6. Aftersex Adventures ♥
2.8k 9 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Check out my Patreon for illustrations and other benefits! www.patreon.com/gnatrou

6. Aftersex Adventures


After spending the entire day fucking, I couldn't even walk straight anymore. The sun was setting, and the breeze was starting to pick up in the house when we got back in bed.

Meira snuggled against me again and put her head on my shoulder as we both let our eyes flutter shut and went back to sleep. We hadn't taken the chance to shower or clean our bodies yet, so our sticky cum was still plastered to our bodies, but for some reason, it was almost comfortable. It was so nice to just rest like that with Meira after an exhilarating day of fucking.

***

When I woke up again, I found myself back where I started: At the place where I met the Goddess.

"I see you're already enjoying your life to the fullest," she said with a smile.

"I guess I am," I replied, trying not to show any signs of embarrassment.

"You seem to have grown quite fond of Meira."

"Yeah, she's hot," I said. "An amazing sex friend."

"Good. But remember that there are still many characters left," she said. "And if you do not fulfill their requirements, you know what will happen."

"I know," I said, calling out the scroll again. Meira's name had lightened up, and beneath her name stood a subtext for her fetishes: Futanari, endless sex, and cum.

"Oh. Seems like yesterday's fucking fulfilled all of her fetishes. What a coincidence," I said, smiling.

"Yes. I must say, you're very talented, able to cum so many times in a row. You went on for multiple hours, both of you," she lifted her thin silky dress, revealing her moist pussy with her juices dripping down her plumpy thighs.

"It was awesome," I said, blushing. "I can't believe she kept coming back for more."

"Your show made me rub my pussy and cum multiple times. When you've entirely completed, you can come and fuck me as hard as you want," she giggled, spreading her fuckhole like the slut she was, inviting the future me inside her.

"Ha, then I can't wait."

"See ya," she winked. "Give me another show soon. Even my body can't wait."

I winked farewell and took off to the eroge again, leaving the goddess behind.

What a slutty Goddess...

***

I awoke to the sight of Meria's warm pussy and ass in my face. She had removed her panties after we fell asleep; they were now balled up by my side of the bed with a bit of cum from last night's epic session. I stretched out with a moan as I rubbed Meira's smooth thighs, savoring every inch of skin before moving on up toward her butt crack. I ran my hands along each cheek, rubbing it against the sheets while she let out a content sigh in her sleep.

"Ahnn~ what are you-" she moaned suddenly. "Ah, good morning, um... Oh right, you haven't told me your name."

"My name? Umm, it's Alex," I said. I was pretty sure it was a gender-neutral name, so it shouldn't be a problem to use it here.

"Alex? Haha, I can't wait to moan your name at the top of my lungs next time we fuck like that!"

She pushed her wet pussy onto my mouth as she sat up, smacking my head into her thighs and knocking me on my back. Her soft breasts pressed against my back, and we were still covered in precious cum and sweat.

"Oh right, we have to clean up first," she said, looking around for the towels.

I found them on the floor where I had thrown them, and I handed her one.

"I'll go take care of my part," I offered.

"Okay. Thanks for being so considerate."

I went to the bathroom and quickly cleaned myself off, washing the dried semen off my face. I realized my skin seemed even smoother and softer. Perhaps, succubus cum had healing factors...

I grabbed the towel from Meira and wiped off her body, too, before helping her out of bed. She was as gorgeous as ever despite our marathon fucking from yesterday; her short purple hair was slightly messy but just as sexy as it was before, and her legs and hips looked fantastic with all our liquid, making them shine.

"I think my cum makes me smoother or something..." I muttered with a wink.

"Ha, it probably does," she giggled, winking back. "We're definitely gonna keep doing this again."

I took a quick shower after cleaning up the mess in the bedroom, then dressed in some comfortable clothes. It didn't seem like the rest of the house would be in any state to show up anytime soon.

Meira followed behind me as we headed downstairs and made breakfast together. It felt nice to cook again and to be able to make a home-cooked meal with Meira.

"So what will you do now, Alex?" she asked after we finished eating. "Will you stay by my side here? I can have sex every day if you want."

"Well, I'd like to go out and see the world a little," I replied with a shrug. "And if that's okay with you."

"Of course," she giggled. "I'll follow you to the end of the world; that's what my body says. So we'll go together."

"Yeah! That sounds great!"

I was glad to hear it. She was fun to spend time with. And if she really did want me to cum inside her again, I couldn't wait!

After we finished eating, we began packing things and went to the shrine entrance.

"Okay," she said, putting her hand on my arm, "Let's go."

34