9. Look At Those Tits! ♥♥
2.2k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Check out my Patreon for illustrations and early chapters! www.patreon.com/gnatrou

9. Look At Those Tits!


She pulled out her knife—which was really just a piece of sharpened rock—and cut off my clothes from top to bottom. While stripping me naked, she grabbed whatever I had on me—nothing.

"You really entered a dungeon without anything?" she complained greatly. "You know how much time it took to prepare this slippery trap? And I get nothing?"

"You took my clothes, though," I pointed out as if that made a difference. She looked like she would be offended; however, when she realized that I didn't care about that either way, she simply sighed.

"I'm not even gonna bother untying you. You can do whatever you want," she mumbled as she put away her knife.

I formed a tentacle from my back again and lifted her skirt using it. Her white panties clenched tightly again her firm buttcheeks while her breasts swayed around with her movement, shocked by the sudden change in gravity.

"Hu-heeeh??!" she moaned softly. "What's th-that?"

“My tentacles,” I said, tying up her hands and lifting her up. Then, another tentacle stuck to her chest, ripping her clothes off. “You took my clothes, so why don’t we both get naked?”

“St-stop!” Tiana begged, blushing slightly.

“Why should I? You started it all; besides—look at those tits! You shouldn’t be hiding a pretty sight like that!”

“Don’t say that. Please just let me go,” she pleaded once again. “I’ll give you your stuff back.”

“Hmm,” I pondered out loud. “Make me cum and I’ll let you go.”

Tiana gulped hard before saying: "Okay, okay, fine! It's a promise okay!"

She got down to her knees and crawled toward me until she was near my crotch, where she began rubbing my cock from below with her hands, slowly but firmly. The feel of her soft fingers on my sensitive flesh made me tremble; I could tell that she was doing that intentionally.

I moved closer to her face, trying to see what kind of expression she had right now. Her lips were curled into a small smile, almost as if she was having fun. She stopped massaging for a moment to lick my tip—her tongue felt like silk sliding over it, which caused a moan from me too.

She looked up at me with wide eyes while continuing to suck on the head of my dick and slid it between her full lips and kissed it while moving them up and down along its length, causing me to shudder uncontrollably; however, I didn't cum yet because she hadn't touched the other half of it.

As soon as she took hold of both sides, though, I felt my fluids building up, ready to erupt at any moment, but I tried my best to hold back. I wanted to build up as much cum as possible to splatter all over her luscious body.

Then she started moving faster, stroking up and down while her head bobbed rapidly. Meanwhile, her hands kept pumping my shaft in and out—the only thing preventing me from shooting off like a volcano would be my succubus body.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I warned her after feeling like I couldn't take it anymore. "But first—you gotta let me blow on your tits!"

She froze; then, an annoyed look crossed her face before she turned away and stood on top of me again so that our bodies were touching side by side, breasts against the breast. She spread her legs to give herself enough space to put my cock, aimed at her boobs.

"Ahnnn~ I'm cumming!" I exclaimed as the warm liquid gushed into her cleavage, spilling onto her soft thighs. "Nnngghh~!"

"Tsk, you're finally done?" Tiana complained while still rubbing my dick with one hand while squeezing the other between her breasts, trying to type my gooey seed off.

"Looks like you enjoyed it yourself," I giggled, pointing at her soaked pussy. "Did you rub yourself too?"

"Wha-! No! I wouldn't do something like that!" she said with some kind of embarrassment or fear; she didn't want to admit that she'd been playing around with herself.

I put my hand up to my nose, smelling the liquid I had tripped on earlier. "Smells familiar. I say you used your pussy juice as a slippery trap?"

Tiana looked down in shock and blushed even more as she mumbled. "My body is just different. Whenever I cum, so much comes out, and I have to use it in some practical way."

"Interesting," I said while staring directly at her glistening, pink, wet cunt. "I like how it feels—and smells—all over me right now; it's kinda hot."

"You can't think of anything else besides sex?" she asked.

"Nope, I'm a succubus. Of course, lust is written all over my mind," I laughed. Then my gaze wandered from the tip of her shapely booty to the top of her head. It was shaped perfectly to fit between my thighs.

While looking back at her face again, my eyes suddenly fell on her large breasts, which were squeezed by her arms against them.

"Give me my clothes back, please," she begged. "I want to get out of here."

"Are you sure? Your eyes are brimming with lust; I can clearly see that."

"I-I'm..." she trailed off, looking at the ground.

I rubbed my tentacle through her pussy and up to my mouth, licking off her juices. "And this taste... You're practically begging for it!"

23