RDD 68
731 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

RDD 68

"Father, why are you berating us? We haven't done anything. We are here to tell you the monthly income of the companies for this quarter."

Henry spoke to his father, but Bradley Castillo was a stubborn man. He just glared at them in disappointment. 

"Why do you have sons?"

"What?" Henry was confused. 

"Why do you have sons?"

"Because I'm married and I love my wife?"

Henry had two sons and they were doing well. His youngest son was a bit of a playboy and was on vacation in Japan... Probably fucking a Japanese girl. 

"That's the problem. You have sons! I can't believe I didn't have a granddaughter! How can you do that to your own father?"

"Dad, you're being misandrist right now." Ernesto joined the conversation. 

The two brothers already knew that their parents longed for a female in the family, but they could not control their sperm. It seemed that the male sperm were fast swimmers. 

"Shut up, Ernesto. You have three chances, yet you have brought nothing but shame."

"Father. That's not what you told me when my children were born."

"Shut up!"

"..."

Indeed, old people were stubborn.

When Bradley was like this, it was impossible to extinguish his flame. The only one who could soothe his heart was his wife. 

"Now, now, Bradley. You must understand that your sons did their best. You don't have to belittle them. We can adopt a daughter if you want."

Their savior, mother Matilda, massaged Bradley's back to calm her husband.

"... In a year, I want to have a girl in the family. Otherwise, I will never write your names in my inheritance."

"Father, you already gave us the companies because you were afraid we would fight over them. There's no inheritance."

"I still have the gas stations and resorts in my name." Bradley raised his eyebrows. 

"We don't need them. We can build our own."

The two brothers nodded. 

"Bunch of ingrates!"

"What are we going to do, Father? My wife is menopausal, and Ernesto's wife has already given birth to three children. Do you really want us to have another one? At our age?"

"I'm not asking you. You have your sons. Talk to them."

"Right, what about Sean and Maverick? Those two men are batchelors." Matilda joined the conversation, offering her two grandsons in the formula. 

"..."

"..."

The two brothers had bitter smiles on their faces. They knew their sons well. 

Sean and Maverick would rather be single all their lives. They would never agree to get married. 

They had talked to their sons so many times about starting a family, but Sean and Maverick would turn a deaf ear. 

"Just tell me in a few sentences what's going on in the companies. I trust you to know how to run the companies."

.........

......

...

[WARNING: The following scenes are smut. You can read it on ScribbleHub and Webnovel.]

"Honey-- Ugh! You're so fucking good!"

I grunted sitting on bed as my wife sucked my cock down to its base. I could feel her throat tighten around my cock. 

"Gawk~ guhh huuu~"

Her eyes were closed and she was humming a melody in the back of her throat, which meant she was having fun. The vibrations of her throat vibrated against me as I moaned. Her hand squeezed my cock hard and kept the same rhythm until I came. 

"Shit!"

I came so hard. She squeezed my cock as she heard me curse. We both knew the kids were asleep, but we wanted to be as quiet as possible. 

She sat up and licked her lips after swallowing my cum. Without hesitation, she showed me her tongue clean of my load. 

She giggled when she saw my expression. I was thrilled and amazed. 

The fact that my wife gave me a blow job and swallowed my cum was God damn hot! 

"Mhmmm," she moaned as she looked at me with those deep red pupils. 

 "You taste like sweet honey~"

Oh boy. My wife just had an amazing way of making me feel like I'm a blessed son of God. 

"Wife, you're so beautiful!"

"Fufu."

I attacked her and began to shower her with kisses. I kissed her lips, her neck, her navel, down to her crotch. 

"Nnngg, Ahhh~"

She moaned sweetly as I tongued her clit. She shivered on my mouth, her juice was delicious. 

She lifted my head by pulling my hair to meet her lips and kissed me with such passion. I felt it inside me, a wave of pure euphoria that made everything better.

When our lips parted, I looked into her eyes and said. "I'm going to mess you up!"

"Then mess me up!" She grinned and put her arms on my chest. I put the condom on, of course. 

I spread her legs and placed my cock on her slit. Then I slowly entered her tight cunt. 

"Fuuuu~" She hummed as I dug deeper but gently. 

It was hot as fuck.

I continued to move in and out of her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I went slow because I knew how much my wife loved this stuff. So I was still at a pace that wasn't too fast or too slow for my wife. She liked that.

"Fuck~~ Honey, pwease don't staph~"

Now she was the one cursing. When Penelope was horny, she usually lost her temper. 

"Ugh~ Oh, baby~"

I started to move, picking up my pace. My cock was gradually covered by her white cream as I fucked her pussy well. 

After a while, my cock hit her cervix with a loud pop.

"Ah... ah... fuck..."

Penelope arched her back and threw her head back. Her eyes misty as she gripped the bedsheet. 

I smiled as I watched her face contort.

I loved it. My wife's sweet, silky walls enveloped me and I couldn't get enough. I pumped my hips faster as I felt myself getting closer and closer.

"Uhhhhhh! Oh shit!"

My wife writhed and moaned beneath me. Her body tensed and her thighs clenched tighter.

"Baby~ Baby~ I'm going crazy~"

She looked at me with pleading eyes, her expression pure bliss. 

I took another deep breath before I pressed all my weight against her clit. Penelope let out a loud moan as she arched even more. The feeling was absolutely incredible and it drove me crazy. I couldn't hold it any longer and came with a loud grunt.

Penelope screamed as she came as well. With the condom for protection, I squirted my cum into her pussy. 

12