Chapter • 5: Middle School Life (3/?) That Time Issei Found Me A Loli…
582 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•• 

-1 Week Later.

Watching as my and Issei's Mom leave us, I wanted to reach out and yell 'take me with you!'

But, alas, the World of DXD won't have that.

Looking at the smiling Issei, I slumped my shoulders. This is gonna suck so much. I just know it.

...Oh how right I was.

" So what do we do now?" I asked.

Hearing no response, I looked over amd asked again," Issei what-"

" Issei?" I withheld a grown seeing no Issei by me anymore.

The hell? When did this kid get lessons from Assassin's Creed?

" Now... If I liked boobs, where would I be..." I mumbled to myself as people walked by me and went on with their life. I only got a few glances, but nothing past that.

' Changing rooms? Victoria Secret? Aerie? Adore Me?' He could be in any of those stores.

Then again... Does the World of DXD even have those stores? 

Seeing as it's only 1997... I don't think it does. But, History was always my worst subject, so who knows!

" Why Issei? Why do you make my life a living hell?"

I grumbled and started walking.

It seems we have a scavenger hunt on our hands.

...How fun.

-- 

[Meanwhile with Issei]

" What did you just ask me?"

Issei stared at the lady. His eyes shone with a shining sparkle like no other. A gleam that gave the lady and her daughter goosebumps.

" How.You.Seen.A.Loli." Issei said word for word. His voice was light and slow like he talking to a two-year-old.

" No. No, we haven't. Now, please leave us."

Issei's face fell. Even as the admittedly big Oppai MILF walked by him, he couldn't enjoy the view.

If he gets his best friend a Loli, he will get an Oppai drawing. A drawing that he can look at any time he wants 

He will get Asahi his Loli if it's the last thing he does.

So with "righteous" fury, Hyoudou Issei marched on.

" For the Oppais!" His warcry rang loud and true.

" You go, boy! I believe in you!"

Issei smiled at the old homeless guy with a long white bread," Thank you, random old homeless dude!"

The old man's eyebrows twitched seeing the boy run off.

" Kids these days... No respect for their elders."

--

[ Back With Asahi ]

" Sorry, but I hadn't seen anyone by that description."

I sighed and waved the nice three old ladies off," No problem, I'm sure I'll find him."

They all smiled at me," We wish you Luck. May fate guide you."

' Huh, what nice old ladies.' I mumbled to myself as I waved them off.

Sure they may be a bit blind...

' Wait for a fucking minute!' I felt cold sweat run down my back,' Three old ladies who are blind and who talk about Fate...'

..

' Mothetfucker!' 

Who the hell am I? Percy Jackson?!

I have regular normal - admittedly strange - parents! No Gods and Goddess!

Fuck off! I don't want any of what you're selling!

I very much like my normal life in DXD. You don't have to throw Norse and Greek mythology in there!

Cursing my luck, I started walking.

I honestly don't care anymore.

I'll see where my feet will take me. Hopefully somewhere without any sort of mythology.

Alas. Someone found me first.

" ASAHI! I FOUND A LOLI!"

I snapped my head upward, seeing a smiling Issei.

" Don't yell that in public you idiot!" I screamed back, running to the elevator that was about to go close.

Using my small size, I slid in.

" Oh Hello, little one."

A cold shiver went down my spine as I looked to my right.

" Oh, hey Grannies." I waved at the Fates. 

Gods, I never thought I'll say or think that.

What the hell is even going on?! 

Is Japan having some sort of sale I don't know about it?!

Is today Greek & Norse Sundays?!

" Did you find your friend, little one?"

I cooled my raging emotions, well tried too," Y-Yes. He's on the second floor.

Looking around, I found to my horror no one else inside the elevator with us.

I gulped down something, as the Fates smiled kindly at me.

..

*Ding* 

" This must be your stop, little one."

I nodded and bowed a bit," Thank you for your help."

They had the gall to giggle. Their giggling sounded like nails against a chalkboard.

The right one smiled even bigger at me, her glassy eyes glowing," Such a kind little one these days."

Taking that as a cue to leave, I did just that.

The Fates all waved at me as the elevator door closed.

" May Fate guide you, Yamamoto Asahi."

My knuckles turned white and my feet felt cold hearing them in my ears. They sounded so genuine and kind.

' I so fucking hate Issei right now.' 

If wasn't because of this dumbass, I wouldn't be playing nice with the Fates.

I swear the next time I see him, I'm gonna-

" Asahi! I didn't know you had three Grandmas!"

My head mechanically turned to the sound of my torturer in hell; Issei. He holds the keys to my Hell and I will have them back.

" You." I pointed at him.

" Me?" He pointed at himself.

I withheld a growl," Yes you bloody dumbass."

I need some Cofffe. I need some Coffee right now. If not that, then something that will stop me from murdering this little shit in broad daylight.

" Hey! I found you a Loli! You should be thanking me!"

I almost fell hearing him. My hand stopping by his neck.

" Say what?"

He jerked his head to the left.

I very-very-very slowly turned my head.

And oh boy, am I starting to love my new life.

' So Issei is useful sometimes, huh?'

Standing by Issei - who I just now noticed - is a rather petite cute young woman with short gray-haired, reaching the shoulders with matching eyes, and a graceful face. She is dressed in the school uniform of Seika Middle School and a black headband.

All in all, a beautiful growing women.

But...

' Holy shit! She is a loli!' My eyes widened at the shy smiling girl.

" You must be the Asahi-kun I've been hearing so much about." She put her hand out.

I shook it and oh wow, her hands are so soft. So fucking soft.

" You have soft hands." I blurted out causing both Issei and the young women to blink.

A few seconds later, I saw an open mouth Issei and a blushing Loli.

' Oh fuck me sideways! I said that out loud!' I kept my smile, as my cheeks heated up a bit," What I wanted to say, is I hope you only heard good things about me."

" So am I what you're looking for?" she asked instead, a sly smile on her cute face.

I blinked," What?"

She giggled and let go of my hand - which I was still holding - and pointed at herself.

" Am I the Loli your looking for?"

I stared at her again and then glanced at a chuckling Issei who was on the floor with tears in his eyes.

" You told her?" A hollowed voice came out of my mouth.

Issei laughed harder and said in between chuckles," How am -Hahaha!" he hit the floor in more amusement looking at my face," How else am I supposed to find a Loli?"

" Have you never heard silent but deadly?"

I only got more laughing from him.

I sighed and looked at the - truthfully - cute girl with an amused smile on her face watching me and Issei.

I then stopped for a moment and - really - looked at her.

' She is cute.' My dick thought.

My brain had other thoughts.

' She has great thighs to lay on. So creamy white. The thickness makes me want to play with them and see if they're really that soft.'

" Ahem." 

I blinked and looked up.

I then opened my mouth. However, what came out was something entirely else than what had I in mind.

" You have great thighs to lay on."

She stared at me with a raised eyebrow. Her gray eyes glowed under the sun.

I blinked.

' Damnit Asahi! Not again! Curse you mouth! Why must you betray me in this time of need!?'

" I... Thank you." She then blushed a bit and stuttered out.

Unfortunately, my mouth wasn't done fucking with me.

" And yes."

I saw her stare in confusion at me.

I went to close my mouth, but even my hands turned traitorous.

" Yes, you are the Loli I have been looking for."

Both the young boy and girl stared at each other.

At that corner of my eyes, I saw a shocked face Issei.

' You may have bested me because of your surprise attack. But you won't be able to pull that off again.' The smart side of my brain huffed,' Only I can beat myself!'

" I s-s-see." The Loli stuttered out, her face red as a tomato and mine probably as well.

" Boys!"

I and Issei looked down hearing those familiar voices.

And ol' and behold, we saw our moms with handfuls of bags.

' So... So many bags.'

I and Issei looked at each other and saw our pale faces in our eyes.

" W-Well, I will see you around Issei-san and Asahi-kun."

I turned around and saw the Loli practically start fast walking away from us.

" I guess you win Issei."

Issei blinked," Win what?"

I pulled out the Nami drawing from the notebook I had been carrying around.

" This, you dummy."

Issei's eyes immediately light up like Christmas as he snatched the drawing and leged it.

" The DRAWING!"

I chuckled, as I ran after Issei into the elevator.

As I did, I frowned.

" Damnit! I didn't get her name!" My warcry rang loud and true. All of Kuoh Mall must have heard it.

My Mom heard it if her smiling face is anything to go by.

..

..

..

..

..

...

...Gods, I really hate my life sometimes.

>>>>>>

18