3. Lustful Ninja Girl ♥
4.2k 17 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thanks for reading my novel :D | Check out my Patreon for illustrations and other benefits! www.patreon.com/gnatrou

3. Lustful Ninja Girl


After I recovered from my massive climax, I got up and looked around the shrine one last time. Then, after thinking it over for a moment, I went out of the room and stepped into the main village square. As soon as I saw all the people gathered there, my eyes widened with excitement.

I had never seen so many races in such a small area before—elves, fairies, elves, dwarves, beastkin, even catgirls? And everyone was in perfect shape; Everyone's hair was flawless and beautiful. Every face was perfectly proportioned. This really was a porn game. Naturally, everyone would be blessed with these looks.

None of them really paid attention to me, even though I was a succubus. Perhaps succubuses and incubuses weren't considered evil even though they're devils? Maybe it was just like any other race? I guess it didn't matter.

I wandered further into the town, which was mostly made up of wood-frame houses similar to the ones you'd find on Earth. Many shops lined the road, selling anything from fresh fruit juice to meat skewers. They were busy, too: There were men cooking food while women stood at stalls carrying goods from inside their stores to tables outside where customers waited impatiently. In fact, every store seemed extremely busy—almost chaotic, actually. The streets were bustling as well, full of people walking around between buildings and chatting away excitedly.

A young woman dressed as a ninja approached me with her hand raised, but she stopped when I gave her an inviting smile. "Hello."

"Oh! Hello," She replied, giving me a flirty wink before turning on her heels and going back into the crowd without saying another word. Was that girl teasing me or not? It was hard to tell sometimes.

I took my time strolling through the village, occasionally stopping into the shops or browsing the various merchandise they sold. While the prices here seemed cheap, I had no idea how the currency worked. Hell, if this world even used money...

Before long, I reached the end of the town, finding a view where trees, ponds, and rivers spread toward the horizon. I wasn't really sure where to go. I had no idea where to find these characters and figure out their fetishes. Then I remembered the scroll that the Goddess had given me, and as a response to my mind, it materialized just like how it did in heaven.

MGB9FDX.jpg

"Let's see... Meira, Liluth, Winter, Iris, Ashera..."

All of their names seemed pretty feminine, which was a relief. Problem was that it gave no other clues on how to find them, and if there were multiple people with those names, then it would suck. At least they were all girls for now, which was something I could look forward to.

Maybe I should ask someone? But who do I even start with? I can't just give them a list of names and expect them to know any. I should probably explore the world and learn about its history, and then look for them.

I headed back into the shrine so I wouldn't get lost while making up a plan of action. The only problem is that there isn't much inside that seems useful. There are several shelves full of things that don't have a clear purpose or use; potions that smell horrible, old weapons, some books written by various authors that look boring, an assortment of jewelry boxes—things like that. Hopefully, it's safe to assume this was my home. If not, I'm screwed.

I decided to clean up my place, starting with the pool of cum and maiden oil. Cleaning up my mess took quite some effort, considering I'd ejaculated everywhere. It didn't seem to be absorbed into the ground, which made it a bit easier. That still left me with a pile of sticky fluids on my thighs as well as a few spots on my clothes. My panties had also gotten stained from leaking juices earlier, but it wasn't that bad. A quick wash in the water outside would remove most of the stains.

After cleaning myself up, I disrobed my cum-stained clothes and dibbed them in the water outside. I scrubbed them until they looked fresh and new again before hanging them up to dry. Unfortunately, I had no spare clothes, so I had to walk around in the shrine, bottomless. Although a little awkward in the beginning, it was quite comfortable to let my big futa cock rest in the cool air.

While my clothes were drying, I decided to look through the old history books around the shrine. Some of the pages were yellowed with age, while others were blank, and after a few hours, I got a basic grasp of this world.

The lore seemed pretty standard, where a hero defeated the demon king and so on. Apparently, the succubus from the demon realm surrendered to humanity and joined their population, working together as equals. The reason why I couldn't find other succubuses here was likely because their nutrients came from sex and not from food, meaning they would gather at specific locations. Those places are basically a paradise for horny men, as you could literally fuck anyone you met. Morally too, as you'd be feeding them for free.

Although it seems that it's mostly men who'd want to visit them, there were—although rarer—also locations for incubuses. If I go there, I might find some of the eroge's characters. It's a no-brainer that one of those areas would be my next destination.

As the hours passed from reading, my clothes had likely dried. It was already nighttime, and the moon shone brightly in the sky above.

I reached for my clothes but heard footsteps coming down the hall behind me. Turning around, I recognized her right away: It was the same ninja I had met earlier.

"What are you doing in my shrine?" she asked, ready to pounce on me.

I turned around, revealing my fat cock, slightly larger than a banana even in its flaccid state, as she stared at me in awe. "I'm sorry, I'm going now."

"Wa-wait," she said, shaking off her daze. "Why do you have a dick? Aren't you a girl?"

gmjceI6.png

"I'm what you call a futanari," I said, lifting up my glossy balls barely cupping them around my small fingers. "Look, I have a pussy too."

I was desperately trying to seduce her, hoping what the Goddess said about every character being horny was true. My efforts were ultimately rewarded began blushing and flustering.

"Ca-can I touch it?" She asked, looking almost ashamed and shy at the same time.

I nodded. "Yeah, feel free."

She gave a little giggle before stepping closer to me. Her hand hesitantly grabbed my cock and squeezed it, causing a pleasant jolt to course through my body. It felt amazing to see how excited she was just by touching my love muscle.

"You're so big! And hard!" She giggled again as she stroked me softly with one hand while staring at the head of my cock intently with the other. She had to use both of her hands to fully envelope my cock. "I've never seen anything like this..."

"Really?"

"Well... yes," she admitted bashfully. "I mean, I haven't been alive that long, but I don't remember ever seeing something that looks like this before."

"Haha, true. What's your name?"

She smiled warmly at me. "Meira. Meira Dourado."

55