Magic
302 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Listen here, Ratty, I've had a revelation! I'm the chosen one, the one destined to save this godforsaken world from total annihilation. And you know what, I bet the deity that put me here is a total stan of mine. Who wouldn't be? I am the great and powerful Zenithius Valestrat, after all!

But whether this world is real or just a product of my twisted mind, I'm going to make the most of it. I mean, there's a freaking lizard over there with wings. It's obviously a dragon sent to kill me so I can begin my epic journey. I'll need to learn magic, swordplay, and gather some allies if I'm going to take on the hordes of evil that lurk around every corner, or what I call pests.

But first, I need to figure out a way to communicate with these trees. They're the only other living things around here, aside from you of course, Ratty. Maybe they know something about this place, or maybe they're just great listeners. Either way, I have to keep moving forward, even if my thoughts seem completely unhinged.

And Ratty, my imaginary friend, you've been with me through it all. Whether you're real or not, you're the best damn rat I've ever known. And that's saying something, considering I haven't met too many rats in my day.

Oh Ratty, I can see that you're getting emotional now, but don't worry, I'll always be here to lend an ear, or a tail, or whatever rats have. After all, it's not every day that you get to be the trusted advisor of a hero destined to save the world! And don't let anyone tell you that you're not real, because in my mind, you're as real as they come.

Now, let's get back to the task at hand. I must find a way to defeat that dragon in the distance. Maybe I can distract it with a clever quip or a funny joke? Or maybe I can sneak up on it and tickle it until it surrenders? Who knows, the possibilities are endless in this crazy world of ours!

*2 HOURS LATER*

Ratty, listen closely! I have a new theory! It seems as though we've been walking for ages, yet that blasted lizard still hasn't come any closer. It's almost as if it's farther away than it appears to be. But why? Could it be that the very fabric of reality is warping before my very eyes? Or perhaps my perception of the world is so twisted that I cannot accurately judge distances anymore.

Think about it, Ratty! How can such vastly different environments exist in such close proximity? It's enough to make anyone question their sanity. But not me, oh no! I revel in the madness, for it is only in the chaos that true greatness can be achieved!

Perhaps the power of magic courses through my veins, fueling my endless stamina and keeping me running without even breaking a sweat! Yes, that must be it! I'll meditate and focus my energy to unleash my hidden potential. Who knows what kind of incredible feats I'm capable of once I tap into my true power? The possibilities are endless, Ratty! We could conquer kingdoms, slay dragons, and even bend reality to our will! All we need is the right mindset and a bit of magical mojo. Let's do this!

*6 min later*

I don't appear to be feeling anything; perhaps it takes time. Now, I need to focus.

*15 min later*

Yes, yes, that's it! I can feel it now, the energy coursing through my veins, the power of a thousand suns at my fingertips! With this newfound strength, I'll vanquish my enemies, protect the innocent, and rule over all! No one can stand in my way, not even the gods themselves!

*5 min later*

Oh Ratty, my dear friend, you won't believe what just happened! I was walking through the forest and suddenly, I realized that I have some serious strength in my veins. I mean, I was breaking trees with ease, without even using any force! It's clear that I am truly powerful, destined for greatness in this world.

I can just imagine the battles I'll have to fight and the foes I'll have to crush with my bare hands! And you, my trusty companion, will be by my side every step of the way.

And just when I thought things couldn't get any more insane, I stumble upon a creature that resembles an elf! Could this be a sign that my destiny is finally coming to fruition? Or are they just a figment of my overactive imagination? Either way, I must approach with caution, as this creature may be hostile.

But who am I kidding? With my newfound powers, I am unstoppable! Nothing can stand in my way, not even a hoard of angry elves! I'll approach them with the confidence of a thousand kings and show them who's really in charge here.

And Ratty, my loyal companion, I know you'll have my back no matter what. Together, we'll conquer this strange world and make it our own!

0