s open maw, Jill began to fight back. An effort was made to first bite down, but when Gooch’s hands proved too strong, Jill began punching Gooch in her nuts. 

After a few good pops, Gooch’s face went from a manic smile to an angry cringe. But Gooch didn’t diverge to protect herself. She stayed the course, ever vigilant, taking the shots so she wouldn’t lose her grip. The punching was short lived anyway. As soon as Gooch got the angle just right, she squatted down and rammed her cock deep into Jill’s throat. The scene reminded me of a fish and chips cafe I used to go to back in Whistle Hill. They had a dish where they skewered a fish from mouth to tail with a thin wooden steak then cooked it over a large communal fire.

“Holy fuck,” I said, turning to Jovi. 

Jovi cringed. “And this is her having fun. You should see her when she’s pissed. It’s not a pretty sight.”

“Okay,” I said, with a shutter, trying to ignore the current countdown from the crowd. “Here’s the plan. You and Rova take this letter down there and show it to her after things calm down a bit. Once she’s onboard, bring her back up here and we’ll be on our way to the time wizard. Easy peasie.”

Jovi frowned. “What are you going to do? This whole thing is your quest, why do we have to do the dangerous parts?”

“I’m still in my male form. Could you imagine what would happen if I got too close to even one of those hucks, let alone a whole crowd? You two at least have a shot at blending in. And I’m sure as soon as Gooch reads the letter, she’ll offer us protection, blah, blah, blah, we all walk away safely.”

Jovi and Rova sighed in unison. Then Jovi pursed her lips, snatched the letter from my hands, and stood up. Rova followed suit. 

“What about me?” said Breezy.

“You hang out with me,” I said, as I watched the elf and fox make their way down a makeshift, downward path that curved around the cavern wall. It wasn’t until the fox and the elf vanished into a dark spot that I heard the voices behind me. 

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?”

Breezy and I both spun around in unison to find two naked hucks standing over us.

1