Chapter • 4: Middle School Life (2/?) Why…?
605 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•• 

' I can't believe that I have been sent to the fucking tits anime.'

I dimly told myself. It probably wasn't the most intelligent response to realizing that I became another person in the land of Boobs and Harem with mechanized Power Rangers as a powerup.

Even as I watched Issei get picked by his Mom, I still couldn't believe it. 

Out of all the Animes, Mangas, Hentais, Manhwas, Novels, and Light Novels, the R.O.B picked this one. Light Novel and Anime I only know through Fanfics. Fanfics that are 99% wrong, like with Rias being some Evil 1,000IQ Mastermind and shit like that. 

Oh, how I loath them.

I hate how those people literally rewrite her character for their story and own interest and then don't fucking upload after ten chapters.

Rias is not some evil mastermind, making her wait until Raynare kills Issei to revive him like she is some sort of sadist. 

No. Just no. What are you doing with your life for you to write that?

Did your Mother not love you enough, so you hate all women now? Did the Babysitter touch your no-no square?

See, I get it if it was for shit giggles.

I play Yasuo In LoL. I get you because I am you.

But, no. Most of these people just hate her and have reasons so complex and deep that would make others hate her too.

You, yes, YOU, just caused a never-ending stream of hate because you didn't like some 2D girl on your screen in your mother's basement.

You aren't human. You below the shit of my Dog's at the ends of my shoe.

You are below shit.

' Ahem.'

I blinked and then sighed.

" That felt good to get off my chest," I mumbled to myself, as I walked to my smiling Mom.

...Then again, I'm not wrong.

•• 

-2 Months Later.

" No Issei." I shook my head towrds my pleading brown-haired friend.

Issei ain't that bad, once you get know him. He just...

Passionate?

Yeah, that'll work.

He's really Passionate about what he likes. Hell, he's more open about stuff like this than all my friends.

I like thick thighs. I'm a thigh guy. Issei knows that. Because he's loves boobs, he's the boob guy.

Anyways back to the topic...

" But why!? You can draw it!"

I rubbed my forehead. In my hands was a sketched-out figure of Nami in my sketchbook.

Okay, scratch that.

A detailed, extremely so, Fanart of Nami.

... Yes, her tits are sort of showing.

Not showing-showing, but they are bursting out of her bra.

And no, we are not in school.

I am hurt at the amount of trust you put in me. I really am.

We're at the park. Like perfectly normal sane human beings, with other humans around playing and having fun.

Is someone calling CPS somewhere? Probably.

...Do I care?

Not really.

I honestly wanna see if they will call.

' Ahem.'

Oh right. Issei.

I shook myself awake and still found a pleading Issei.

" You're still here?"

Issei's eyes became sharp," Yes! And I will get that drawing out of you!"

" No. No, you wouldn't."

" Grrr!"

I tired to back to drawing.

Keyword: Tired.

" How about we trade!?"

I gave Issei a confused look and he smiled. A smile would make any woman feel cold chills down their spine and it wouldn't be in a good way.

" There has to be something you want! Come on!"

I gave another confused look.

" Say what?"

" Trade. I will trade you something for your sexy drawings with something you want!"

I for the third, gave a confused look.

" Why?" 

Why am I here? Am I here just to suffer? If so, you win R.O.B. You win whatever gender you are. You bloody win!

Now unsummon your Issei!

" Anything Asahi-chan!"

I shivered and shot Issei a glare. A glare at which he smiled brighter.

Damn Anime logic and their shining Ad-TV teeth! Teeth should't shine like that! 

" No -chan. We don't go there."

His smile only got bigger.

" Asahi-chan! Asahi-chan! Asahi-chan!"

I grumbled.

" Fine."

" Asahi-chan! Aa-"

" FINE!" 

Issei made a comically loud 'eep' sound and fall off the beach we are, well I sit on. And oh boy, he landed hard.

" Ow!" 

He shot up immediately and hissed in pain. Him then somehow thinking blowing on his butt and dancing will make the pain stop hurting.

I withheld a sigh that wanted to leave.

I swear just being around Issei will give me gray hairs. And no I'm not saying that because I pulled some out of my hair this morning. Totally not!

... Damnit, why is an eleven year-old getting gray hair?!

What's next? A Loli is gonna appear next?!

... Wait.

My eyes gained a trolling light. I could totally pass off as Loki's love child after this!

" I got it!"

Issei stopped dancing and gave me a confused look.

Heh, now it's your time sucker!

" A Loli. Find me a LOLI!" I yelled. 

Oh boy, I yelled with the might of Thor's lighting and Zeus cumming a bucket load into a girl.

No, I won't tell you about the last one.

And it was a loud.

Shocked and very confused people are now looking our way.

My lips twitched seeing some homeless old guy with a long white bread give me a thumbs up.

Wait... Old guy with a long white bread?

... Oh you motherfucker!

" YOU GOT IT, MASTER!" 

No sooner Issei saluted me and ran off.

" Show's over!" I screamed and ran off.

" Don't leave me alone here with that old creepy guy!"

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

... Gods, I love my life sometimes.

>>>>>>

22