RDD 75
1k 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

RDD 75

I smelled my wife's pink hair. The scent of her shampoo made me feel like I was getting high. 

"Hm." I groaned. Like an addict taking a drug. 

"Fufu, honey, you're acting stupid." 

Penelope giggled as she watched my reaction. Yes, I'm acting stupid in front of my beautiful wife. I can't help it. 

Then my nose moved closer and smelled her neck. She giggled when I sniffed her neck. She smells so good. It's a mystery how a woman can smell so good. 

My wife doesn't use perfume every day, especially when she's just in the house. Yet she smells so good. 

"Baby, I feel ticklish." 

Penelope said, giggling some more. 

"I can't help it. You smell so good!"

"Do something about it!" 

She tried to push me away, but failed miserably. Her laughter sounded more like that of a baby than a grown-up. It made me laugh too. 

"Okay, honey, just give me a second." I sat back down on the bed. With a big grin. 

"Let me take my time to control myself. Or I might do something bad."

"Oh, so you think you're going to get rouge on me?"

She said. My wife was wearing a black nightgown. The nightgown was too exposed for the children to see. God damn beautiful. My eyes can't leave her.

I didn't regret buying this lingerie for her.

"That's right." I swallowed. 

"Then prove it to me." She smiled and approached me. 

I started kissing her stomach over her dress. My hands explored her, especially her thighs. 

"Hmmm~ It feels so nice~

I felt her tremble as I kissed her belly button. She bit her lips and hummed with each kiss. 

She looked so sexy.

Finally I reached her breasts. I began to nibble them gently. Penelope gasped with pleasure.

"Baby, we're going to go crazy if you keep doing that."

"Hm." I hummed with satisfaction.

It felt so good to touch Penelope. So soft. Then my hands explored her crotch. She wore a very sexy T-back. 

My fingers put aside the thin thread and began to caress her slit. She shivered on my fingers. I also bit her nipples. I sucked them like a baby. 

"You pervert, there's no milk. I stopped lactating a few months ago. You pervert, you're responsible for it, you drank most of the milk."

She stroked my hair and I shrugged. Heh, I didn't regret it at all. If I get the chance, I will suck her milk again. 

I started to imprint my kisses on her skin, sucking her skin until it was red. 

"Let me help you." 

Knowing that the night was just beginning, Penelope knelt in front of me. As I relaxed on the edge of the bed, my sexy wife pulled my pants down. 

She focused her attention on my cock. First she licked my balls up to the tip of my cock.

It was so fascinating. 

Every time she licked my cock, I shuddered with pleasure.

Sooner or later her tongue went up to the tip. She licked my tip with the utmost gentleness until my cock became a full-fledged soldier ready to enter a cave. Precum all over the head as she savored the flavor. 

The sight of Penelope licking me is more than satisfying. She stroked my cock with her tiny hands. 

Then, with a loving gaze, she deep-throated me after glistening my cock with her drool. 

"Damn..." I muttered. 

"Gawk gawk gawk~"

Her expression was lustful. As if she was the one who was getting orgasm of this situation. 

"Phew, I'll never get tired of this." She replied after sucking my cock with a pop. 

"Me too." I replied. 

She stayed on her knees for a few minutes. She noticed one thing, my cock was getting harder and angrier. 

"Honey... Did you take something earlier? Like pills or something?"

She was mesmerized. These days, she noticed that my stamina was getting better. 

Of course, I can't tell her that I take an Energy Pill everyday. 

"Baby, this is the benefit of exercising every day." I said as I combed her hair. 

"I see. Then show me what you got."

She got on the bed and bent over. She spread her legs and I could see her pussy clearly, it was wet. My fingers aroused her. 

"As you wish, my lady." I replied as I wrapped the condom around my cock. 

I rubbed the tip of my cock against her slit, finding the right way to enter her. 

Then I gently penetrated her. 

"Fuuu, honey. You don't have to think about it. I tested it earlier, this room is soundproof... Ahnn!"

Wow, I hadn't expected that from my wife. 

"Well, since you said so..."

We started fucking doggy style. With her head on the pillow and her ass up. 

This position is extremely comfortable, especially if we're using a soft mattress. I felt free to fuck my beautiful wife. I can't stop thinking about her. How would she look naked? How would she feel when I started pounding her?

I want to rip her nightgown off. 

"Honey, Ugh~ Guhh~. Oh, my G-"

Her voice cracked with pleasure. I felt her pussy tighten on my cock as I slid in and out of her.

As the minutes passed, I began to pick up my pace. I began to pound her ass, stretching her pussy. 

She moaned, making my heart beat even faster.

With each thrust, my dick gets bigger inside her. My wife's tight pussy is driving me crazy. I can already feel how hard my cock is, throbbing and twitching. I can also feel her juices dripping down from my cock inside her. Her pussy is creamy, so my cock is covered in her white cream. 

"Ngghh~ Annggh~ Gaahh!"

I grabbed her waist and started moving fast, slamming into her. Our bodies shook like crazy. She moaned and begged me not to stop.

"So good! Yeah yeah yeah yeah~"

She began to whimper as she reached her climax. She bit her lip and tried to control herself.

Her sweet scent filled the air. She smelled so good. 

I couldn't resist anymore. I began to thrust hard into her. She moaned again as she approached her climax.

"Ahnggghhhh~"

Her body convulsed as I kept hitting her spot. Soon the orgasm came and she screamed. Her hips were bouncing, her arms were shaking.

Unfortunately for my lovely wife... I'm just getting started. When the next day came, I had the feeling that my wife had become so affectionate. Probably because she was getting the best fucking from me. 

8