I AM CRAZY!
20 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My esteemed companion, I must confess that I have stumbled upon an enigmatic and peculiar phenomenon that is causing me to question my own sanity. You see, without even so much as budging from my current position, I am able to behold a multitude of landscapes simultaneously - fiery volcanoes, barren deserts, lush forests, and freezing tundras - all at the same time, as though they were situated 2000 kilometers away. It's as though my mind has transcended to a whole new level of perception, one that I have never experienced before.

But, my dear Ratty, do you not find it strange that we are able to communicate so seamlessly? Perhaps all animals have the ability to comprehend human speech, but they choose to ignore us, the wretched species that destroys everything in its path. Could it be that talking to you is the only thing keeping me from losing my mind in this loony bin called the world? Tell me, Ratty, are you in cahoots with them, or am I flying solo on this flight to crazy town? And, dare I say, should I consider eliminating you? Why haven't I encountered any other living creature besides you? Could it be that my underlings have locked me in a trance, and you are here to extract intel from my addled brain? The possibilities are endless!

But wait, who am I kidding? I am Zenithius Valestrat, the most celebrated businessman in the world! If such technology existed, I would have known about it long ago and used it to manipulate - I mean, inspire - my followers to worship my greatness. Oh, the possibilities of absolute power and control are endless! But then again, maybe it's not about power and control, maybe it's simply about survival. After all, I haven't felt hunger, tiredness, or fatigue despite walking for three days straight. It's almost as if my body has been modified in some way, perhaps as part of an experiment to torture me for the justified things I've done. Or maybe, just maybe, I am dead. I vaguely remember a thought about being hit by a car, but that's impossible. I had hundreds of security guards surrounding me, how could that have happened? Unless...unless they were all in on it. The thought sends shivers down my spine.

I must find a way to clarify this doubt that has taken hold of me. Perhaps my first order of business should be to find a source of water. But what if this place is barren? What if I'm simply trapped in my own mind, lost in a maze of my own making? And what of you, Ratty? Are you truly here to help me, or are you part of the elaborate ruse? I must tread carefully.

But oh, the things I could do with this newfound power if there is any! I could rule the world, shape it to my will, bend it to my every desire. The possibilities are endless! Ha ha ha! Oh, how the world would tremble at the mere mention of my name. But then again, maybe that's not what I truly desire. Maybe all I want is to be free from the confines of this world, free to explore new frontiers, to experience new wonders. Perhaps that's what we all truly want deep down inside, to be free from the constraints of society and live life on our own terms. Or maybe that's just the delusions of a madman.

Who can say what the future has in store for us, my friend? Will we one day rule over all, or will we be cast aside like yesterday's news? But we must keep going! We must keep moving forward, even if we have to crawl through the pits of hell to get there. The journey is all that matters, don't you agree, Ratty?

And speaking of journeys, my dear Ratty, won't you talk to me? I've been talking to you for ages, but you've been ignoring me! Don't leave me all alone in this crazy world, surrounded by the howling winds and whispering trees. Maybe the trees can speak to me, but I need someone who truly understands me. Will you be that person, Ratty? Will you be my salvation in this dark and twisted world? answer me damn it!

0