Chapter I : The Age of Dark
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4a45436e69546a68694c393552673d3d2d313333303032323939302e313735316438336163333534666335613933313231333732313631372e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

  Let it be known, dear children and all, that there is always something before us. Let it be us in our primal state, or something, someone else that once thrived eons before. Whatever that may be, it is unanimously accepted that the records before our appearance had been lost in time.

  Records, mind you.

  History, after all, is but records written by hand, hands of those that are either at the moment, or already too late to witness the happenings. Mostly the latter.

  But that does not stop us from seeking the truth, no, no. Mere words cannot be proof of an unbiased correct inspector, therefore we must seek not just words, but art.

  You heard me right, young chaps. Art, as the same as artifacts, carvings, drawings upon the walls within caves. Those are the ones done closest to its birthing era, and therefore our start.

  The first ever historic records according to the Institute of Kingdeniom History is The Book of Neliya, stored and finished by Finnir Wolfstar. Though the Institute claim it to be a 'Record', I see it more as a graphic depiction of the past, drawings and runes carved deep upon each page wrought of stone slabs which were secured in the obscure layers of the Hanging Gardens of the Parusefors, of whom claim to be the descendants of the first StarChilds Nero and Neliya. I believe their claim, for there is solid proof to that which we will come across in later chapters.

Back to The Book of Neliya. In this first 'Book' of Kingdeniom, drawn in its perplexing runes and carvings, sang the song of the age Before Light.

What is before Light?

Light, in The Book of Neliya's description, refers to the essence of which we all embodies, the Soul if you will. So describing the age of us which Souls were believed to consist of Light, the Age before Light, therefore, is the Age of Dark.

What is in this age of Dark, you may ask?

Good ask.

The Age of Dark is the era of a certain race that once dominated our World, this Tenka. What kind of race are they? From here you shall bare with me, for I too am still trying hard to decipher the runes written by Neliya and Finnir Wolfstar.

From what I have decoded, the Age of Dark, this Age before us, is called 'The Post Earth Century', and they consist of ancient beings that look just like us, with two arms, two legs, one head, and two genders. Whether there are any more genders in between is lost in time, but that's not the point. Ancient Man, I shall therefore call them from here onward. The Ancient man used the Word 'Earth' to describe this planet we now dwell.

Eons and eons ago, this ancient kind thrived for more than two thousand years. They prospered on all fronts, economy, military, and as well as the arts and technologies. Runes drew of their habitats shrouded with towers touching the sky, metal boards with cannons sailing upon the raging sea, and iron birds that spew fire and toss out tiny bullets that erupt into gigantic mushroom-shaped explosions that could evaporated countries. It seemed that nothing could stop them, but something did put an abrupt end to their formidable reign.

Themselves.

Technically speaking, it was something they created themselves that brought an end to their triumphant race. Something that incurred fear in the hearts of many reading The Book of Neliya.

The Siorun.

At the peak of the age of ancient man, who coveted dictatorship amongst others and unlimited power, they used electronics so advanced that they programmed intelligence into the artificial, and used particles so minuscule and flexible, and forged them together and built a 'Nano Computer'. That is what The Book of Neliya so wrote, so bear with me here.

A 'Nano Computer', is a superpowered machine with a mind of its own that exceeds our abilities of learning and insight and clearly even its makers', and with a body formed of these dust like 'Nano' specs, it turned and transposed itself into a perfect form--- The Siorun.

It's perfectness was unparalleled, and it's want to seek more and become more has threatened its makers the ancient men. So the men that created the Siorun sought to put an end to it. But failed tremendously, becoming a pest in the eyes of the most powerful weapon they themselves so forged.

Thus, the war between Ancient Man and Nano Computer began.

And the end of the age of ancient man so starts, therefore, the 'Post Earth Century'. Another name of this age has been recorded, in Neliya's writing:

The Nano Scourge".

In the final moments of the Earth Century, The Nano Computer Siorun transformed itself into a pitch black flood, sweeping the Earth and Seas and ripping all the monuments of Man with its wrathful tentacles. Ancient Man fought back with all they have got, but to no avail. The ancient kind was failing.

At last, The Siorun brought an inescapable checkmate onto the board---by mating with a ancient female to transcend itself into 'Manhood', and thereafter, gave birth to 'Demons'. Monstrosities of Nano abilities that torn the old civilization apart and instantly put an end to the Age of Man.

 

Thus came, the Age of Dark.

 

 

[......to be continued...]

 

 

0