2. Every Man’s First Instinct After Becoming a Girl ♥♥
4.7k 2 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Check out my Patreon for illustrations and other benefits! www.patreon.com/gnatrou

2. Every Man's First Instinct After Becoming a Girl


I awoke to a feeling of amiable air brushing against my skin. I opened my eyes and saw the sky above me was a brilliant shade of blue, with white clouds drifting slowly by. The ground underneath my feet was made of stone and grass, with trees dotting the area here and there.

Around me were buildings and architecture from eastern Asia that looked vaguely Japanese in style. As soon as I stepped outside of one building, I found myself in a small village with people dressed in simple robes sitting around chatting or playing games together.

For some reason, everything seemed slightly larger than usual—no, I had gotten smaller? And I felt so light?

I look at my hands. They were so soft, so smooth...?

“Woah, so I’m a-,” my new tender yet seductive voice caught me off guard. I held my hands up, feeling my neck and then my face. I poked my cheek and smiled.

“Right, I’m succubus now,” I muttered to myself, marveling at how pretty and feminine this body sounded.

I was never into transgender or gender-bender sort of stuff, but so far, I liked what I felt. My hair, which fell to my waist, was long and silky. It wasn't much different than the real thing.

But what about my boobs?!

Looking down again, I noticed I wore traditional Japanese clothing wrapped around my body with a pink obi sash around the waist. Below that rested an equally modest pair of silk pants with an ink-black skirt covering them completely. Two cute bumps stuck out from my chest, pressing tightly against the clothes.

Unable to hold myself back, I took a deep breath as I pressed my fingers against them. They were like two round pillows, so incredibly soft and warm. I ran my fingers around my nipples and gasped as they jiggled under my touch. There was no sign of any pain, discomfort, or anything negative associated with them. In fact, it just felt right.

"Hah... hah... Haha..." I giggled, running my hands along each breast while sighing softly. "Oh, it feels so good... It's so soft. So squishy."

I quickly rose to my feet, venturing into the shrine before me and looking for a mirror. Inside were shelves full of all sorts of things; old weapons, scrolls, various divine instruments, masks, and other items I couldn't recognize. On one side stood a small altar covered in colorful flowers, its walls adorned with vibrant paintings depicting many deities and spirits from across the eroge's history—Thetheria's history.

Finally, at the end of the corridor stood a mirror resting on a wall just outside. This is it.

As I peered in, I gasped. The reflection staring back at me was stunning. The beautiful, dark-amber eyes that gazed out of a gentle face belonged to a beautiful succubus. She had flawless skin like alabaster, lips so soft and juicy that they could've been made of sweet honeydew, and her figure perfectly toned and curvy, even though I was relatively small. My ears were pointy like an elf and on my back were two large, bat-like wings that glistened beautifully.

Then, another thought hit me. I wanted to see what was underneath my panties. As if by instinct, my hand shot down between my thighs, and felt the wetness dripping from my pussy.

"Wo-woah..."

I took my silk pants off along with my skirt and panties. Then, I sat down, spreading my legs in front of the mirror to get a better look. There, hidden beneath my stomach, lay my clit, pink and erect.

Wait, is this right? Can I really do this? But it's not like it's someone else's body. This is the new me.

I licked my finger and gently pressed it against my swollen, sensitive bud. It twitched as soon as I touched it, causing my body to tremble as pleasure flowed through my body.

I started slowly circling around my nub, taking my time as I pushed myself further into the pleasure. I tried putting my fingers inside, starting with two. I moved them around, squeezing and rubbing them over every inch of my outer folds before I slipped them in, allowing them to slide up along my inner lips.

"Ah... Ah... Ah!" I moaned out, bucking my hips slightly, feeling more wetness pouring out from between my lips. "Oh wow... Oh fuck! This is crazy."

As I continued stroking myself, my arousal grew quickly. Soon, I was fully erect, pounding my hand hard against my crotch while groaning loudly while biting down on my clothes to muffle my moans. My orgasm was so close now—so very close.

I kept going until my climax finally broke and released its sweet nectar all over the floor. My legs trembled and gave way beneath me, sending me slumping forward and letting me fall back onto the floor of the shrine. I had never been so satisfied in my entire life. Even after spending hours jerking off, nothing had ever come close to that level of bliss.

4AUiJYN.jpg

Lying down, my breathing came back into control, and I sat up again, pulling off my panties to wipe away the juices that clung to my pink love tunnel.

Wait a minute. If I was a shapeshifter, then I could do anything with my body, right? I cupped around my breasts, imagining they grew larger and rounder with each squeeze of my hands. Immediately, they became fuller and rounder. And not just my boobs, either: They stretched outwards along with their perky nipples, which pushed against the fabric of my silk blouse as if begging for attention.

"Woah woah woah! I can just do this?!" I shouted excitedly to myself.

Then, I remembered those futa girls I had heard all about. Having a pussy is great and all, but I didn't want to get dicked down. I wanted to be the one to penetrate myself, too. With these thoughts in mind, an erect cock began forming slightly above my vagina. It was quite small, but I could control the size with merely my imagination.

After giving it some more thought, I decided I should try something new. Letting my cock grow bigger, I clutched it with my hand and began to stroke, using my pussy juice as a lubricant.

With my other hand, I stuck my fingers inside my fuckmeat, rubbing them from within. The pleasure of two genitals, stimulated at the same time, spread throughout my entire body like a ripple on the water. The steamy sensation radiated outward from where I touched myself, sending shivers down my spine every time I squeezed another orgasm from between my thighs.

My vision blurred while moans escaped my mouth. "O-oh... Oh god... This is incredible."

I could feel my dick pulsing, getting harder by the second, and my pussy felt so incredibly warm and wet now that it was overflowing with juices. I kept squeezing my love muscle, watching the pink flesh quiver and twitch under my touch. My own saliva dripped down my shaft as I stroked myself, painting a trail of pearly fluid along the floor beneath me.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhh! Oooooooh! Yeeeeees!!" I moaned as I came again, but with both of my sex organs, feeling an intense heat pulse through my core as I flooded the ground underneath my ass.

It took me several minutes before I calmed down enough to sit up again. Thankfully, nothing happened to my clothes, or else this would've been far worse. I picked up the garments that were strewn around, then put everything back on.

"Shit, I might become a slut if it feels this good..."

68