RDD 74
627 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Shout out to Overated!]

RDD 74

"Honey, what's wrong?"

I asked my wife while she was doing the dishes. I felt that she had been acting strangely all afternoon. 

The kids were watching TV. They didn't have much to do.

"It is nothing. Why are you asking?"

"..."

I mean, wife, you are clearly glaring at me. I feel that I have done something wrong. 

At least explain it to me. 

"You are acting strange. Just tell me what's going on, babe. Did I do something to make you angry?"

"Me? Acting strange? No, not at all. I'm fine. Besides, if you think you made me mad, what do you think is the reason?"

How can I know if you don't tell me? 

Women. 

God, I want a cup of coffee. And proceed to do the meme...

I smiled bitterly and took another step closer. 

"Want me to help you with the dishes?"

I whispered next to her ear and I felt her shiver. 

"... Just go away. I can do it myself."

Instead of being coquettish, Penelope glared at me. Although her face was quite red. 

"..."

Women. *Sipping coffee*.

I ask calmly. Based on what I know, I haven't done anything wrong. I'm sure of that.

When I got back to the house, Penelope was still fine. But when I woke up after a nap, she was acting strange. Did I miss something?

"Are you mad because I didn't buy you a separate cake?"

"Keith Castillo, go in the living room and play with your children. Don't bother me. Do you understand?"

She smiled at me, but her eyes were so cold and heavy. She had a ceramic plate in her hand, and I felt like she was going to smash my head with it. 

What's wrong with that, I said? I just asked her if she wanted a separate cake.

We have a car now and I can go out and buy a cake just to appease my wife. 

It's still early in the evening. I'm sure I can find open bakeries to buy a cake.

"Okay, fine.... Honey, you know how much I love you."

With no choice, I sighed and walked out of the kitchen. 

"Wait."

Before I left, I turned to see Penelope looking at me with a stern look. 

"I'll talk to the kids and tell them to sleep in their rooms tonight. If Sophia doesn't like sleeping in her room, then maybe I can move her crib into Roman's room... So..."

She could not finish her sentence because her face was blushing. 

Well, I may be an idiot, but I can understand what she said. 

Finally, my wife said something I could understand! 

"Don't worry, I'll carry the crib into Roman's room. Roman is reasonable. I'm sure he won't be upset that Sophia will be sleeping in his room. At least our children will not be afraid to sleep alone."

"I- Indeed."

She stuttered. 

God, my wife is gorgeous. I want to eat - I mean, I want to hug her right now. 

I walked up to her and hugged her waist.

"I love you."

"Hm, I love you too."

Her hands were wet as she hugged me. 

I still didn't know why she was angry earlier, but at least she is in a good mood now. 

"Hm, now take care of the children. Make sure they don't watch too close to the TV."

"I will."

I left the kitchen in a good mood after hearing my wife's approval. 

With a smile on my face, I sat down next to the children. They were watching a Korean drama. 

"Dajjy, why are their faces different from ours? Their skin is too white. They have snow too!"

Being a curious child, Sophia kept asking questions. 

"You see, sweetie, they live in another country. They have snow, so maybe that's why their skin is too white compared to ours."

To be honest, I didn't know the answer. 

"Is that so? They are so pitiful because their place is always cold. Look, Dajjy, even that pwetty lady on TV was cwying because her mother-in-law kicked her out. It was so cold outside and she's cwying. So pitiful. I don't want to be like her, Dajjy."

... Okay. I don't know why they chose a Korean drama to watch. Filipinos like foreign dramas, especially Korean, Mexican, and American dramas. So local channels would buy the copyrights to show it on TV.

"Kids, what movie do you want to watch tonight?"

I looked at my watch and realized that it was still early in the evening. 

"I want Cindewella!" Sophia replied. 

"Toy Story." Roman said. 

"Well, we have to choose between the two."

In the end, the kids chose Toy Story. Even though original videotapes are expensive, my job as a taxi driver is much better than most jobs. Buying a videotape once a week is not a problem. 

Even though they had seen Toy Story so many times, they were still interested in watching it. 

Two hours passed and the kids were already tired. 

"Honey, you have to sleep with your brother this time."

"But I want to sleep with you, Mommy." Sophia replied groggily. 

"Sweetheart, you will never grow up if you keep sleeping with us."

Penelope is right... Ahem. 

The children have to start sleeping on their own. That's why it's a good thing we have so many rooms in this house. 

"... Okay."

Sophia sulked. But because she was so tired, she didn't fight back. 

I had already prepared her crib and she could sleep in her brother's room. 

As for Roman, he was already asleep. 

Once the kids were asleep, Penelope and I went to our room and started our night. 

She noticed that my stamina was getting better. It was thanks to my daily exercise and the Energy Pill. The combination of the two made Penelope cum so many times...

7