Do you wish to have freedom?
3.4k 4 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a residential area located on a hill that is neither excessively high nor inadequately low, the residences in the residential area almost all have the same general appearance.

The majority of the houses have a second floor with a large backyard, and the location of this residential area is on a hill not far from the city, which means that the view that is served is also very beautiful, and the atmosphere is also very calming and also chilly.

Because it is New Year's Eve today, many families are having parties in their backyards, and this residential area is no exception. If you look down from above, you will see sparkling lights in the backyards of each house in this residential area.

However, you can find a house that only has one light on in its backyard, even though the house itself is not decorated with various New Year's festive lights, and that one point of light appears to be twinkling as if it were trying to participate in the celebrations that are taking place all around it.

_________________

My Pov

"Freedom, huh..."

I spoke in a low voice and let out a sigh before turning off the flashlight on my smartphone and setting it down on the table next to me.

Even though the fireworks appeared to be quite a distance away, I could still feel the excitement of the atmosphere when I looked up at the night sky at this time and saw that it was filled with very beautiful and festive fireworks.

"I forgot—does Attack on Titan have any fireworks in it?"

"Hahahaha... I think there is. Yes, I've seen it in the Anime series, and it's even more lively than what I see now."

Because I recently finished watching the final season of the anime series Attack on Titan, my mind is currently filled with that story.

Even though a lot of people enjoy the story, I can only think of a single sentence to describe it.

"what a waste of time."

It goes without saying that I do not have any issues with the animation. In fact, you could even say that I really enjoy it. It is just that spending time watching the plot of Attack on Titan was a complete and utter waste of my time because, in the end, everything became boring.

"Hahahah.... the freedom that Eren always talked about turned out to be bullshit.... because of his bullshit, everything that happened later in the story turned into something funny."

Fyuhh... After taking a few deep breaths, I finally stopped laughing, and then I tried to calm my mind while enjoying the cool breeze of the night. Almost immediately, my mind became more at ease, and I forgot everything I had been thinking about Attack on Titan.

"beep...beep."

I was startled to hear a car honk coming from my garage, and I jumped up in a panic and ran towards the front door, leaving my smartphone on the table as I did so.

The front door was already being loudly knocked on when I arrived, and that person appeared to be in a hurry.

I tried to catch my breath as I leisurely strolled to the front door and said what I had to say while maintaining a neutral expression.

"Sorry, I was so focused on studying that I didn't hear anything."

The moment I opened the door, a middle-aged man and a middle-aged woman who both appeared worn out and had aggravated expressions on their faces rushed in after me.

Yes, those two people are my parents and based on their looks right now. I can only assume that after they got home from work, the two of them went out drinking and got extremely drunk.

You may believe that it is only natural because it is New Year's Eve, but let me tell you, even if it was a normal night, they would still go out drinking, and they wouldn't even hesitate to go gambling or do drugs.

Now that I've exhausted my options, all I can do is mind my own business and work hard not to make either of them, especially my father, angry.

However, it appears to be impossible...

"You...study? hahahaha... here I give you a lesson..."

My father then walked slowly towards me while folding his sleeves, and due to his tall body and a quite muscular build, he caused me to take a step back because I was a little intimidated by him. As he approached me, the strong smell of alcohol was coming from his mouth.

And just as I had imagined, without any hesitation, my father immediately threw a heavy blow to my stomach. Instantly, the air that had been inside of me immediately came out. Despite this, I still maintained my position and didn't fall over.

"as usual... you always put on such a brave front..."

My father would get a gleeful smile on his face whenever he saw me still standing tall because, after that, he would beat me nonstop, beating me all over my body while not allowing me any space to breathe in between each blow.

I gradually began to lose the strength in my legs, and eventually, I fell with my back against the wall.

Even though my father saw that I was helpless, he continued to give me a merciless kick to the head. Even when I started to feel dizzy and lay down on the floor, my father continued to step on my chest until, unconsciously, blood began to flow from my mouth.

"You worthless child... you had better not be born... just die..."

When I lay weakly on the floor, I could hear the words that I used to hear, and when I tried to look at my mother, I couldn't help but smile wryly at my mother, who was currently drinking water and looking at me coldly without doing anything.

My father would kick me until he was satisfied, and then he would walk over to my mother and ask her for a glass of water while he was panting heavily.

After that, I could see my father walking behind my mother and hugging her from behind. Soon after that, with his perverted face, my father's hand squeezed my mother's breasts, and he also began passionately kissing and licking my mother's neck. Even I could see that my father began to lower my mother's pants.

On the other hand, my mother doesn't seem to care what my father is doing to her body right now, even in front of her child, and I find this extremely disturbing. Her eyes continued to fix me with a chilly stare, but I was also able to make out a sly grin on the corner of her mouth.

The world seemed to come to a stop all of a sudden, and I was taken aback by the prompt that suddenly appeared in front of me.

- Do you wish to have freedom? -

[Yes]      [No]

58