Chapter • 6: Middle School Life (4/?) Summer Time!
951 6 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

••

-10 Months Later.

*Ring-Ring!-RING!!!*

Hearing the holy bells, I wanted to jump for joy and yell. I didn't do that. What I did do though was smile big. It reached to ears and it was joyous as kids smiled along with me.

School is over... For two months. But still, school is over.

The sheer relief I felt when I exited class was only slower when I escaped from the school's front doors.

Even though I didn't yell, that doesn't mean Issei won't.

" I'M FREE!!!"

I saw Issei cry literal tears of joy as he fell to his knees and scream out. Throughout the school, I heard many similar screams.

Issei then looked at me, his smile big," And you know what that means, Asahi?"

I blinked. I blinked again and then groaned. 

" Sleep? Games? Manga?" I reached a topic that will kick him away from what he's thinking.

Issei, well young Issei has the intention span of a goldfish, so it is usually something I can do ninety-nine percent of the time.

Alas, that one percent finally appeared and it was out for blood.

" Doujin Shop!"

I knew Issei yelled too loud when many kids looked our way with a 'look'.

" What?" I glared and they looked away. Though, that didn't stop them from sneaking glances our way.

Issei being Issei didn't give two shits and started chanting," Doujin Shop! Doujin Shop! Doujin Shop! Doujin Shop! Doujin Shop!" his 'chanting' was bad as my shower singing sessions.

What? I like listening to Anime Openings when I shower. You can't get judge me.

Oh what am I talking about, you are already judging me.

" WE ARE GOING TO THE DOUJIN SHOP!"

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Issei. His chant makes many, and I mean many Teachers 'look' at us. You know the 'look'. The same 'look' we get when we talk about video games and anime around normies.

The 'What are you doing with your life' look. A look many know and learned from their parents.

Then again it might be who your parents are... Both my past and present life parents, love anime, excluding my Past-Dad as his only love was for alcohol.

Cliche or not, my life sucked until I got sent here. 

Now? Now I'm living life. Sure we have Gods, Dragons, Devils, Angles, and I think Vampires, but I starting to like it here.

DXD may be the Land of Tits. But I ain't here for that.

Remember? I like thighs. Issei is the boob guy.

I only have one Mission left.

-Find me a Sugar Mommy and I'll be set. Only then can I start living out my dream as a Househusband.

I don't mind what race you are. As long as I can stand your personality and you have great thighs, you will be in my striking zone. 

As for looks? I'm In Anime. Almost all women here look like they're supposed to be In some Hentai. Ever since I got transmigrated here, I haven't seen an ugly girl. It's either 'I want to bend you over and unload in you' or 'I want to date you.' There hasn't been an in-between...yet.

" Asahi!"

I blinked and pulled myself out my thoughts. I really need to stop doing that. Talking to yourself can only get you some far. Then again, I am In DXD, so I might will into existence a MILF or a sexy Onee-san to take me away.

' Yeah right. Like that will ever happen.' I withheld snorted. That won't happen. My Luck is bad as Lancers and Shirou's.

Stuff like that don't and won't happen to me.

...Oh how wrong I was.

With my thoughts sorted out, I looked at Issei.

" We going or not?!"

" Hai-Hai." I nodded.

At that nod, Issei jumped...and then landed on his butt.

" OW!" Issei rolled over, as tears were in their eyes.

He stared up at me," I heard a crack!"

The smile on my face was big as ever.

" Hey! I'm in pain! Why are you smiling!"

The smile only got bigger.

" Stop smiling and help me up!"

A chuckle left my mouth. It was a chuckle that soon devolved into full-on wheezing laughter.

It sounded... hysterical. Uncontrollable. And not at all sane. Every wheeze and breath that came out of me would raise an alarm on anyone's instinct.

" STOP LAUGHING!" Issei yelled, his face red and vines popping.

At his yell, I only laughed harder.

..

..

..

..

..

...

...Sometimes, moments like this were the best.

>>>>>>

21